Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-15-2024, 10:21 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Battle Royal- Sizing Competition
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

06-20-2013, 08:03 PM

A Fair Message to all of competitors of this Tournament to take on Madison, just because i wasn't placed inside this Wild Card Tourneys don't mean i can still kick some ass upon this stipulation. The ONLY reason why i am even doing this match, is so i can defeat Madison ONCE and FOR ALL. I don't really care if i don't get Madison's "paper" Crown on my head. If i don't become King, then i can STILL benefit the fact that i RUINED Madison's reputation inside this Company.

The people who signed up for this match, inside that Somalian Stadium, are going to not become MY Victims but more of an opportunity of me getting into Madison. I so really don't want to know about the recognition of being the KING at all. But, i have to face other guys who only want to have that "Paper" crown on their thick skulls. Let me name out few of the competitors of this Battle Royal...

Hunter Payne

I remembered that i had worked with him inside that 6 Man One Fall match. I was honestly pissed that Payne had GIVEN Sattys buddy a chance to win some "mid-carder" championship in here. If, i see Joy inside Somalia with Payne, then me and my Somalian minions will kidnap her and turn her into a rebel. Payne, beware of me and my got damn minions on Saturday.

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson

All am i questioning to you is, Why did you team up with Crimson Dong? Are you trying to ruin your Hollywood image?..What ever it is. Basically Rocky, i am going to eliminate you and feed you to my minions who will be waiting to shoot your shlong off your body...IF YOU SMELLLLLLLLAAAAAAA...What The Somalians will be cooking. Watch your back, Rocky.

Matt Lennox

Some Canadian man who seem to have a big man who is protecting from the Americans, eh?. Sooner Or Later, your just going to drop him like Abyss dropped Mitchel way back. Your a type of a person who i can't see to take on Madison, without your big tough manager taking heat for you, pal. See you on Shove It.

Chris Legend

Man, i this guy so much, that i hope that the rebels will take him and kill that fucker in an instant!. I'm tired of his big gold mouth speaking a bunch of non coherent things that people don't give a shit to care about. You might have all the money in the world, but that isn't going to help you become the King now, isn't it? Unless you can bribe Madison and his crew, then there is no way you will be the last man standing.

Shady Robertson

How Shady are you? Are you the wrestler version of Slim Shady? Where's Dr. Dre and 50 cent, huh? I'd be surprised if you can out rap me in a battle but not out battle me inside this rumble. You will get tossed out.

Mystica

I don't have a clue on why you even signed up for this Battle Royal, although you maybe look like you'll strike XWF with an ruler like a catholic sister if you became the King. That crap isn't going to happen on Saturday, Mystical Man.

Eli JamesIV

Who are you? All i can say to you is shave that beard of your face and go to sister Mystica after i toss you out of the ring.

If all these men i just mentioned are going to be in this Over The Top Rope, then it's going to be one hellva of day on Shove It for me. Although my probability of me being the last man standing IS slim to none, it will be kind interesting of how those rebels in Somalia will interfere behalf of Luca.

See you competitors again in Somalia!

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like John_Black's post:
DeathMerchant (06-23-2013), Unknown Soldier (06-20-2013), Wallace Witasick (06-21-2013)