Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-17-2024, 12:29 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Miranda Tigris
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

12-22-2014, 06:15 PM

"See, you can't fucking quit. Jack fucking Twist, not tired wanting to play the victim. I answered your fucking claims, then you had to chime that shit in because you're the attention seeking piece of shit that's trying to hide his insecurities. Because he knows he's not fucking good enough for shit. Just turn and walk away little ."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-22-2014, 06:18 PM

Can't let someone else get the last word in, can you?

Come on.

Say something interesting.

I dare you.

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

12-22-2014, 06:26 PM

"I could, had you not been proving my point so solidly. You fucking ignorant bitch. Or, are you too stupid to notice it?"

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-22-2014, 06:27 PM

YAwwwwnnnn..

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

12-22-2014, 06:30 PM

"And yet you keep coming back. Is it because you know the only way you're going to ever actually matter is through me. Otherwise you'd quit and move on, little bitch."

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-22-2014, 06:34 PM

Zzzzzzzzzzz.

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

12-22-2014, 06:42 PM

"See how he proves my point whilst being a dumbass and not getting it? He is purposely feeding the fire, yet he's bored. Just like his use of the word ignore."

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-22-2014, 06:44 PM

[Image: 29076d1254091619-what-helps-you-fall-asl...gsheep.gif]

Hate Post Like Post
TJ Wallace Offline
Trusting gets you killed.

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

12-22-2014, 06:54 PM

"Don't worry, Lane. Frodo has your cock tattooed to his head, and that's why you're always on his mind day in and day out. And now that we, we being myself Swann, Heartsford, and MacClay, are aligned with you, something tells me we're gonna be on his mind. Hey while he's at it he should get our dicks tattooed to his face as well."

[Image: EGZasKr.png?1]
"I decided it is better to scream. Silence is the real crime against humanity." - Nadezhda Mandelstam
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

12-22-2014, 07:15 PM

"Bitch, you're not worth thinking about. I do think about Heartsford, mostly how I assfucked that bitch. You, though, you're not shit. You got your ass kicked by my brother, you got shot by my kid, and you're going to get your dick stomped by me. Lane's only an issue because he likes to try and play the victim too damn much, like a fucking pussy. He can't accept that he's just not being wrongfully mistreated. Swann? I'm trying to figure out why someone with Swann's talent would waste his time with you guys and you're worthless plan. He has to know he'll just be dragged down to Smoke man levels because of you."

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-22-2014, 07:19 PM

[Image: good_night_mario_by_apaulo17-d490t40.gif]

Hate Post Like Post
TJ Wallace Offline

XWF FanBase:

12-22-2014, 07:25 PM

"And who are you? Some assbackwards shitfalcon who can't figure out whether he hates everyone on the team, or likes us all except for Vinnie. You sit around and admit the accomplishments of my partners, then turn around and try to shit on us. Pick or choose, Frodo. Ya know, Vinnie was right after all, and I don't say that often. You try to hop on whatever's hot in this fed to keep you relevant. How about you hop off our dicks and try to pick up that sad sap of shit you call a career, bitch. Fucking cumguzzling , go fuck a zebra bitch."

"I decided it is better to scream. Silence is the real crime against humanity." - Nadezhda Mandelstam
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

12-22-2014, 07:30 PM

"No, see, you're all shit, except Swann. Something I've maintained. But you're not getting screwed over is my point. You got handed a title shot really early in your career. Knight was given a title shot, he fucked up, and was then just handed a title. No one is under-appreciating you. You guys just all suck. Plain and simple. Dipshit."

Hate Post Like Post
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

12-22-2014, 07:34 PM

"Hey guys sorry to butt in on this lovefest but I'll just be a moment. Frodo, buddy, just take a step back for a moment. Like literally take a step back and think about everything that's been said. Now, try and I mean really try to think about what Lane and TJ have said. Now, I want you to think really fucking hard about what you're doing. Get that hamster running on the wheel my friend."

"Do you see it now? That your backing yourself into a corner with every sentence that comes out of your mouth. Be the bigger man and step the fuck off before you look like a total . Okay?"

"Cool, see you guys later. Don't have too much fun without me now."

[Image: 4H375RW.png?6]
Check out Backstage Page for full list of XWF achievements.
Hate Post Like Post
TJ Wallace Offline

XWF FanBase:

12-22-2014, 07:45 PM

Quote: You're dragging Wallace, Swann, and Johnny down. They're all so much better off without you. Wallace got a title shot, for the singles so much quicker than you. Swann? That dude could easily be Universal champ within a month. Johnny is already a champion.

"Yeah because that just fucking screams that we're all shit. Seriously, get that cock out of your mouth and think before you speak you cumswapping shitfalcon. We suck, and what have you done except be an annoying, irritating, little shit. No championship victories to my knowledge, the only thing you're recognized for is being a fucking dwarf shiteating that try to talk down on people he can't beat. Go beat Lane, Gilmour, Heartsford, or Gator then talk to me, bitch."

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

12-22-2014, 08:27 PM

"Beat heartsford. When the results air, I'll.have beaten Lane as well. Gilmour isn't relevant here, nor is Gator. I can beat you all day. Title shots, I've gotten two. Pinned Santos, for the count of three. Time just happened to have run out before it was counted, which is more than any of you can say. Then I lost to the Kings, which is the same as Lane. Thus, you can't use that as bragging rights. Now, as for your team, yeah you guys suck. Heartsford was handed a title, because he failed to earn it before. You failed to beat anyone but Tessomocker. Hell, have you won a match besides that one? What the fuck can any of you claim? Lane can't even claim he was a good champion. At least Scorpio and I didn't hide from challenges."

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

12-22-2014, 10:15 PM

dont bring me into your circle jerk of doom fromo

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

12-22-2014, 10:21 PM

"Dumbass, I didn't. Wallace did. I said you weren't involved in this. Stupid fuck."

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

12-22-2014, 11:25 PM

SUCK MY SUPER DICK!!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post