Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-26-2024, 04:41 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Let's Get It Crackin'
Barney Green Offline
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

03-11-2016, 06:05 PM

I'm coming to Detroit ready to crack some bottles and sleep with some women. Here I come coming through the bars getting wasted. Dancing on dat dance floor and bustin' my nut on some girls ass.

I may be drunk but I can still get it up like nothing. Going home with 2 girls because threesomes are amazing. The southern people sure know how to party. Been residing in Georgia for over a year getting laid by southern women. My dick is like a petting zoo. Every girl wants to touch it.

Tush ain't got nothing on me. He may think he is intelligent now but I will crush him like I do every can on beer I drink. I am that thirty year old man cruising the bars sleeping with 18 year olds. You will be a formidable challenge for me but I am walking out Intercontinental Champion with my skills.

Tommy Gunn. You may have taken out my protege and scared him away from this business. Try scaring me away. A guy who has fought in numerous deathmatches and is broken down. I look forward to punching your teeth down your throat. Not just for me but for Steve Stajan. You may be off the grid but I got you on my radar. I look forward to hurting you badly. I will crack your jaw.

Trax. You may think you are dominant but you have never met a motherfucker like me before. Once you get on my radar. I don't stop until I accomplish my goal. Stay out of my way. You aren't on my radar yet. I am not too worried about you.

Samson Chernikov. The only good thing that ever came out of Russia is vodka. I will end your dreams very quickly like a shot of Vodka. One for me and one for everyone.

I may be drunk like 90% of the time but that's no big deal and not gonna stop me. After I win the Intercontinental Championship, I will be at the bar drinking even more and will be having another threesome. Picking up girls comes easy for me. I like them young. Age is only a number. Even at 32, I still attract 18 year old's with their tight pussies. I'm gonna stuff their muffs with my six inches. I got one religion and that's Intoxication. We are one nation under the influence. I'm gonna crack some bottles and some heads. I'm back and ready to make an impact.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Barney Green's post:
Kid Kool (03-16-2016)