Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-23-2024, 04:14 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Falling To Tha Finish [RP 1]
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

06-13-2013, 03:38 PM

[We See a smoked filled screen with the words "1 Fallin To Tha Finish" then it it cuts off into a mysterious metal face man standing inside some abandoned warehouse. Then we see this man looking into the camera who speaks.]

"Man, things can go south at times which makes me think that life is meaningless, I've dealt with being a sore loser which made people think i am a nobody in this god forsaken place. I wish that I could have been the one who was going to be the European Champion during that Glass House match I was in before, instead of having fucking bloody tampons in my mouth by Lexi and getting screwed over by FORCING me to be a slave of our "King", who's going to going to lose his paper crown pretty soon.

This past Shove It, When i saw the Dong & Slong connection, it made me think how much of a Joke that Dwayne and Dong really are. Dong, i never even wanted to team with you at all, I am not afraid to say that i can't wait to kick your ass in that ring one day. Rocky, you put shame to your own fathers who had wrestled before you. Die, Rocky, Die!.

Now, on to important matters at hand, I just received word from our Interim GM, Archie, that he is going to place me inside a 3 on 3 Tag match. Here's the stipulation, One Fall to the finish. Also, i'm paired up with two guys who i don't know well against some other team of Three. Here's what i am going to say to all of them, i'm getting the pin myself.

Payne, if you are going to think your getting a pin or make somebody tap out, then you better make sure you can back up those words when we team up with the other guy on the 15 of June. See man, if i don't pin or make anyone tap the fuck out, then i can always make Joy tap out on any occasion.

Mr. Radio, your just a bad prototype who seems to be full of himself. "I Am The Pinnacle of all Mankind", what does that mean in your world? Are you just a robot with no emotions like your pal Satellite? I guess your another robot who just needs to go back to his own planet. If i have a chance to pin or make you tap out in that match, I hope you call your Leviathan crew to be recovered from your first loss on Shove IT!.

See all you Bastards on Shove IT, may the best man get the falling man down. "

[All we see is the image of his metal mask as the scene comes to a sudden close.]

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post