Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-16-2024, 11:10 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A wild pigeon approaches
Lacklan Offline
World's best at making murderhobos cry

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-04-2020, 06:43 AM

Sarah Lacklan's heels click and clack loudly as she makes her way through the oddity that are the halls of the XWF. She passes by the Rain monument outside the Heavymetalweight doorway with a barely controlled urge to vomit, roll her eyes at the Federweight doorway, and smiles as she makes the turn into the Xtreme. She flashes her Billion $$$ Smile at Main and points behind his shoulder.

"Oh em gee! Is that Salsa the Wrestling Bear?!"

Robert Main sighs and turns around. Sarah slips behind him and pulls him down with a schoolboy cradle.

"Oh my! I so hope you don't kick out of this pin by..."

She reaches into a fold in her dress and pulls out her pocketwatch...because of course she has a pocketwatch.

"7:00 PM Pacific Time!"

1!

2!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lacklan's post:
Thunder Knuckles™ (09-04-2020)
Madison Dyson Offline
Not a fascist! :)
TITLE - Anarchy Champion

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

09-04-2020, 09:52 AM

Upon seeing that even the Universal Champion is now getting in on the actions, Madison looks ecstatic!

AHAHAHAHAHA! YES!

She immediately dials GREGGO!

You will never guess what I'm seeing...
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Madison Dyson's post:
Thunder Knuckles™ (09-04-2020)
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

09-04-2020, 10:25 AM

(09-04-2020, 09:52 AM)Madison Dyson Said: Upon seeing that even the Universal Champion is now getting in on the actions, Madison looks ecstatic!

AHAHAHAHAHA! YES!

She immediately dials GREGGO!

You will never guess what I'm seeing...

Charlie smacks Dyson in the back of the head with a steel chair. As she falls to the ground he leans in close to her, whispering sweet nothings in her ear.

"Shut. The. Fuck. Up."

Charlie steps over Dyson's body and makes eye contact with Sarah as she has Omega wrapped up. He grabs a handful of sand from his pocket and blows it in Sarah's eyes before walking into the obscurity of the horizon.

"Controversial"
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Charlie Nickles's post:
Robert "The Omega" Main (09-04-2020)
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) Offline
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-04-2020, 10:54 AM

Obscurity being the natural home of Micheal Graves, it should come as no surprise when Graves pops up from outta nowhere, screams "GODMODE!" and blows some wicked purple mist into Charlie's eyes before vanishing into a cloud of purple mist himself.

[Image: MOSHED-2023-6-19-16-15-56.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like (Gravy_Xtreme_5000)'s post:
Prof. Bobby Bourbon (09-04-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (09-04-2020)
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-04-2020, 12:52 PM

Robbie walks into the room with an entire salami and a tranquilizer gun.

Guys, look what I found sitting around! Someone left a whole salami and a tranquilizer gun! I wonder if...

Robbie pulls the trigger on the tranquilizer gun, causing the dart to whiz past Lacklan and Main, ricochet off a peice of steel, careen past Nickles, hit an overhead light fixture, then fall and plant itself into the top of Robbie's skull.

Dang. That can't be good.

Robbie collapses. The now unloaded tranquilizer gun and full, uncut, unsliced cotto salami fall to the ground by his side. Robbie struggles to fight off the effects of the tranquilizer.

Anybody...

Five...

Second...

Ruuuuuuuuuuuuule...

Robbie points at the salami, which has rolled in sand, purple goop residue left by Graves, and whatever filth happens to be on the floor, and passes out.

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
Madison Dyson (09-04-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (09-04-2020)
Thunder Knuckles™ Offline
A No Good Bastard

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

09-04-2020, 01:45 PM

OH, fuck!

Thunder Knuckles dives for the salami before the count of five.

Can't let pefectly good fucking cured meat go to waste, goddamnit.

Thunder Knuckles takes a bite and pulls the dart from Robbie's head then begins to talk to Robbie's unconscious body.

Thanks for the heads up!

Hate Post Like Post
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

09-04-2020, 03:24 PM

Robert kicks out giving Sarah a high five.

Thanks Champ I needed that...

Robert glares in Bourbons direction speaking up

Are you kidding me?

Robbie has the downed TK's panties down trying to insert the cured meat up his ass.

Sick freak!

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2017 Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team War Games 2017 W- APEX
Mr. 24/7
[Image: Qfgvjya.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Thunder Knuckles™ Offline
A No Good Bastard

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

09-04-2020, 03:58 PM

Thunder Knuckles, who is standing up. While Robbie Bourbon is the one on the floor.

Everyone look! The Xtreme Champion is so fucking tired he doesn't know what's going on anymore. Either that or he still just a fucking walnut brained idiot.

Hate Post Like Post
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

09-04-2020, 04:08 PM

Robbie comes to, only to see Main playing with a pair of Robbie Bourbon and Thunder Knuckles action figures, and Main is using the signature keto meat snack that comes with the Robbie Bourbon action figure to simulate sodomy. Lacklan is tuning a banjo. Nickles is doing the Charleston. Dyson is trying to organize a game of leap frog. TK is literally an inch from his face, still talking with a mouth full of salami.

Thunder, and I know Mr. and Mrs. Knuckles are proud of you, but you're in my bubble.

Robbie backs away. Lacklan pours a whole bottle of mustard on the banjo. It's the spicy brown variety. Main is now pulling out a whole box of his dolls action figures, and now Batman, Thor missing his left arm, some generic dollar store army men, and Sesame Street's Grover are joining in and having a big massive action figure sodomy orgy, or as some would say, a sodomorgy. Dyson has begun playing with a Skip-It. Nickles has decided to go have a cigarette with the guy who invented bleach. Robbie's brow furrows.

I think I'm still on those drugs.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (09-04-2020), Theo Pryce (09-05-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (09-04-2020)