Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-16-2024, 08:26 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
time off for about a week or two I'm guessing
DOCA_HVP2014 Offline
Mr. Proxy

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-29-2014, 07:49 PM

Hi guys,

Between me getting called into work twice already this week and being scheduled for the next few days 10+ hours per day I can't continue RP'ing for this Warfare. It would be one thing if I could just post 1 more and be done but unfortunately it seems like my match turned into a contest to see who can post the most roleplays the fastest. Now I mean no offense by that but it just isn't my type of game when I have a job where I am working overtime so I have to bow out. Hopefully the 2 Rp's I already did before the site crashed will be able to help my partner. It's also kind of frustrating that Zoey Ryback had to end up flopping like she did and didn't help my team but then again Kyle Star did the same thing to the other team so I guess it's the popular thing to do, I've had 3 matches so far here in xwf, all 3 being tags, and every single one of them had somebody on my team no show. >:( Why opt into shows if you are going to no show? I'm talking to you Slade, Kai Randal and Zoey Ryback. I don't get it. On top of that last week when I tried getting Ashe to work with me he still only posted 1 roleplay and ignored my PM. Why? I hope when I return next week or the week after I can finally participate in a team match where everybody actually wants to write. and wants to come up with some joint stories together. Is that not the point of efedding?

My apologies to Aaron Reign and to my opponents Gator and Socrates who have all been doing great work, and much more work than I can physically keep up with this week. You guys are beasts this week. If you guys are willing I would love to work with you again when I have more time.

XWF in-ring record: 3-0
1) Teamed with Phoenix Death; overcame a 2 v 3 handicap defeating all 3 Mafia Men
2) Teamed with Ashe Dawson; overcame a 2 v 3 handicap defeating Leteri, Skkizoid and Khalif Compton
3) Teamed with Zoey Ryback and Aaron Reign; defeating Gator, Socrates and Kyle Star

[excellent in team situations! loves making new friends!]

XWF hits via proxy: 4
1) Peter Gilmour, ordered by anonymous party
2) Peter Gilmour, ordered by Sid Feder
3) Mafia Men's boss, The Don, ordered by Frodo Smackins
4) Kendall Sawyer, ordered by Eli James

[standard hits, anonymous hits and framed hits now available]

XWF kill count: 3
1) Slade, decapitated for failing to contribute anything when teamed with Mr. Proxy
2) Kai Randal, shot to death in slow motion for failing to contribute anything when teamed with Mr. Proxy
3) Derrick Silva, shot in the head by sniper rifle just because

Mr. Proxy wants to team and/or work with YOU (for the right price) [Image: YRAvZhZ.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-29-2014, 07:55 PM

Hate Post Like Post
DOCA_HVP2014 Offline
Mr. Proxy

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

07-29-2014, 08:23 PM

um, did you have something to say here or are you just trolling my thread for no reason at all?

1) Teamed with Phoenix Death; overcame a 2 v 3 handicap defeating all 3 Mafia Men
2) Teamed with Ashe Dawson; overcame a 2 v 3 handicap defeating Leteri, Skkizoid and Khalif Compton
3) Teamed with Zoey Ryback and Aaron Reign; defeating Gator, Socrates and Kyle Star

1) Slade, decapitated for failing to contribute anything when teamed with Mr. Proxy
2) Kai Randal, shot to death in slow motion for failing to contribute anything when teamed with Mr. Proxy

Mr. Proxy wants to team and/or work with YOU (for the right price) [Image: YRAvZhZ.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-29-2014, 08:27 PM

Sounded like you lost your smile, is all. Smile

Hate Post Like Post
DOCA_HVP2014 Offline
Mr. Proxy

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

07-29-2014, 08:35 PM

Yawn. Big Grin

Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

07-29-2014, 09:10 PM

Proxy, first, your work is always great. Remember, quality over quantity. Two can beat 10. Santos had 5 and took Theo's tv title when Theo had 12. As for the no shows, now, it's not normal practise here. It's just been happening more lately. Dunno why. And I do understand your frustration about Zoey, she boned me at the Trios.

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
DOCA_HVP2014 Offline
Mr. Proxy

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

07-29-2014, 09:20 PM

Well at least I'm not the only one getting caught with my pants down and boned by Zoey. I just wish she would have bought me dinner first. Seriously.

Hate Post Like Post
Giovanni Ferrari

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-29-2014, 10:06 PM

I think Theo had 8 or 9 rps if memory serves me but yes, quality always wins over quantity. As for your departure Mr. Proxy, I'll remember to keep that in mind and keep you off the card until you let me know when you are available to be booked again. I say this because anything can come up and extend the time someone is away. Life doesn't always play by the rules, lol. Anyway, if you let me know then I won't have to rely on assuming you're back and accidentally book you when you're unprepared.
Hate Post Like Post
Ozymandias Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

07-30-2014, 01:51 AM

(07-29-2014, 10:06 PM)Giovanni Ferrari Said: I think Theo had 8 or 9 rps if memory serves me but yes, quality always wins over quantity. As for your departure Mr. Proxy, I'll remember to keep that in mind and keep you off the card until you let me know when you are available to be booked again. I say this because anything can come up and extend the time someone is away. Life doesn't always play by the rules, lol. Anyway, if you let me know then I won't have to rely on assuming you're back and accidentally book you when you're unprepared.

Frodo is right, it was 12 to 5 and Santos took the victory and it was well deserved. But to echo what Gio said, it's always, always, always quality over quantity. So don't get discouraged when someone starts doing two a days and you can't keep up. Do your thing and let the judges sort it out.

[Image: uuNaMEP.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Socrates Offline
#ASCEND.

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-30-2014, 03:33 AM

Honestly your brilliant work did make me and Gator’s handler a bit scared, and I've done three so far. So I'm just going to wish everyone the best of luck in our match, and I hope to see some of you guys around! And see you soon Doca, when Socrates said he was a big fan, he meant it!
Hate Post Like Post
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-30-2014, 03:52 AM

Socrates don't tell him we were scared you fool!

But seriously, Proxy's RPs were great. And like what some of the guys said above me it is quality over quantity that matters. Just because everyone's running there mouths at all times doesn't mean they're putting out masterpieces with each one. I'd love to see one more promo by Friday but I understand if work gets in the way.

And hey, if you'll have me I'll team with you one of these days. Promise I won't no show.

[Image: 4H375RW.png?6]
Check out Backstage Page for full list of XWF achievements.
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

07-30-2014, 08:32 AM

All three of you are great, and I look forward to seeing more work from you in the future. Socrates not so much, because I prefer Plato. If you don't get the joke, I'm sorry. But hey, at least Ryback showed up for you.

Hate Post Like Post
Socrates Offline
#ASCEND.

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-30-2014, 08:45 AM

I get the joke, and I am not a fan.
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

07-30-2014, 08:46 AM

Oh, sorry. I think your work is good, but I just wanted to make that joke. No offense meant, man.

Hate Post Like Post
Socrates Offline
#ASCEND.

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

07-30-2014, 08:48 AM

I was joking, I'm not very good at making jokes English isn't my first language :'(
Hate Post Like Post
Zoey Ryback Offline
--The Original Daughter of Destruction--

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

07-30-2014, 01:18 PM

*swoops in for the save*

[Image: zoey2_zps7e97bccb.png]

[Image: nickxwf_zps4da01d73.png]
[Image: mckayla_zpsf517aade.png]

-w/l/d-
5-1-0

Copyright 2014 Suicide Note Productions
Hate Post Like Post