Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 07-01-2024, 04:56 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Pathetic
Unknown Soldier Offline
HAIL SATAN!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-05-2016, 09:33 PM

Unknown Soldier:

"Is it just me, or does anybody else find it incredibly ironic that Alexis Riot had so much to say after she won that worthless title at Anarchy just a few weeks ago, but now when she's faced with a real task she can't even flap her gums? That's right, she's happy to just accept mediocrity when it comes to titles here in the XWF. Because even though here she is given an opportunity to catch the XTREME title, you know, something that matters, in a federation known as the XTREME wrestling federation! Either that or she has the wrestling stamina equivalent to that of Barney Green running a quarter mile while smoking a pack of cigarettes! Well, let me tell you this XWF, her other pair of lips is going to be doing plenty of flapping when I'm done stuffing them full of her own undergarments! She even joined Reeve's little stable, or should we just call it what it really is, a group of people he wants to funnel through his own system. A way to make himself look important while siding with his current champion. Does the name Eric Bischoff and the NwO ring a bell, because it certainly should! Which brings us to our next bit of irony, the fucking Reeve Gordon is even ripping that idea off as well. Isn't that right Alexis, the name of your little group is the rWo or some gay shit like that? Give me a break,

Reeve never was relevant,
Anarchy never was relevant,
and that title wrapped just above your stuffing sections Alexis, was never fucking relevant either!

Hell, I remember when that shape shifting fuck wad offered me and Dim a pair of tag titles for his worthless show. Do you know what I did with them? I smeared the blood that was dripping off of Shade's nipple, which I stole from him, and tossed them into a crowd of my fans. You see, I won a title the first night I competed on that pathetic circus show that Reeve calls a wrestling program. I destroyed it, because I knew I would be on to bigger and better things and within the next episode of Warfare, I was right! But not you, no, you on the other hand are perfectly content with being the minor league champion. Which is pathetic to know that you once held this Xtreme title not that incredibly long ago. Well guess what, I'm here to put an end to all those lackluster champions of the recent past, and bring dignity and respect about to this Xtreme division. We're going to have more blood, semen, feces, piss, puke, and period blood type matches with dildos, sybian sex machines, potatoes, and anal beads! Did I just say anal beads? Fuck yes I did!

Listen, I know you don't have any testicular fortitude, but for the love of SATAN! at least have the decency to come out here and confront me rather than hide behind Reeve and his pathetic television program like it was something important. When's the last time that fuck bag has even been seen? Hell, whens the last time you've even been seen? Oh yeah, you were eating cake with fucking Tommy Wish in some house of yours. You know that sick freak is just going to try and rape you, right? I've seen it a thousand times, it's called a crystalized cake roofie. He slips it in during the initial baking phases of the cake, forces you to eat that pile of sugar and flour, then casually massages your back as you drift off to never, never land. Then he takes his disgusting flaccid member and shoves it in and out of your wretched womb! You see, I'm a gentleman, I rape and shove my fist up my woman while their awake, that's how a real man treats a lady. I hope your vagina and asshole enjoy their last day of remaining as two separate entities, see you at Warfare mi'lady!"

[Image: MGncwBi.jpg]

XWF Record
56 - 20 - 1

1 (X) Universal Champion
4 (X) Xtreme Champion
1 (X) Tag Team Champion (w/ Doctor Louis D'ville)
1 (X) Anarchy Champion
2 (X) Superstar of the Month
Hall of Legends member inducted 9/27/20 at Relentless

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Unknown Soldier's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (07-05-2016)