Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 10-02-2024, 05:34 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important! Who wants an exclusive XWF99.com interview with yours truly?
Sayors Offline
XWF Official Interviewer

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-29-2016, 01:45 PM

Uh hi everybody, it's me Steven Q. Sayors and in an effort to make amends for the disgusting attack I received on Warfare, Shane has offered me a featured spot on the XWF's website where I will be able to host special interviews! Isn't this exciting? This is great for anybody who is somewhat new on the scene and wants to get their name out there, or for established veterans who would like to make some things clear to the world that people may not already know about them, or that may have changed lately.

Let me introduce you, or possibly reintroduce you, to the entire XWF universe!

Who wants an interview with yours truly? Respond and convince me to choose YOU!

OOC: The interviews really will be featured on the index page for around 2 weeks at a time, and will be more of a getting to know you interview, and less focused on your current matches/opponents. More character development in other words but totally uncensored so you can take it in any direction you want to pull poor Steve. It won't count toward a match or anything like that, but it's great for those people who really love to keep as much of the spotlight on their character as possible.

[Image: 0.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Who wants an exclusive XWF99.com interview with yours truly? - by Sayors - 03-29-2016, 01:45 PM