Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-17-2024, 07:19 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
“Howdy, bitch.”
Zeph Johnson Offline
** STILL FRICKEN GOT IT **

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

05-06-2020, 08:05 PM

Newly crowned champion Felix Jones is shown posing with the Xtreme championship belt over his shoulder, a feat that still shocks the entire XWF and even Jones himself. The sounds of camera shutters fill the background as a mysterious voice is heard from off camera.

“Howdy, bitch.”

A large male-appearing figure can be seen swiftly swinging a steel chair which hits the champion in the head, sending him to the cold and unforgiving floor. The camera pans up from the downed champion to the man, who is wearing a black hoodie, black mask and sunglasses.

The person begins to remove the hood and a ponytail of long blonde hair can be seen.

“Could it be?” is muttered from a backstage crew member as the man removes the shades and mask. The attacker is revealed to be none other than former XWA World Champion Zeph Johnson!

“Get me a fuckin’ ref, now!”

Johnson takes the slightly bent chair and begins to viciously swing again, repeatedly hitting Jones in the side of the head. A referee arrives, demanding Johnson drop the chair.

Johnson throws the chair down out of view and picks up the title belt in his left hand. After briefly looking upon it, he hoists it above his head and smirks as he places his boot on the unconscious champion’s chest.

ZEPH FRICKEN JOHNSON
[Image: ntgmzSw.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Felix Jones Offline
Whatever happens, happens.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

05-07-2020, 02:17 AM

I was annoyed at the fact I had to be here doing this photoshoot. I did my best to try to get out of it but it was of no use. Vincent Lane, our fearless leader said I had to. I was the Xtreme champion, it was my duty and all that horseshit. I don't know, I don't care. I just wanted to get this over with as fast as possible. There were better things to do than be here. As I posed for the photos, I was thinking of ways to leave. Maybe I could knock down something and cause the set to catch fire or I could just punch the man taking the pictures and make a run for it. Vincent didn't say how many I had to take. Yeah, that seems like the way to go. I'm going to deck this fool and get outta here. I was about to make my move when the corner of my eye saw something, in a matter of moments, I realized what was coming at me.

"Oh fu-"

The steel chair wack me on the side of the head so hard, I went down like a ton of bricks. Ow, that fucking hurt. I could feel warm blood streaming down the side of my face. My world was a blur. I couldn't hear much nor see well, but that didn't matter, not after several more chair shots to my dome. Everything was going black, I was slipping into nothingness. This was the end of my reign as champion. Well, it was fun while it lasted. I had given up hope as I fell into darkness but I heard a female's voice, a calm, sweet, warm loving voice wrap around my body, like a blanket. I felt safe, the deepest depths of Hell couldn't reach me. I knew this voice, I've heard her before. Many times in my life.

"My sweet Felix, don't tell me you're giving up yet. I know you, I've known you all your life and right now, I need you to kickout and keep what is rightfully yours. Kickout Felix. Kickout."

The word kickout echoed throughout my mind like a tsunami, the force caused my eyes to snap up just in time to see the ref about to make the count of three. I kicked out of the pin. Seeing the mother fucker who hit me. I grabbed his leg and forced him to the ground before getting to my feet. I kicked the man in the ribs multiple times to make sure he stayed down. My face was covered in crimson. I was pissed. So pissed that I picked up the steel chair and started to hammer away at my attacked, over and over and over again til I felt satisfied

"You son of a bitch. You ever try that shit again. I'll make sure to cripple your ass. You piece of shit."

I gave the bitch one last smack with the chair and dropped it, picked up my title and started to make my way out of the building. I took one last look back at the bloody mess I left behind and what I saw made me smile. A beautiful woman standing over the motionless body. Lady Luck gave me a warm smile and a wave. I did the same before I kept walking. That woman was truly always there for me.

Former
2x[Image: sxRvsd0.png]
[Image: EEbmGOW.png]
Credit For Banner: Atara Themis
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Felix Jones's post:
Atara Raven (05-07-2020), Zeph Johnson (05-07-2020)