Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-30-2024, 10:40 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm looking for my brother Luca
Minka Arzegotti Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-11-2020, 07:28 AM

{The Russian man was older, but still firm. The muscles of his chest were the kind of strong you only achieve from real-world experience, not some sanitized gym with discount tanning beds in the back.

I slid over him as he slept. I knew the ways I could use my body to my advantage when dealing with men. I'd been forced to learn. Years of abduction and trafficking will teach a girl a lesson or two.}

"Excuse me, Mister Medved... do you know Luca Arzegotti?"

{When his weight shifted under me, I wondered if he was only faking still being asleep in order to keep me on top of him. His trousers let me know immediately that, conscious or not, he was aware of my presence. He turns his face away from mine after I whispered my question in his ear, giving the slightest moan from between his lips. Was he dreaming of me? Or, perhaps, was he dreaming of Luca? What were his secrets?

I was going to wait and find out.}

[Image: XtEr68b.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Alexei Medved Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Hardly anyone to be honest

(booed by most fans; hurts people even when not supposed to; often angry and shitty)

06-11-2020, 01:56 PM

Kickout

[Image: M8HN8TM.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Alexei Medved's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (06-12-2020)