Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-21-2024, 12:43 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
I'm leaving for a while.
Manson 'The Martyr' Away
The Martyr

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

12-03-2014, 10:34 AM

I'm going to be be inactive for a while and this comes down to a few things. Firstly, roleplaying for the trios titles while doing my mock exams was not a good combination and was totally my fault for getting dates mixed up. I'm very sorry to Hysteria and Frodo for not getting that last RP up. Secondly, for those who I told on Skype about my dad's condition in hospital, last night he sadly passed away. That being said, my brother will also most likely be inactive for a while.

I will try to get a character development up as an excuse for my leave, but until then I hope you have a wonderful Christmas.

[Image: zrGJsT6.png] [Image: xXW2hai.jpg] pin
Former XWF Heavy Metal Champion X3

Member of the greatest match of 2014, The Asylum versus The Three Kings

Former XWF Fomer Champion

[Image: owAZWVR.png]

Thanks to Gator and Juspin for the banners =)
Edit Hate Post Like Post
LH Harrison Offline
The Inspiration of the XWF

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

12-03-2014, 10:44 AM

Oh no... I am so sorry to hear this news, Summer. I can't even imagine the pain that you and your family are going through.

Sending thoughts and well wishes to you and your family.

Don't worry about us. The XWF will still be here whenever you can return. Take care of your school work and your family.

That being said, I hope to see you soon, Summer.

[Image: yA7XLDP.png]

[Image: f9wsBWb.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

12-03-2014, 11:02 AM

sux man

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

12-03-2014, 11:02 AM

When one member of The Asylum falls, the other rises. It's unfortunate. Mick, I am sorry about his passing. I wish you well, and I wish your family well.

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

12-03-2014, 12:32 PM

Just like Azrael said. I couldn't say it any better. Condolences to you, Gabe and your family at this time
Hate Post Like Post
Justin Sane Offline
Ⓙųȿţỉȵ Ⓢąȵę

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-03-2014, 02:11 PM

Again, like everyone else, my condolences. This place is like a family too, and we share your pain. Take as much time as you need, and if you ever need to chat, you know where to find me. Stay strong, best wishes to you and your family, Summer.

[Image: sanegifbanner.gif]

Hate Post Like Post