Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-10-2024, 11:28 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Grapenuts. Bootypuss. Funktionation.
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

10-05-2020, 02:09 PM

[The scene opens up to JB in the beach somewhere in Cali, and we see him walking around in long jeans and a shirt with his purple metal mask on the sand. Then he see’s Tommy chilling on under his beach umbrella, on his chair with a cup of whiskey on his hand. JB comes up to him, and Tommy takes off his sunglasses, and he daps JB.]

JB: Tommy boy, you motherfucker… where you’ve been at?

Tommy: I laid out here in California, what about you?

JB: I got involved with Kylie Jenner at a club n shit, but I had to make an excuse to leave her crib before she called the cops or her paps. I don’t fuck wit camera’s.

Tommy: Oh yeah? lucky you, all I got was messily sunburn and these broads dissing me left and right.

JB: Bruh… did you check your freakiness before you flew here?

[Tommy ignores his question, then he takes a sip of whiskey. Then from afar, both men see Kylie Jenner and her older sister Kendall in their bikini’s. Then JB tries to hide from them both, but Tommy pushes JB outside of the umbrella. Tommy starts to shout out to them, which they had no idea who was calling them. Then JB stares at Tommy mad at him, while Tommy was all smug and shit.]

JB: Man, why you had to call em out?

Tommy: I was just fuckin with you man, you need to chill out. They aren’t going to come to us, in fact we are both the most ugliest dudes in the world.

JB: Yeah, you right… anyways, you down to do the THUGS thing again? I’ve been low-key been planning with this for awhile since August.

Tommy: You know i’m busy with my other thing right? I got to take care of that joint first.

JB: You and I know that thing is going to be sold off to the highest bidder right? You might as well give the bid to someone else, I heard that Eric wanted to wrestle and it would be prefect chance to get involved with it.

[Tommy rubs his chin, then takes a sip of whiskey. Then he leans up from his chair, and he pulls out the phone to call Eric. About fifteen minutes later, he hangs up and shakes his head in agreement towards JB’s offer.]

Tommy: It’s set, starting soon Eric is going to in the outfit. Saves me from going all the way to some no name state not in America. My passport was set to expire anyways.

JB: You think he can handle it?… he seem’s inexperienced as hell.

Tommy: Oh, he’ll learn on the go… you know what, me and you well meet him once Warfare comes to check on him. Deal?

[Tommy extends his hand out to JB, and he shakes on it. Then both men leave the beach, and head elsewhere, as the scene cuts off into something else…]

=====
Meet Me At The W, No It's Not The Westside-ScHoolboy Q
=====

[The scene opens up to JB and Tommy in a room where there are two pictures on the wall, they pick one who’s who to discuss about.]

JB: Freaky T, do you know who’s who i’m facing this Saturday?

Tommy: Is it the pale looking one with the perky tits?

JB: Nah

Tommy: Is the one who looks like a gollum witch with tits?

JB: Closer…

[Tommy then points out the picture of Halocen, and licks on the picture, as JB smacks him on the head. Tommy the shrugs his shoulders, and leaves the room while he holds the picture of Ash Quinn. JB looks off into the distance, then beams his eyes on Halocen picture. Then he looks at the camera, while using a pointer laser at her picture.]

JB: Freaky T knows what’s up, he had picked the right picture. You see, the main reason why I had him here, was so that I don’t get confused on whom i’m facing this Saturday. Before anyone starts to say “oh he raWcist” for getting confused over two different girls, well don’t even bother wasting your breath, she put it on herself for the confusion. I can admit, I did bring up Ash Quinn last time, but it was more for the fact I had to emphasize I have major control over broads, and not let my buck wild nature be the detriment to my in ring career.

But now, it’s time to come clean with you all, she even more hotter for making me choose on who I shall fight, I could take em on with Freak by my side any day of the week. But unfortunately, that shall not be the case to be. I’m dealing with a rookie who I managed to give a lot of praises too, and she wants to be all miss tuffy duffy by insulting me with baby mama jokes?

Such a lowbrow to the ego there missy, now i’m so hurt by them. Now, you want to make me cry in the corner, as I eat my government cheese as I think of how much a critic you are towards me….

FUCK THAT!

You aren’t much of a threat to me, that’s why if it would be me in the right now with you, i’d take it easy on you. But you calling me a jobber, is some 1980s shit which is a joke. But, i guess when you are young, you don’t know better. So now, I have to teach you how it is on the streets when you disrespect someone much older, and more wiser than you. I going to whip that white ass out of your boots, and make you call me daddy by the end of the night.

So who’s jobbin who?….

Because you know damn well I’m not going to make you walk out of that ring, you gonna be begging for Ash Quinn to do some twin magic bullshit in that ring.
So Halocen, my final thoughts on you is this…. you will be beaten in the ring like a ho who owes me my monies n shit, so better say your prayers that I won’t prematurely end your career here in the XWF.

[The scene simply fades off.]

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John_Black's post:
Theo Pryce (10-11-2020)