Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-16-2024, 11:32 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Y'all didn't see $hit!
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

02-03-2021, 01:38 PM

After Alias's awesome and totally bossin up kickouts, he stumbles along some unknown area of the hallway where Tommy creeps up behind him.

"Hey man I come in peace, just wanted to congratulate you on your reign... how about I get you somethin to drink, on me my boy."

Then they wonder off into a bar area, then Tommy heads to the back where he meets up with Reggie, and Reggie put some uh.."stuff" in the glasses and hands it back to Tommy. Then he comes up to Alias with two glasses of whiskey and he downs his, then he see's the champ hesitant drink it. He finally takes a shot, but quickly passes out from it.

"Damn, can't hold his liquor... god bless Alias... also, you got Bill Cosby'ed!"

Then Reggie comes out to take some photos of the passed out Alias, even Tommy poses with him. Then they spot taking photos and almost left, but Reggie told him to pin him, which he refuses it at first... but after five seconds, he does the cocky pin on Alias as the ref counted..

1...We already know what's gonna happen

2...I wonder what Alias's phone number is, I might ask Corey..
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tommy Wish's post:
Thunder Knuckles™ (02-03-2021)
ALIAS Offline
Space Jesus

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

02-03-2021, 06:10 PM

In his drugged stupor, a voice calls out to Alias.

"Raise the left hand..."

It shocks him awake and he lurches upwards to a seated position, knocking Tommy off him.

"No... I... I overcame..."

He then notices Tommy and Reggie standing over him.

"What did you do to me? You've ruined everything!"

Tommy and Reggie don't respond. They shrug and walk away, not caring about the self-determination that they just robbed from their victim.

Do you have a light?

[Image: 7qdASxF.jpg]
(Banner courtesy of Atara Themis)
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes ALIAS's post:
Thunder Knuckles™ (02-03-2021)