Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-21-2024, 02:57 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I've missed this so much!
"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-26-2016, 11:17 PM

I just wanted to say that I didn't realize just how much I've missed this place until now. I also want to thank everyone that I have spoken with so far for being as welcoming and kind as you have.

Hopefully I win my match and get to stick around. Tongue

Once I shake off this... do you call it ring rust ooc? Doesn't seem right, so I'll call it writing rust. Once I shake that off, I'm looking forward to working with all of you guys and gals. I've already been very impressed with some of the work I've seen around here. Some has made me laugh, others have inspired me to work on my abilities, but there is definitely a lot of talent in the XWF these days.

Anyway I know this sort of post is kind of corny, but I still wanted to type it up anyway, because I am just that excited to be back here after all of these years.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like "Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves's post:
(11-27-2016), Barney Green (11-27-2016), Doctor Louis D'Ville (11-27-2016), Jakob Davis (11-27-2016), Jervis Cottonbelly (11-27-2016), Peter Fn Gilmour (11-27-2016), Tommy Gunn (11-27-2016)
Tommy Gunn Offline
Director of XWF Security

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-27-2016, 07:35 AM

I would say we all missed you but none of us really know who you are.

Which is a good thing because, and I can't speak for everyone but I am excited to learn about you and your character.

Good luck.

[Image: PFcRGRj.png]

Record: 8 - 2
1 x RTX Champion
1 x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
1 x Federweight Champion

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tommy Gunn's post:
(11-27-2016)
"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-27-2016, 11:21 AM

I appreciate that and trust me, I'm excited to revel more about Graves. In my first go around here, I didn't quite grasp the concept of story telling. I just typed up RPs with the goal of winning a match. I didn't put too much thought into the story that was taking place with my character, or even the match that I was in. Reading some of the RPs that you guys have written here now, and looking back on a friends older RPs has really opened my eyes to what I was doing wrong. I'm not saying that I'll suddenly become the best ever or anything, but I defiantly have found room to improve over my old style.

When I was younger and here the first time. I always rushed my stories. I'd throw so much information at the reader, and somehow not develop my character all at the same time. Now I find myself wondering if I am reveling enough to keep the reader interested lol.

I'm working on the balance, and I truly hope that you enjoy what I'm cooking up.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves's post:
Vincent Lane (11-28-2016)
Shandell Jones Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

12-17-2016, 09:12 AM

I'm excited your here and hopefully we can work together soon, it's been 7 and a half years for me, so I know writing rust, plus I'm using a char other than Kancer or Krazy Klown for once.

[Image: 6f9jib.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post