Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 10-16-2024, 06:19 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuggy Puggy Incident
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

07-31-2024, 05:55 PM

We see dolly MISTY in her locker room, doing her thing,  then she hears a knock on her door. She opens it to see someone handing her a cake and a letter. She closes her door and places it on a table, then she opens up the letter to read it.

Ehh...
U Purty...
Wish I Cerd purty with you...
Alll nitee....

After she read it, she tossed it into the trash. She opens up the cake and it exploded all over her face and body. Then someone manages to knock her out with something behind her, as she wakes up she's on a the floor as someone in a clown mask was playing at her feet. 

"I hope you enjoyeeed the cake...complements from you know whooooo!"

As the masked clown was tickling her feet, she kicks the mask off to reveal it was T. 

"Yeahhhhh..... i don't wanna hurt ya...just wanted to touch the misty waters feet...yeahh..soo"

As she gets on her feet and tries to flee he grabs her by the hair and had her face near his. 

"You know how much Tuggy Puggy i drank this afternoon.... I justtt wanted to playyyyy with you."

Then she pushes him off her, and his eyes widen in anger and he gently smashes her head on the wall, not to harm her then he simply hits her with the softest, easy J-Bomb onto her floor. Then he covers her, but he kept on touching her foot as the ref came into the room with a slighty disgusted.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Tommy Wish's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (07-31-2024), Misty Waters (07-31-2024)
Misty Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

08-01-2024, 02:51 AM

Misty kicks out, and plays tuggy puggy on Tommy’s skull.
Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

08-01-2024, 05:29 PM

The lights start to flicker and she stops to see what was going on....

Then suddenly Tommy disappears and left a note by her side

Surry I Turly Surry...
Er Purmist I Wurt Hurt You..
Ir Wurnt to be Ur Friend...
Burt Or No Burt...
Purlse Fergive me...
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tommy Wish's post:
Misty Waters (08-01-2024)