Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-26-2024, 02:44 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't know where to post this so...
AaronReign Offline
The XWF's Best Pure Wrestler

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

07-28-2014, 04:11 PM

Aaron Reign ain't fogettin' about Wednesday night beotches! It just so happens that I had finished a promo right before the site went down. In fact, I finished it not one...not two...but three times! Since my laptop's battery is completely fried, I have to keep my it plugged in to have it stay on. When I finished my first promo and was ready to post it...it got unplugged. I got super pissed, but I did it again. Needless to say, I thought it was way better than the first attempt.

Got it finished and almost ready to post...computer unplugged again. FUCK! Me, being the professional that I am, after several minutes of general, run-of-the-mill smacking my bed, went after it a third time. As soon as I got it finished and almost ready to post...the site went down. Holy. Mother. Of God. As least I had the sense to save the promo this time, but my anger has probably significantly reduced its quality. I just wanted to get it out in the open that Aaron Reign is most certainly ready to continue destroying Gator and Socrates, and as soon as the Warfare board or an alternative is up, he's gonna go bad-shit crazy.

Thank you for reading my rant/announcement.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

07-28-2014, 04:14 PM

I feel ya bro, I had my last promo ready for the trios when it went down. And was working on a second for Wednesday.

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Socrates Offline
#ASCEND.

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-28-2014, 04:15 PM

Well, good luck to you!
Hate Post Like Post
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-28-2014, 04:18 PM

Yeah I was also ready to post a new RP but the site went down, hopefully the Warfare boards will be up again soon.

Also Gator and Socrates are laughing at the fact that Aaron Reign thinks he can destroy them.

[Image: 4H375RW.png?6]
Check out Backstage Page for full list of XWF achievements.
Hate Post Like Post
Socrates Offline
#ASCEND.

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-28-2014, 04:20 PM

Yes they are...
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

07-28-2014, 05:45 PM

Assuming there are no insane spikes on the back end system tonight from the Madness boards being up (I have to monitor them over a span of a few hours which is why this is taking time) then sometime after midnight tonight I will also restore the Warfare boards.

I went with Madness first since that show happens first.

Thanks for your patience, all.

Socrates, is that new avatar the same guy as in your last avatar? I miss the old one already! haha

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Socrates Offline
#ASCEND.

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

07-28-2014, 06:00 PM

Yep haha, I was going for a 'cooler' approach but I already wanna change it, I'm on my phone right now so I can't just yet :/
Hate Post Like Post