Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-01-2024, 08:31 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feedback for The Janitor
TheJanitor Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Raging Face

(heavily cheered BECAUSE they'll break rules & bones)

06-14-2013, 08:52 AM

Hi!

I'm looking for a bit of advice...

I've been cutting promos left, right and centre about my character kind of being a loner and not liking tag-team matches. I put out a shoot promo on my partner and opponents for an upcoming match, and during the match I did well (got the better of my opponent) but my partner tagged himself in, got beat up and my character walked out of the arena and got counted out.

I have no problem that I lost, that's not what I'm looking for advice about!

I see my character as an intense brawler, who wouldn't necessarily just walk out of a match, if his partner tagged himself in, he;d be more likely to turn on his partner.

What would the wider XWF community suggest for the angle for my next promo?

I was thinking something like trying to hunt my tag partner down (obviously not scripting that I beat him up, that's not playing by the rules)

I'd love to hear some ideas!!

Thanks.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
John Austin Away
Grizzled Young Vet

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

06-15-2013, 02:01 PM

I always found it harder playing the "face" than a "heel" ... to me it seems like you have to stay within a certain perimeter when a face, but as a heel you can be all over the place and it not matter.

For your next RP, I wouldn't worry about the guy you walked out on unless you team up with him again. Then go all for looking for the guy in the RP

With your next one, I would briefly mention how you didn't need that guy as a partner because he held you down and the great XWF fans do not need to have their favorite be held down.

Then I would go on and talk about the guy or guys I am facing

To find John, turn those lights out because he will then appear...
XWF LEGEND and the only man who punked out Duke TWICE
Hate Post Like Post