Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-01-2024, 07:10 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apology to Evertrust/Crimson Face
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-02-2014, 09:05 PM

Sorry if this is in any way inappropriate to do publicly, but I can't send a PM to you.

I want to bury the hatchet with you.

I never intended any disrespect or insult to you, and I am sorry if I did either of those things. I'm willing to give you the xbux in my account if you'd like as a show of good will, I know they're fake and meaningless but there isn't really anything else I have to offer. Not trying to buy you off or anything, I just sincerely don't want there to be any problems with anyone, and it's become obvious that I upset you a few times.

Again, I never meant to, and I'm sorry.

I hope there is no ill will moving forward, and really that goes to anyone I may have offended, ever, but specifically to you. I hope you accept my sincere apology.

Dan

Edit Hate Post Like Post
⤤⇝ℰⱱεℛℑȓųšƬ⇜⤣ Offline
░▒▓ ℰvεℛ ℑrušt™ ▓▒░

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-03-2014, 02:27 AM

I will be honest in that the first problematic interaction between us was the day I made my return and you accused me of plagiarizing. After being informed by me that the pin I used in the heavy metal thread was in fact my own work from a year ago with a substantial amount of edits and new material added, you went so far as to post a response indicating I'm still a plagiarizer, even if it was a modified version of my own previous pin attempt. Why? I don't know. I left it alone at that time and moved on.

I also didn't appreciate being asked for help on a layout and the moment I ask how much it's worth (referencing x-bux) you tell me it's not worth it and have a good laugh at my expense, telling me Gator was right about how funny I am. Funny because I expected something for my time and effort to help you? Ok, I guess I didn't get the joke. Still, I kept my mouth shut and moved on.

I later had people telling me about repeated instances of vulgar and childish comments regarding me right out in the open on the XWF's skype chat room, and was shown screen shots. Even after I informed you in a private message that I have people telling me what you're doing, dating all the way back to the x-title pin which was before our spat on the OOC, you persisted with the comments and complaints about me when I was nowhere to be found to defend myself.

I'm not sure why things have now changed so suddenly, but I accept it as long as it's sincere. I'm not proud of some of the wording I used in the OOC thread and I've even explained to Shane that I could have been more tactful in my wording both in that thread and through PMing the other night, so for the manner in which I aggressively berated you I do apologize. Such behavior is not normally my way but things all happened in a bad sequence and culminated at the wrong time for me, so I let loose in a way I should not have. If you're willing to do the same I'd be more than happy to look past all of this and not have to be reminded of it again because much like I assume you do, I come here to unwind and enjoy myself.

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-03-2014, 02:55 AM

I want nothing more than to move on and let it go. I'd be more than willing to talk it out with you further if you had any sort of inclination to have an idea behind my reasoning in any of those instances, but I won't just put it up here and make it look like I'm making excuses or arguing, etc. I'm not a bad guy, though I am certainly the type to speak my mind, sometimes to my own detriment.

I don't think we have to agree with one another to understand one another, though. And the bottom line is, if you were legitimately offended or hurt in any way by things I said, then it's my sincerest of apologies you deserve. I am telling the truth when I say Inever at any point wished to do that.

Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-03-2014, 08:57 AM

You've wronged me, Vincent/Dan. Do I get money as well?

I, of course, jest. Do not mistake this for me mocking you, nor your attempt at peace. Just a little fun.
Wyatt Reynolds Offline
In Wyatt We Trust

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

10-03-2014, 12:57 PM

I'm happy to see you guys at least try to bury this. At the end of the day, we all come here to let loose and have a little fun. It's undeniable that we're all human. (Evertrust might just be a machine, because seriously, might be the most intriguing writing I ever remember reading.) We are human and we make mistakes. It's easy to confuse someones words that are meant to be less than serious and take them as 100% serious. Obviously, I'm not saying that's what happened here, and I won't ever make excuses for anyone. All I'm saying here, is that its easy, when you're just reading words on a screen, to take things out of context or to take them more seriously than they were intended.

I'm not fan of people airing out grievances with one another in open forum. Major shit storms in the past have started over things like this and I just hope that you both can allow it to die here. I've never had a bad conversation with Vinnie. Never had a bad one with Evertrust and I certainly never had a bad one with Shades, he's still my boy even if he does disappear from time to time.

I just never want to risk losing anyone over a spat. Come in and have fun.

That is all.

WIN-LOSS-DRAW
10-4-1
[Image: CB9gLKY.jpg]
Longest Reigning XWF Confederate Champion

[Image: f2Yls2a.png]
Hate Post Like Post