Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-03-2024, 07:01 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

09-17-2014, 03:33 PM

Why are Xtreme Title challenges always pin attempts? Why not ever submission attempts?

Maybe even add rules. Cuz it's easy to say "X kicks out of y's pin", especially if you're online often enough to catch every pin. Have you guys ever considered a simulator engine or dice rolls for Xtreme Title Challenges? Just curious. Back in Fed X, the Bloodsport Title was defended 24/7. They used a sim engine.

Step 1. Roleplay the challenge.
Step 2. "Sim" three matches vs. Champion. Pinfall-2 points Submission - 2 Points Dq and Count Out 1 Point. The engine chooses a winner at random, though activity bonuses can be awarded that week toward simmed matches. First person to 5 points or more wins. This would be posted on OOC board. E.g. X challenges Y. X sims Y, but Y wins with 5 points and retains.
Step 3. Win or lose, X must post his results in RP form within a predetermined timeframe. Failure to do so will eliminate him from challenges for such and such amount of time.

Anyway thats how we did 24/7 titles where I came from. If you wanna learn about "Rp Matches", let me know.

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-17-2014, 03:38 PM

I think it being random kinda diminishes it. Part of being the x champ is having to deal with those pinfalls. If its just a random engine, there's nothing to it.

Hate Post Like Post
Blizzard Offline
Big Cock

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-17-2014, 04:03 PM

The X-Treme Title has been contested under the same rules for over a decade. I'd hate to see that changed.

[Image: hw7M8KM.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

09-17-2014, 05:00 PM

Oh no, no need to change it. Just saying what im used to.

Rp matches, for example...each opponent would roleplay the actual "action" that took place in the match. Then a judge would decide the winner, and award "finishing rights".

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

09-17-2014, 06:08 PM

submissions should be used! it surprises the champion into thinking he'll get pinned then BAM! submission!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post