Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-09-2024, 09:56 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Broken
R A D I C A L

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-09-2017, 02:56 AM

Gabe dusts himself off, and gets up to run and catch Oz with a vicious dropping backward double-knee buster to the shoulder blades. He then head scissors Brother Krampus Ozzlefuck into a triangle lock for the clear pin/submission. Bobo jogs over femininly to ask the Unified X-Treme Champ if he's giving up.

"Come on Oz... do you want to continue..?"

Chaz begins raising the limpening arm of Broken Oswald from the top of the hold for the consciousness three count.

1... (arm falls straight down)

2... (arm twitches but falls down)

THRE...
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

02-09-2017, 09:51 AM

Oswald's arm would shoot up at the last nanosecond, breaking the count. He kicked on the ground hard and it sent his body up and over, and Reno would see Oswald up above him. He flung Reno up into the air, catching him and falling with him into a Samoan drop. He then rose up to his feet looking at Reno.

"Brother Reno!

I knew you'd come!"

It's wonderful to see such fiery spirit inside you, but I am not going to be losing this title so easily!"

He grabbed him by the shoulders and hoisted him up into the air, sent a knee into his guts, before picking him up into a powerbomb position.

"DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELEEEEEEEETE!"

He tossed him up into the air, following up with a massive The DELETION!, spiking him head first into the ground hard before performing a kip-up.

"You are obsolete, Brother Reno! You will not be able to get this title away from me!"

[Image: xdagprt.gif]