Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-16-2024, 11:34 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Make A Wish
Pariah Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

05-04-2024, 10:14 PM

Pariah pins the literal gorilla.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
A Literal Gorilla Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-05-2024, 12:46 AM

The gorilla kicks out and stands up, cradling Pariah. The gorilla carried Pariah, like a newlywed, down the hall, and out of the building entirely. The gorilla crossed the street, and walked into a packed super church. The evangelical teachings and publicity take a pause, the cameras all focused, the people in awe as the gorilla carried Pariah to the stage. The preacher looked at both in awe.

"Folks, I see a divine act of God on high, showing us the true mysteries of his acts! Come, let us witness, as I, a minister, legally marry these two, a man and his little woman."

Pariah looks absolutely stunned as the lead pastor of this megachurch began a wedding service.

"Do you take this woman to be your lawful wedded wife?"

The gorilla nods.

"Ook ook."

"And do you, take this man, to be your lawful wedded husband?"

Before Pariah can answer, the gorilla cups its hand over his mouth and nods.

"Then by the power vested in me by God and the XWF, I now pronounce you man and wife. You may now clap them cheeks."

The gorilla places Pariah on his feet, slinging the Xtreme Championship over his shoulder, and then grips Pariah's sad ass with both hands. Millions witness it, and are overjoyed by this blessed occasion.
Hate Post Like Post
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-05-2024, 01:02 AM

Hey, everybody, look, the Gorilla got married to Pariah!

The gorilla looks proud as he slings Pariah over his shoulder, then conveniently climbs up a wall holding Pariah. Bobby opens the gift for the newlyweds; a set of drones. They all take flight and scramble around the gorilla, who swats them out of the air while Pariah faints from the exhaustion of being Fay Wray.
Hate Post Like Post