Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-17-2024, 02:55 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Pay Per View Boards » PPV Results
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GAUNTLET WARFARE - 6/8/16
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-09-2016, 03:26 PM

[Image: L06Pst3.png]

LIVE FROM THE WELLS FARGO CENTER IN THE BIRTHPLACE OF AMERICA - PHILADELPHIA, PENNSYLAVANIA!

WARFARE BRINGS TO YOU THE EVENT THAT WILL CHANGE THE LANDSCAPE OF THE XWF AS THEY NAME A NEW NUMBER ONE CONTENDER TO THE UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP!

THIS IS... GAUNTLET WARFARE!!!!

[Image: Wells-Fargo-Center-kosher-stand.jpg]

Outside the arena as the show comes on...

Ginger is walking into the arena when a group of fans come up and start asking for autographs. She's signing, and then one raises his hand.

Um. I guess you don't have to raise your hand, but ok.

Fan: Why are you here? Why aren't you boycotting the XWF with the Union?

Huh?

Fan: The XWF is holding the Union back, and we're protesting in support of them. Why aren't you?

What?

The fans then begin to beat the shit out of Ginger, and piss on her. She's crying and screaming, and a group of large men rush out. The Hooligans scatter, and the men pull Ginger into the back.

Real American Hero Match

Robbie Bourbon
- vs -
The Dimallisher

No Holds Barred - Winner is declared the MOST American!

Special Guest Referee: Donald Trump

Full Metal Mayhem Match

Skizzoid
- vs -
Ophelia McVeigh

Ophelia will explain exactly what the fuck this match is in his/her FIRST RP.

Gallows Match

Swagmire
- vs -
Makaveli

Winner must string his opponent up by the neck using a noose.
Not racist at ALL!

Hart Title Match

Ghost Tank
- vs -
Sir Chris Macbeth

2 out of 3 Falls

MEGA MENSTRUAL CYCLE MATCH OF MADNESS for the X-Treme Championship

Peter Motherfucking Gilmour
- vs -
Unknown Soldier

Maria Brink will be at ringside for Peter, and a special female guest will be at ringside for Soldier.
Both women insert and remove tampons as fast as they can soak them up, and give them to John Black who will wheelbarrow them into a designated tub in the ring.
Winner is the first man to drown his opponent in his tub of menstrual blood.
Special (but reluctant) Guest Referee: "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane

TRIANGLE GAUNTLETS OF DOOM TO NAME A NEW NUMBER ONE CONTENDER TO THE XWF UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

THREE simultaneous gauntlet matches, randomly drawn order entry. Winners of the three gauntlets will meet in the MAIN EVENT for a TRIPLE THREAT match. The winner will face "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane for the Universal Championship at the next PPV!

Dewey: Welcome to a special edition of Wednesday Warfare LIVE from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania! Hopefully there will be an update on the condition of Ginger Snaps, we have no idea what happened to her in the parking lot... but for right now, we're celebrating America this week with a Declaration of our MOST AMERICAN wrestler! That match starts NOW!

Dewey: We have three rings here tonight, Red, White, and Blue, for use during the various match types and during the three simultaneous gauntlets later on. Right now, Bourbon and Dim have met in the White Ring.

Before the bell can ring, before Robbie can appear from the ramp, Dim and Donald Trump stand proud and tall at the top of the ramp. The Stars and Stripes is lowered from the rafters and Dim places his hand over his heart, while Trump begins to belt out the National Anthem. Robbie runs out and knocks Trump to the ground, ending his song right as we learn about the home of the brave. This angers Dim, who grabs Robbie by the arm and begins to drag him down to the ring. The ref, Trump, begins to scream for the bell, which dings right as Dim arrives in the ring. Don runs down to the ring to catch up as Dim is currently ramming Robbie's face into the turnbuckles, and screaming obscenities. Trump runs over and pulls Dim away from the Brawler. Dim backs up and beings to scream the rest of the national anthem, as best as he possibly can. Mostly it's just the word , and a few lines about Soldiers and Freedom. Donald wipes a tear away from his eyes before savagely stomping on Robbie's face. The whole arena is erupting in a "TRUMP" chant as he does this.

Perfect Cell's Theme song hits the PA, but there is no sign of Ghost Tank. The lights go out during the match, and inside of the ring stands not just Ghost Tank, wearing the half-skull mask looming over Robbie, but behind Dim is Abaddon and behind Trump is Shade.

Robbie looks up to Ghost Tank, Abaddon looks at Dimallisher, Shade looks at Trump, and soon a brawl ensues, with Trump getting his ass handed to him by Shade, who then helps Abaddon with his guns, rapidly firing pellets right into Dim's crotch. The pain allowing Abaddon to set up and then execute the Nail in the Coffin (Cradle Piledriver), laying out The Dimallisher!

Ghost Tank and Robbie are trading blows until GT grabs Robbie's left arm, and acts like he's about to get him thrown with an Irish Whip, but instead he keeps his old and brings him into a massive right arm! A lariat so devastating that it turns Robbie get turned inside out, flipping through the air!

However that's not the end, as Shade and Abaddon pick Robbie and Dimallisher up, as Ghost Tank swings his arms through the air as if cutting the air apart. He moves to stand before them, bends down swings his arms behind them, and just as he swings his arms to the back of their knees, both Shade and Abaddon grab and keep the two in the air as GT stands up with the two men upon broad shoulders. With the best grip he can muster, he swings them down for a powerbomb, with both Shade and Abaddon helping in the fall of the two men, helping Ghost Tank deliver a massive double powerbomb!

Ghost Tank huffs a little bit, exhaling hard through his nose before gesturing for a microphone.

"Ladies and gentlemen, my name is Ghost Tank, and I want to just say this...

This is just the beginning.

You see, I called for Abaddon to come and join me, to aide in bringing mass destruction to the Ex-Dubbayew-Eff. As for Shade? He's sworn fealty to me.

I am his Lord.

Soon, I will be everyone's."

Ghost Tank then hands the microphone to Abaddon

"Remember me? Nah... didn't think so. Don't think for a second that's a good thing, though. Nah-uh-uh, see I've been watching y'all for a long while. Watchin', waitin', lurkin' in the shadows whisperin' those obscene little words, influencing all those dark thoughts in your heads. You were never free of me. Not really.

"Then the improbable happened. I was called. Ghost Tank here, with his endless ambition and bottomless pockets sought me out to join him in his crusade and those of you who do remember me ought to know the only thing that gets my heart goin' more than the prospect of making money is a bit of the ol' ultraviolence. What can I say? It was a perfect fit. Like a glove.

"I would tell ya to run, but it's a little too late for that."

"The Ex-Dubbayew-Eff belongs to me. This is my company now, no matter what Vinnie says, no matter what Frodo says. I own this ring. And it's time to show my dominance.

Welcome to the Age of Ghost Tank.

Welcome to The Riders of the Apocalypse."

Ghost Tank drops the microphone and the three exit the ring, and the last image is the arena going dark, and within a second they are gone, and a crimson mist pours out into arena.

The lights flash dark, and flicker. The sounds of a crying child pour through the PA, and the lights come back on slowly. Pest is standing in the middle of the ring, holding a Vietnam era bayonet, and a microphone. Donald Trump and Dim are standing there debating on whether or not this is allowed.

Pest: I will allow you to finish your savagery, Mr. Trump, and David. Pest just has something to say. Robert, you are out of the Black Hand. It will be back soon, and when it does you shall see its truest powers. The Pest has found his son, and his son shall lead them to success. For now, enjoy your severance package.

The Pest rams his bayonet through Robbie, before vanishing again. Dim runs over and pulls the blade from Robbie before throwing it to the crowd. Some child catches it, with his face. Dim claps loudly before pulling his member out and pissing on Robbie. He lifts the Commie , and power bombs him, for AMERICA! Dim slams his giant boot on the half dead bitch.

DEWEY: Your winner, and the Most American Man Alive is Dimallisher, the Professor of Insanety.

The ring is surrounded by a series of chairs, ladders, chains, snow shovels, and canes. Yes, metal canes are surrounding the ring. "Sick Like Me" by In This Moment begins to play on loop, and fans already start to leave the arena. The match hasn't even started yet, and people are wanting to get away from In This Moment. The bell is rung, and Ophelia rushes towards the ropes, and grabs a snow shovel. Skizzoid stands tall, waiting for Ophelia. Ophie charges at him swinging the shovel like a mad man, and Skiz grabs it, before smashing his fist right into the face McVeigh. Ophie slams to the ground, and Skiz raises the shovel high in the air, and drops it right on Ophie's testicles. The arena is filled with a loud ting noise, mostly because it's nearly empty now, and the sound is able to reverberate well along the empty walls of the arena. The one fan left in his seat begins to cheer loudly. A hot dog is thrown from the hallways, and it slams into that fan's head. Skiz lifts the shovel into the air again and is posed to drop it on the painted foe before him. He's holding it high and trying to get applause from the crowd, but that one hand has sneaked away into the hallways or wherever as well.

Just as Skiz lowers it, McVeigh moves out of the way and grabs a cane from the side. He jams it directly in the side of Skizzoid, which forces him to drop his shovel. The song ends, and starts over again. The two men are facing off in an empty arena. Only Dewey, and the Ref stand around watching, and Dewey is playing on his phone, half paying attention.

Perfect Cell's theme hits once more, but instead of the lights going out, they began to flash rapidly, making the movements in the ring look odd and weird. Soon the three men appear around Skizzoid and Ophelia and without a second to waste, both Ophelia and Skizzoid begin to attack GT, but while he takes the blows, grunting and growling as the beat upon him.

All of a sudden, Abaddon grabs Skizzoid and performs a reverse DDT. Shade grabs Ophelia, and performs the Cradle Shock! With both men down, Ghost Tank gets up, looking at the two downed men, with Skizzoid being the one who gets up. Ghost Tank sizes him up, waiting for him to get in the perfect position. Once Skizzoid is in the right place, Ghost Tank runs and grabs Skizzoid, and performs the Cross Off(Canadian Destroyer)! Now both Ophelia and Skizzoid are down, and Ghost Tank flips them onto their backs, only to go to Skizzoid first, and wipe his boots off on the man's face, only to do the same to Ophelia.

Without a word, the lights go off, and in the next seconds, the three men are gone.

Ophelia is up on his feet and holding the cane like a sword, waiting to defend himself from Skizzoid, who is just pacing around the ring sizing up Ophelia, but not before Ophelia rushes towards him, and smashes the cane in his face, which sends him stumbling back. Skiz grabs the cane, and slams Ophelia back down. Ophelia gets up, and scurries to the side. He comes back with a ladder, and begins to charge at Skizzoid with it. Skiz charges at Ophelia and is caught in the gut by the ladder. He doubles down, and Ophelia lifts it up, rocking Skiz' jaw, and sending him to the ground. Ophelia drops the ladder on Skiz, jumps on it, and the ref counts it as a pin.

DEWEY: Your winner, and former Intercontinental Champion is Ophelia McVeigh. Cut the song. Guys, come back to your seats. The song is over, and I got word that Ophelia is stripped of the title.

Sure enough, as soon as the song ends, the people run back and take their seats.

Swagmire is pacing the hallways looking for Makavelli. He sees a group of fat white hoes standing outside of a dressing room with some smoke coming from it. The ladies see the hunky halfnig, and run towards him. Swag ain't having that.

"You coal burners see that bitch ass Shit Skin Makanigger?"'

Fat White Girl: Yeah, he's in there. He said to give him a minute and then he'd invite us in.

Swagmire pushes past the fat skank, who probably has herpes, and towards the door. He tries the handle, it's locked. NOT ON SWAG'S WATCH! With one giant niggaboot, that door is kicked open and we see Mak sitting in his chair smoking that Kush kush, wanting to get that puss puss. He turns around just in time to catch a fist in the eye from the Swagzilla Killa. Mak starts to blink, but not quick enough as Swag blasts him in the eyes with Pepper Spray.

"I thought you might try and weasel out of this, so I came prepared."'

Swagmire pulls a noose from the back of his shorts, and wraps it around Mak's neck. He begins to drag Mak by the neck to the ring, but he's stopped when he sees Frodo squating in the middle of the hallway with his pants around his ankles.

"Fred, get your ass out of the way. I gotta hang this ."'

"Can't. Got the Diff. Gotta unload it."

Swagmire cocks his head to the side.

"What?"'

"I got C.Diff, and had to shit. Finished now. Bye"

Frodo pulls his pants up and runs off, leaving a steaming pile of his shit in the middle of the floor. Swaggy just keeps going, and steps over the shit, dragging Mak through it. He arrives at the entrance right as Tom Jones' It's not Unusual begins to blast through the speakers. The two men arrive at the ring, and Swagmire hooks Mak up to the winch and begins to pull him up. Mak is flailing, and grabbing at it. The bell rings, and then rings again.

DEWEY: Your winner, and possible murderer is Swagmire "The All Hating " Swaggins.

Another time GT's theme hits, but all three men seemingly appear out of thin air upon the stage. They make their way to Swagmire and Makaveli, but Ghost Tank stands at the side, as Abaddon and Shade run and slide into the ring. Shade holding his bat. They begin to fight, but it is quickly one-sided as Shade begins taking his bat to the knees of both Makaveli and Swagmire.

In this weakened state, Abaddon grabs hold of Makaveli, and slaps on Cocytus(Cattle Mutilation), while Shade runs to the ropes, and while Swagmire is bent over on his now weakened knees, Shade Curb Stomps him!

Satisfied with the suffering the two have been put through, Shade slides out of the ring, and after about twenty seconds more, Abaddon releases his hold and slides out of the ring and the three men walk away, only for the lights to flicker, then turn off, and in the next second, the three are gone.

Dewey: Ghost Tank is wreaking havoc tonight!

Frodo is standing in the middle of the ring holding a microphone. The crowd is cheering for Frodo, and he's soaking it up. Or possibly shitting himself and allowing the fans' cheers to cover the sounds of it. He waves his hands in the air, and the crowd goes silent.

"Maverick. Come out here."

Cymbals eat guitars' "Warning" plays over the speaker, and Maverick comes out. He doesn't look happy.

"The fuck you want?"

"Hey, so I promised you that we'd address the situation with your dick tonight. And I have every intention of doing it. But, we need someone else here."

Frodo snaps his fingers and Aeon's God Gives Head in Heaven begins to play over the PA. Maverick turns around and Morbid Angel is standing behind him.

"Bring him down here, Kyril."

Morbid Angel begins to shove Maverick toward the ring. They stop at the steps, and Maverick climbs up himself. All three men are standing in the ring now. Morbid Angel is looking pissed with his arms crossed, and his dick necklace around his neck.

"You wanted your dick back, eh?"

"Yeah."

"Yeah, well you need to ask this guy for it back."

Maverick turns to Morbid.

"Can I have my dick back?"

"No"

"There you have it. No, you can't have your dick back."

Frodo turns to leave the ring, and then stops.

"Oh, wait. No. Not done. Morbid, do the thing."

Morbid Angel picks Maverick up, and slams him into the turnbuckle repeatedly, until Maverick goes limp.

Frodo walks over and throws a dildo down on Maverick's chest,

"That's a dildo made from a mold of your dick. You don't get the right to have a penis attached to your body, yet. You'll watch the replays of this later. When you decide to square up with me in the ring, you can get a dick back. All you have to do is show up and fight me. The better you do, the better the dick you get. Just fight me and you get one. Refuse, and you have to keep a fucking vagina. Morbid. Take the nipples."

Frodo leaves the ring as Morbid rips off Maverick's shirt, and severs Maverick's nipples before leaving the ring.

Maverick lays there in a mess.

Dewey: Wow. Poor Maverick. He's got no dick, no balls, AND no nipples. So sad.

Before Ghost Tank's match with Macbeth, the screen reveals Shade and Abaddon beating down both Scully and Felix, while Archie is watching in horror as Shade and Abaddon use pretty much solid object nearby to absolutely wreck Scully and Felix. Ghost Tank is soon seen, behind Archie. Archie Lawson backs up, as if he's about to run, only to bump into the massive frame of Ghost Tank.

Ghost Tank grins wickedly at him, only to wrap a massive arm around his neck, and performing Death's List(Guillotine Choke). Even as Archie taps out, Ghost Tank continues to hold tight on Archie until he stops moving, then releases him.

"I will disrespect you if I want to. Let's see what your Union goons can do to us. I fucking dare you to make them come after me."

He then makes his way to face Macbeth.

Dewey: Now it's time for the Hart Title match between the Pale Rider, Ghost Tank, and the Union's Chris Macbeth!

The bell rings, and MacBeth begins to pace the ring while Tank stands there flexing his muscles. MacBeth is cracking his knuckles waiting for someone to make a move. Tank doesn't care, he just stands there swinging his arms in a circle motion and cracking his neck from side to side. Chris is bored, and charges at Tank first, but this move proves to be a mistake, as Ghost Tank grabs MacBeth by the throat and slams him directly into the mat. Chris thuds the ground hard, and starts to push himself away from Tank, who stands tall, and slams his foot on where MacBeth was. Tank misses, allowing MacBeth a chance to get to his feet, and throw a quick punch to Ghost Tank's nibbly bits. This sends Tank down to his knees, for just a quick second. This second is more than enough for Chris to jump, and slam his foot into the side of Tank's head with a Shining Wizard. Tank brushes this off, and chuckles as MacBeth collects himself. Tank stands up, and MacBeth gets to his feet and shakes his foot. Both men stare each other down as Tank takes two giant steps and pushes MacBeth to the ropes.

MacBeth pushes himself back from the ropes with a massive hook to the jaw of Tank. Tank steps back, and MacBeth is on the assault with a bulldog that sends Tank to the ground. MacBeth begins a stomp dance on Tank's body to the tune of God Save the Queen. The Audience begins to sing an a capella version of God Save the Queen. MacBeth smiles and continues his onslaught of Tank while they do this! He stops the assault to walk over to the ropes and climbs them to stand there in the corner while pumping his arms in the air while the fans cheer for him!

Chris goes flying into the air for a Party Hard! And he's on top of Tank. MacBeth goes for a quick pin on Tank while in this position.

DEWEY: Winner of Round one is Chris MacBeth. Round Two will be first one over the ropes loses.

Tank and MacBeth are standing around the ring, with Tank clearly pissed at being pinned by MacBeth again, but none the less ready to stand up and fight him. MacBeth runs at Tank, with a tank that feels refilled after his victorious pin. He grabs Tank, and slams him to the ground with a Bulldog. MacBeth kips up and begins to strut like a peacock. He's feeling proud, and tough. Tank is up on his feet again, and MacBeth has his back turned to Tank, which is a mistake. Tank smashes into MacBeth with a massive spear that sends Chris right into the turnbuckle. MacBeth's body hits it hard, and shakes the ring. Tank laughs as he pulls MacBeth back from the corner, and the crowd gets to see that MacBeth's chest is busted open and he's bleeding. Tank laughs as he picks up MacBeth and goes for a bodyslam right in the middle of the ring. The fans are going nuts for this impressive display of athleticism.

Tank helps MacBeth to his feet and then slams him to the ground again with a crucifix power bomb! MacBeth is down, and limp. Tank begins to beat his chest and scream. Chris pops up quickly, and begins a barrage of punches on the giant, while walking him towards the ropes. Tank has his back on the ropes, while MacBeth is pushing him back with more and more punches. Until Tank grabs MacBeth by his arm, and flings him over the ropes, and directly on the apron below.

DEWEY: Winner of round two is Ghost Tank. Round three will be last man standing match. No DQ.

MacBeth climbs into the ring again, very slowly.

Oswald and MacBeth are both winded and standing toe to toe with each other. Tank throws out a giant hook right into Chris' jaw, that stumbles MacBeth back. Tank charges onwards for another assault, this time grabbing MacBeth and delivering a soul shattering powerbomb. Followed by another. MacBeth is wheezing, and winded, but still manages to get to his feet. He stands there, trying to catch his breath, and holding his chest. Tank is taking a second to catch his breath as well. MacBeth walks sluggishly towards Tank, who just stands there. MacBeth swings wide, and connects with a powerful hook to Tank's neck, which forces Tank to shake, but not go down. Chris goes for another swing, but Tank steps into it, and throws MacBeth off balance. Allowing Tank to grab him by the throat and hold on tightly to it. MacBeth is struggling to breathe.

He shakes.

He shivers.

He begins to go limp.

Completely limp.

Tank releases.

MacBeth collapses and Tank begins to stomp on him. The ref pushes them apart to give MacBeth a chance to get to his feet.

The bell rings
DEWEY: Winner and new Hart Champion is Ghost Tank.

While Peter is getting ready for his match, the door to the locker room is kicked back, causing a crash and all three members of the newly founded group begin to land a flurry of blows upon Peter's body. Ghost Tank then takes Peter and begin to slam him, head first, into each closed locker door time and time again, only to leave with Abaddon and Shade, with Peter's bloodied face smashed into steel afterwards and then him collapsing.

Dewey: Up next, we have the X-Treme...

I WANNA ROCK!!!!!

Pink pyro shoots into the rafters as XWF Owner and Universal Champion “Loverboy” Vinnie Lane spins his way out of the entranceway wearing a pink and white striped referee shirt and his trademark bandanna. The pink hotpants he has on as bottoms don’t leave much of his bulge to the imagination, and he struts his stuff to the ring while carrying the Universal Title over his shoulder.

Once there, Loverboy checks the condition of the ropes and buckles, as well as confers with John Black at ringside, making sure he knows how to execute his duties properly.

Then…

The lights in the arena dim, then go to full black. We then hear the eerie sounds of a bell being tolled and then an explosion of fire emitting from the entrance ramp. The beginning of SICK LIKE ME by IN THIS MOMENT begins as the heavy guitar riffs kick in and red strobes dance around the stage. As soon as the verse kicks in, we see Peter Gilmour and his lovely queen Maria Brink #2 come out to the ramp. They smile at each other before going down the ramp hand in hand. Peter bobs his head to the song. They get in the ring together and Peter gets on the turnbuckle and throws up an "X" sign as pyro goes off above the ring. Peter hops down and hugs Maria as he waits for his next victim.

Maria heads to her assigned seat with JB leading the way. He shows her the gigantic box of tampons and tries to kiss her on the hand. Maria slaps him away and Gilly almost leaps out of the ring on top of him but Loverboy restrains him. Maria settles into her chair and removes her panties, which John Black promptly steals.

Then…

Unknown Soldier and PRESUMPTIVE DEMOCRATIC NOMINEE Hillary Rodham Clinton come prancing down towards the ring, skipping and frolicking two and fro. Clinton waves to the crowd who are mostly made up of Bernie Bros who throw trash at the former First Lady. Soldier walks Hillary over to her chair at ringside, then bends down and pulls off her granny panties, tossing them at John Black, who tucks them into his pocket.

Unknown Soldier then prays to SATAN! in the middle of the ring while a red pentagram traces him from above in the rafters. The red disco lights tracing the pentagram around Soldier continues to encircle him constantly in a counter clockwise motion. While standing in the center of this pentagram of glowing lights, he kneels and touches both his shoulders and forehead as a sign of the Unholy Trinity. In the name of the Liar, the Sinner, and the great father and lord of all that is Evil! Soldier then gets up and strokes his penis exactly 666 times getting faster and faster as the lights around him speed up in pace as well. He always wrestles with a full on raging erection for not only the increase in testosterone, but also as a scare tactic to the heterosexual male(s) or prude female bitch(es) he may be wrestling at the time.

Loverboy stands between champion and challenger, then holds the X-Treme Title up in the air while the crowd cheers. He talks to both men, expressing the rules and the manner of victory once more, then claps his hands and calls for the bell! This thing is on!

As soon as the bell sounds, Hillary Clinton starts shoving tampon after tampon into her POTUS, pulling them out almost instantly and dropping the sopping bloody masses into JB’s wheelbarrow. On the other side of the ring Maria Brink does the same thing, but doesn’t seem to have as heavy of a flow.

In the ring, Gilly wastes no time going after his former friend and driving a hard elbow strike into the bridge of his nose. One move in and the X-Treme Champion is already gushing blood! Soldier staggers backward, caught off guard by Gilmour’s immediate aggression, and catches a boot right to the midsection while trying to recover! Peter Gilmour runs at Soldier and spears him through the ropes and out of the ring, where they land right in front of one of the gilded wheelbarrows which is slowly getting filled with sodden feminine napkins.

Soldier gets up and staggers away from Pete, grabbing at his shattered nose, but Gilly follows him and grabs him by the hair… Soldier with a back elbow to Gilmour’s face! Gilmour is seeing stars, and Soldier slams him face first into the edge of the wheelbarrow, opening up Gilly across the forehead… Soldier sees the blood and grins, wiping some of his own blood and Gilly’s blood onto his hands and mixing it together.

Soldier lifts Gilmour and drops him gut first across the barricade, then measures him and drills a running high knee into his temple! Gilmour flips forward onto the floor, and Soldier is already digging under the ring for weapons… and he finds a cheese grater!

Dewey: Remind me to find out why we keep things like that under the ring at all times…

Soldier gets a crazy look in his eye and leaps on top of Peter, grinding the grater across Gilly’s flesh! Gilmour puts his forearms over his face to protect his good looks, and Soldier rips the skin of his arms apart with the cheese grater as well! Soldier even takes the grater to himself, ripping apart the skin on his chest and bleeding all over Gilmour!

Gilly finally gets enough leverage to shove Soldier off of him, sending the X-Treme Champion into the ring apron and making him drop the cheese grater. Gilmour hops up and grabs Soldier, throwing him into the wheelbarrow just as John Black was going to start wheeling a load into the ring. Lack and the barrow both tip over and the tampons spill everywhere. Meanwhile, Hillary just starts tossing her used ‘pons right onto the floor since the wheelbarrow isn’t there.

John Black desperately tries to scoop all of the tampons back into the wheelbarrow, but Gilly grabs a fistful and jams them into Soldier’s mouth! Gilmour slams another fist into Soldier’s skull, then wraps him into a front face lock… DDT onto the tampons! Soldier might be out cold!

Gilly rolls Soldier into the ring and goes for a cover, slamming his own hand on the mat three times… but Loverboy just stands there explaining that he can’t win that way. Gilly jumps up in a furor and slides out of the ring again, shoving tampons into the wheelbarrow with John Black until they’re all in again, then shoving Black towards the ring.

John Black gets the tampons into the ring and dumps them into the big bathtub, and Gilly grabs at Soldier, dragging him to the tub… but Soldier’s back among the living! Soldier put the brakes on while Gilmour tries to dunk him into the tub, which now has about two inches of period blood at the bottom with about three dozen tampons floating in it. Soldier grabs Gilmour in a headlock, then steps onto the tub and uses it to jump up and spin, dropping Gilmour in a bulldog!

Soldier grabs the tub and lifts it into the air, then drops it on the back of Gilmour’s head! Gilly’s under the tub, and now Soldier is jumping up and down in the tub, squashing it onto Peter’s body even further! Soldier drags Peter out, then slams him face first into the porcelain, finally dumping him face first into the tampons and blood. Soldier looks happy, but Loverboy waves it off. The tub isn’t full enough to drown anyone!

Soldier stands up annoyed and takes one of the tampons, sucking it dry like a popsicle, then tossing the cotton out into the crowd where some hardcore fans fight over who gets to keep it. Soldier then shouts at John Black to hurry and get Maria’s wheelbarrow, which is about half full.

JB jogs over, leans down, and yanks the tampon out of Maria that she had just inserted, dropping it into the wheelbarrow. He rolls it over and climbs into the ring with it, then heads over to the tub. Soldier points at it and tells Black to dump the contents right on top of Gilly, who’s still lying face first in the tub. Black does as he’s told and soon Peter is buried in Maria Brink’s estrus-laden sanitary hygiene products.

Gilmour isn’t out though… he pulls himself free from the bloody cotton and stands up with rage, and probably some placenta, on his face. Soldier throws a punch, but it’s blocked. Gilly slams his head right into the bridge of Soldier’s flattened nose! Soldier’s eyes water and he stumbles back, allowing Gilmour to leap forward and catch him with a forearm strike right to the throat! Soldier gasps for air, and Gilmour scoops him up, dropping him onto his knee with a gorilla press gutbuster!

Soldier is grabbing at his ass… he’s telling Loverboy that the impact to his stomach might had caused him to shit himself but he isn’t sure. He’s asking Loverboy to check for him! The Universal Champ shakes his head no and backs away disgusted, and Gilmour grabs Soldier by the hair. He pulls Soldier up from the mat, then slams him viciously back down face first. Peter jumps up and does a double stomp to the back of Soldier’s skull!

Gilmour’s in full control now, and he pulls Soldier to his feet, whipping him to the ropes… Soldier comes rebounding back, and Gilmour catches him… INFECTION!!! Gilmour lands that End of Days maneuver right into the tampon tub!

Gilly shoves Soldier’s face down into the tampons, holding him under the surface of the rising red tide. Loverboy checks in, but Soldier is remaining conscious, struggling against Gilmour’s strong grip. Gilly loses his temper and starts hammering the back of Soldier’s head with elbows and forearms, but Soldier manages to slide backward and get out of the tub. When Gilmour turns to face him, Soldier spews a mouthful of period blood in his face!

Peter stumbles backward, tripping and falling into the tampon filled tub, and Soldier gestures for John Black to bring more tampons… but Black says they’ve run out! The tub is full of soggy cotton, but it isn’t quite enough to drown in… Soldier gets an idea and he runs out of the ring, grabbing Hillary Clinton, and then carries her into the ring with him. He carries Hillary to the tub and holds her over Gilly with her legs spread, then squeezes the life out of her midsection. A torrent of red gushes out from the Secretary of State’s vag, and is pours right into Gilmour’s mouth and nose!

Gilly is freaking out, spitting out the blood and retching. He falls out of the tub and vomits on the canvas, and Soldier keeps squeezing Hillary over the tub, raising the blood level. Finally, she seems tapped out and Soldier tosses her aside, where she rolls out under the bottom rope.

Soldier returns his attention to Peter, running over to where he is on his hands and knees and leaping up into a vicious curb stomp! Peter rolls out of the ring to save himself, and Soldier steps out onto the apron… frog splash onto the floor! Gilmour is in trouble, but Soldier’s got to get him to the tub!

Soldier muscles Gilly back into the ring, following him in, and drags him by the hair over the center of the ring. He stands Gilmour up and goes for s scoop slam into the tub, but Gilmour slips out! Superkick! Superkick again! Soldier falls backward into the ropes and bounces forward… POP UP POWERBOMB FROM GILMOUR!!! Gilly hit it perfectly, but he’s out of gas and both men are on the mat breathing deep while the crowd chants for them both.

Slowly, Soldier manages to get up on shaky legs… followed by the same from Gilmour… they look at each other and nod, and they know it’s down to the wire. Both men run at each other and start throwing fists, punching the bejeezus out of each other in the middle of the ring while the crowd erupts! Soldier catches a hard cross right to the temple and it staggers him, but he throws a kick to Gilmour’s stomach and jumps up into a flying headscissor… but Gilly grabs hold and won’t flip over! Gilmour drags Soldier back up and he powerbombs him into the corner!

Somehow, though, Soldier manages to adjust his trajectory and he lands sitting on the top turnbuckle… Gilmour rushes in and climbs up, face to face again with Soldier… and they start exchanging hellacious punches once again! The capacity crowd is exploding with excitement!

Gilmour sense a quick double chop to the throat of Soldier, and he spins him into a top rope Gilmour Cutter!!!!

But Soldier holds on to the ropes! Gilly falls to the mat and gets up, dzed, while Soldier stands on the top turnbuckle...

THE DARK STAR!!!!!!

Unknown Soldier just hit the shooting star DDT on Gilmour, sending him headfirst into the tampon tub! An exhausted Soldier keeps his body weight on top of Gilly while he struggles weakly to get out from under the surface of the uterine blood and clots!

Gilly's movements slow... and then stop! He's out! Gilly has drowned in the period blood and Loverboy calls for the bell, Unknown Soldier has retained the X-Treme Title!!

After the end of the Soldier Peter match, Frodo walks to the ring, and stabs Maria Brink in the neck. She collapses and begins to twitch and convulse. Suddenly sparks begin to fly out her neck.

"Looks like that's a robot. Peter, you did not get Maria Brink back, you were told you can't go near the real Maria Brink, and this entire time it's been a clone. Admit this, and admit the real Maria wants nothing to do with you. Also, please tell us why you used a creepy Maria Bot after your Maria Clone went missing last Warfare? Why didn't you try and find her? Why just go to the creepy robot? Here's the deal, kid. Answer these questions, and don't have Maria Brink magically appear by your side again, or we know it's a robot. If you don't do these, you're instantly disqualified from your next match. Got it? Good."

Dewey: What a match! And those two have to go right into the Red, White and Blue Gauntlets next!!

But then...

Ghost Tank appears on the tron, with Abaddon flanking him to his left, Shade to his right, and Ghost Tank begins to speak

"Soldier, you hold a title I covet. I have wanted that damn thing for nearly two years. The very first thing I did in this company, was attack Evertrust, to try and get his belt.

The title will be mine one day. Whether you hold it or not, but it will be mine.

Watch yourself. Unless you relinquish the title to me. Do you really need a second case? Give me the title, unless you want to be completely and utterly destroyed.

You are the only one that I leave alone tonight, because I want you in tip-top shape when I decide to destroy you."

The tron goes dark and their images disappear.

Dewey: Folks, I'm being informed that "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane will be joining me for commentary now... he has a vested interest in these matches after all. Welcome to the booth, boss.

Loverboy walks over, still sweaty and stained from period blood, carrying his big gold belt and breathing heavy.

Loverboy: What a match those two just had, huh Dewey? That shit was amazing, even if it was fucking gross. But, at least Frodo won't rape people now...

Dewey: Now for the moment we’ve all been waiting for! Three gauntlets, simulcast in three separate rings. Red, White, and Blue!

Loverboy: This week we are all about America. We had the former first lady here. Donald Trump was here. We named the MOST AMERICAN XWF wrestler. Sort of. And now… we get to see the first competitor to try and become number one contender to my Universal Title.

Loverboy: This is it, dude! The gauntlets are starting up, and poor Gilly is the first one in the Blue Gauntlet! Hardly seems fair after a tough match, he's only just now caught his breath...

Peter Gilmour
85%
- vs -
Skizzoid
100%

The bell rings, and Skizzoid almost immediately goes on the attack against Gilly, laughing maniacally as he starts throwing punches and elbows of the sort against Gilly. The winded Gilly blocks the shots, causing Skizzoid to kick Gilly in the gut! Gilly goes down to a knee, causing Skizzoid to pick up the Master of the Gilmour Cutter and Irish Whip him!

Skizzoid looks ready for a clothesline on Gilly's rebound, but Gilly fires back with a running elbow! Gilly gasps as sweat beads down his forehead. It is evident that Gilly is exhausted after his marathon with Soldier. Maria Brink notices this, and tries to pump up Gilly. Getting back to reality, Gilly gives Maria a sadistic wink, and turns his attention back to Skizzoid, who is just getting up.

Skizzoid tries going for an elbow of his own, however Gilly blocks it and lands a solid right hit. And another! Gilly keeps raining in the shots until Skizzoid is leaning against the ropes. Gilly gets an Irish Whip of his own going, and on the rebound, Gilly lands a beautiful SUPERKICK! Skizzoid is wobbly on his feet, trying hard not to go down, but is hazy. This gives Gilly ample opportunity to hit a massive GILMOUR CUTTER! The ref with the pin!

3!

Dewey: Gilly got 'im!

Gilly catches his breath, trying to get some more momentum going by pumping out the crowd. However, he gets back to focusing when TNT by AC/DC comes on, signaling the entry of Drezdin. Drezdin looks pumped up when he enters the ring, prompting Gilly to crack his neck to be ready in response.

Peter Gilmour
80%
- vs -
Drezdin
100%

Gilly motions for Drezdin to come on, which Drezdin obliges. He comes gunning for a clothesline, however Gilly telegraphs this, and kicks Drezdin right in the nuts! He clutches his family jewels as the fans boo. Gilly laughs as he backpedals in a circle around Drezdin, literally showing that he can run circles around him. The fans then start laughing at Drezdin as Gilly lands ANOTHER Gilmour Cutter! The pin!

3!

Loverboy: I can't believe Peter is still standing, much less winning matches! This is amazing, dude!

As Drezdin rolls out of the ring and takes the walk of shame back to the locker room, Gilly laughs and shows no fear, a cocky smile adorning him! He seems to have found his second wind, and is now confident in his abilities in this Gauntlet! With that said however, What a Nigga Know by KMD blasts through the loudspeakers. Gilly gets an 'are you fucking serious?' look on his face as John Black heads out to the ring for the third match in the Gauntlet.

[size=x-large]
...IN THE RED RING...

The lights go out and stay out for several seconds.

BOOOMMM!!!

The darkness is finally cut as the X-Tron explodes into flames. From the very top of it, the flames travel out on both sides until they surround the Tron. From there, flames explode from the ramp then travel down both sides of the ramp. The flames reach the bottom of the ramp and all four corners of the ring explode with more fiery flamages igniting the steel lighting structure above the ring into a kind of ring of fire.

Loverboy: This is impossible. Dewey hand me your notes…

With the illusion that the entire arena is on fire, O Fortuna hits. The flames continue to burn and just after a pause near the beginning, a massive, cloaked figure finally emerges. Not from backstage, but from beneath, as if he's coming from the depths of hell. Once he reaches the stage, he makes his way to the ring with an average speed approach, the flames raising and lowering to the beat of the drums in the music.

Loverboy: SEBASTIAN DUKE IS NOT A MEMBER OF THE XWF!!! THIS ISN’T POSSIBLE!!! I’ll disqualify him! I’ll…

Before Loverboy can finish, the tall figure drops his heavy robes. Standing there at ringside, on a pair of four foot wooden stilts, is the XWF Cardboardweight Champion, Mini Morbid! He unstraps himself from the stilts and hops into the ring, flexing his arms to the crowd. The excited cheers turn to shocked silence.

Loverboy: Oh. Well that’s fine. I beat Duke once, you know. Did I ever tell you?

Dewey: You tell everybody.

Loverboy: Well, it’s true…

As the Arena becomes Pitch Black Then Black w blue lighting then goes on and the X-tron Show Shade's mask enter the screen and the wording appears saying Death walks among you. Smoke beings to fill the arena and Shattered Glass falls from the entrances way and a Crow Flies out of the entrance to the stage. It then begin to circle the stage before
Shade walk onto the stage with Hope and gesture a gun with one hand and pretend to shoot and his baseball bat ace in the other pointing at the Ring. the crow then land on Hope's left shoulder and Shade's right Shoulder, as They walk slowly to the announcer area, where there is a chair for Hope. As shade leaves hope kisses his mask around the cheek area and the Two birds but after they fly up and circle the ring. Shade then makes his way to the steel steps where he throw his arms out and then putting it back in his trench-coat, he then walks up then steps until he reaches the apron. He then walks across the apron until he reaches the middle where he does suicide shoot to the head taunt, he gets into the ring after. The Raven and crow flies of his overhead still circling the ring above before they land on his shoulders while he is pointing his bat at Mini Morbid as dark firework goes off making a X shape from the ring post and smokes starts to fade away.

Mini Morbid
100%
- vs -
Shade
100%

Loverboy: Shade’s really found himself recently, dude. Since joining his true lord and master, Ghost Tank, he’s been a much bigger threat, and…

Just as the bell rings, Mini Morbid races across the ring on his tiny legs and jumps up behind Shade as the Reaper’s Right Hand has his back turned, setting down his cape and guns.

The mini one leaps and catches Shade right in the back of the head with his belt!

Dewey: Mini Morbid hit him with that cardboard title belt… and Shade dropped?

Shade collapses. Mini then turns the belt around, revealing the lead pipe taped to the inside of his title belt! Mini Morbid flexes over the unconscious Shade, then tosses the belt away and props Shade into the corner… Mini runs the ropes and comes flying back… MINI BRONCO BUSTER!!!! The itty bitty crotch bounces all over the face of Shade!

Then, miraculously, Mini Morbid grabs Shade by the face and drags him up… Mini climbs the ropes and pulls Shade up with him! He lifts him high into the air!

SATAN’S FALL!!!!!! Mini Morbid dropped Shade with a top rope tombstone! He makes a cover!

1!!!!!

2!!!!!!!

3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dewey: Shade is eliminated.

Loverboy: Incredible. The little guy finally beat someone. But who’s next?

Dewey: We’re about to find out!

The sound of metal scraping against the ground rings through the arena. As the lights begin to brighten, it reveals the source, as Ghost Tank emerges, wearing shackles around his ankles and wrists, with the chain connecting the two scraping along the ground. As he walks to Alysia, he pulls her to his chained up form. After a kiss, he lets her go, yanks his arms apart in a lowercase t, and follows it up with yanking the ankle shackles off. Once down he rushes to the ring, leaping over the top rope, rolling forward and springing up to his feet. He then pounds his chest as he lets out a roar…

… but then Tank sags against the ropes, his brow already covered in sweat. He sucks in deep breaths and seems to be on wobbly legs before the bell even rings to signal the start of the round!

Loverboy: Oh shit. Mini’s gonna die.

Dewey: It's the new Hart Champion... but Tank looks completely out of gas, Loverboy!

Loverboy: Well, dude’s been busy tonight. He attacked, like, EVERYone, plus had his big match for the Hart Title… I think the dude blew himself up!

Mini Morbid
100%
- vs -
Ghost Tank
80%

The bell sounds a single time and Mini Morbid immediately jumps onto Ghost Tank’s massive back! He starts biting and gnawing at his huge trap muscles, even through his red lucha mask!

Ghost Tank whips around back and forth, trying to get the little guy off of him, but Mini’s teeth are sunk in deep, and a trickle of blood drips down Tank’s broad shoulder.

But then, Tank runs backward hard and slams Mini Morbid into the turnbuckles! Mini’s head snaps back and he falls face first onto the ring apron… and then Ghost Tank grabs him.

Loverboy: This could be really bad. Mini Morbid is only about a tenth as big as he thinks he is.

Tank drags Mini up by the back of his mask, then flings him like a javelin into the opposite corner! He threw him clear across the ring like a baseball!

Tank isn’t done yet… he gets a big head of steam and goes barreling into the corner like a juggernaut, but the Mini one slips outs of the way just in time! Tank crashes chest first into the corner and knocks his wind out, and Mini Morbid grabs him by the leg, trying to pull him down in a schoolboy! No dice!

Loverboy: Run little dude!

Ghost Tank reaches down between his legs and grabs Mini Morbid’s head between his hands like a vise. He swings him up and spins, slamming him down hard in the center of the ring with a modified sit-out choke bomb. Mini bounces like a basketball, landing on his face and not moving.

Tank, breathing heavy and seeming pissed off that the tiny wrestler is giving him this much trouble, grabs the midget by his leg and lifts him into the air, then slams him down into the mat repeatedly like a house maid cleaning a dirty broom.

Eventually, Tank wears himself out from whipping Mini’s tiny carcass into the canvas and just looks down on the broken Mini Morbid, grinning.

Tank flips Mini onto his back and places one thick finger on his chest, his eyes full of venom and fury.

1!!!!

2!!!!!

3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dewey: Ghost Tank wins! Mini Morbid is out! And… maybe dead. Not sure.

Loverboy: Better get him out of the ring, we’re ready for the next entrant!

... IN THE WHITE RING...

Alexis Riot is already in the ring, ready to start of this gauntlet match.

"Rock Star" plays as Dimallisher walks out shaking hands with the fans.

Alexis Riot
100%
- vs -
The Dimallisher
100%

The bell rings, and Dim immediately explodes out of the corner and absolutely flattens Riot with the fucking Dimallishment! The big boot knocks her straight into unconsciousness and Davy drops atop Riot for the pin.

Three!

Dim hops and flexes for the crowd, seemingly energized by that quick first elimination.

Pocketful of Sunshine by Natasha Bedingford plays

Ginger bounces down to the ring as the song plays. She waves to the fans and blows kisses.

The Dimallisher
105%
- vs -
Ginger Snaps
100%

As Ginger gets into the ring Dim charges after her and goes for another Dimallishment, hoping to get another quick pinfall. Ginger sees it coming though, and drops down to the mat before Dim can get his leg up. Her arms are still curled around the ropes, and as Dim goes to lay in the boots on the fallen girl, the ref pries him away. Dim calls the referee a commie and shoves him away before laying in the boots further. Ginger rolls out of the ring and takes a breather on the concrete floor as Dim yells at the ref to start the count. The ref shakes his head and begins a slow count.

Ginger pulls herself up to her feet with aid of the apron as Dim crosses his arms and taps his foot, waiting for the count of two that seems to never come. Ginger climbs onto the apron as the referee goes to say two, but stops as she steps under the middle rope and into the ring. Dim and Ginger circle each other for a few brief seconds before Ginger steps in with a quick kick to Dim's knee, retreating before he can close his arms around her. She does this again, delivering another huge kick to the knee, only this time Dim clocks her with a big hambone to the noggin.

Ginger stumbles back, almost in a daze and Dim whips her into the ropes, dropping her with a flapjack on the rebound. Dim drops a big elbow across her back, and Ginger screams in pain. Dim drops another, and another, and a-fucking-nother before GInger finally rolls out of the way and towards the ropes. Dim nurses his hurt elbow as Ginger gets back to her feet, hitting the ropes and blasting Dim with a dropkick to the gut. Dim's doubled over and Ginger takes the opportunity to hit him with another dropkick, this time to the face.

Dim hits the mat and Ginger doesn't let up! She hits the ropes again and leaps into the air, crashing back down atop Dim with a knee drop that seems to put him on dream street. She quickly hooks the leg and the ref drops to count.

KICKOUT! Dim powers out of the pin and shoves Ginger off of him. He pushes himself back to his feet and slaps Ginger in the face, calling her a stupid bitch and telling her to get back in the kitchen where she belongs. Ginger responds by spinning around, looking for the discus lariat she calls the Bully Buster, but instead she gets caught with a hand around her throat courtesy of the big bad Trumpy daddy. He hoists her high in the air and drops her to the mat with a huge chokeslam.

He drops for the cover, but Ginger gets him in her clutches and flips it over, going for a small package pin.

Three!

Dim kicks out a second too late and Ginger rolls over towards the corner, pulling herself to her feet and leaning against the turnbuckles. Dim, furious, gets in the referee's face before shoving him out away and dropping him with a huge DIMALLISHMENT! He winks sadistically at Ginger before leaving the ring.

A new referee runs down the ramp to replace the fallen one.

...BACK IN THE BLUE RING...

Peter Gilmour
90%
- vs -
John Black
100%

Gilly ties-up with JB in the center of the ring, with Gilly winning and transitioning into a side headlock. JB counters this, however, by pushing Gilly into the ropes and then getting off an Irish Whip. As Gilly comes back, JB ducks underneath Gilly before jumping over him when Gilly comes running towards him again. As Gilly goes off the ropes once more, JB lands a solid Samoan Drop as Gilly holds his back, getting up to a sitting position.

Trying to focus on the back of Gilly, JB goes for a kick, however it's telegraphed by Gilly as he moves out of the way, which causes JB's kick to completely whiff which therefore makes JB lose balance. This allows Gilly to get back to his feet and hit a solid- looking dropkick right onto JB's back, causing JB to fall forward.

Gilly then takes his time getting to JB, having his arms outstretched while talking some smack to the fans, to their sorrow and Maria's delight. Gilly then smacks JB awake, and he groggily gets up. As soon as Gilly is able to force JB awake, he goes for a European Uppercut, however JB was playing possum! He hits a European Uppercut of his own, sending Gilly to the center of the ring! Taking advantage of the surprise, JB sends Gilly into a Fireman's Carry position before transitioning him into a Backpack Stunner! PAINKILLA REVERB!

No way!

Could we see an upset?

NO! Gilly somehow manages to slip his legs out of JB's hold in time as he lands on his feet! He then twists JB around while holding onto his neck! GILMOUR CUTTER BY GILLY! Gilly looks somewhat surprised JB did as well as he did before Gilly countered the Painkilla Reverb before going for the pin.

3!

Gilly manages to climb the ropes before kicking JB out of the ring. A slight hint of surprise is on Gilly's face, mostly for how easy his opponents have been thus far. However, his line of thought is interrupted by One Day by Samiyam playing out of the loudspeakers, announcing the arrival of one Tommy Wish. Gilly deadpans before getting ready to rumble.

Peter Gilmour
85%
- vs -
Tommy Wish
100%

Wish starts racking up some offense early on, hitting a roundhouse kick followed by a couple punches. This brief burst of offense allows Tommy Wish to bounce off the ropes, however Gilly counters with a nice rolling elbow, as Gilly gets his body back into the swing of this once more. Peter cracks his knuckles as Tommy Wish bounces back up almost immediately however, and goes for a gut punch, however Gilly counters with a roundhouse kick. Wish almost immediately falls to the ground as a big clap resounds throughout the arena. Gilly with the cover...

Kickout.

Gilly goes over to the referee and insists that was a three count, slapping his hand three times to signify it for good measure, however the referee dismisses the claim. Gilly flips off the referee, then turns back to Tommy Wish and eats a HideYoFace (Implant DDT)! Holy shit! Tommy Wish might actually get off an upset! The cover!

Kickout.

Tommy can't believe that Gilly managed to kick out of the HideYoFace, however he isn't letting his advantage go to waste. He manages to pick up Gilly... however Gilly fools Tommy Wish and the fans into believing he was down! He boots Tommy Wish in the gut, causing him to kneel over, before getting him into Package Piledriver position... ENDGAME BY GILLY! THE COVER!

3!

Gilly manages to scramble himself back to his feet, taking a few deep breaths. The damage from the last few battles in the Gauntlet as well as his match with Unknown Soldier has begun taking it's toll on Gilly, and he unfortunately doesn't get much more time to rest as Welcome Home by Twizted blares as Fontanna enters the ring, looking rather frightened all of a sudden.

.... BACK IN THE RED RING....

"Dance Hall Days" by Wang Chung hits and the fans pop big time as hot pink and lime green laser lights shine all over the stage! " #koolioz " appears on the X-Tron in pink over a lime background, as Kid Kool bounds from the backstage area and through the curtains, sending his fans [the so-called 'Kool Kidz'] into a frenzy. Kool rushes down the rampway, tagging hands along the way. He slides into the ring under the bottom rope, before hopping to his feet. He unclips his hot pink-framed shades from his shirt, placing them over his eyes...

He bounces off the far set of ropes, then the other, before hopping up to the top turnbuckle, procuring his cell phone and clicking the red button to take a quick vid of the jubilant XWF Galaxy for his YouTube video blog, " #TheKoolKidz " with Kid Kool!! He then pockets his phone, before rolling out, and walking up to a young fan, holding up a "#1 Kool Kid!" sign... Kid Kool places the sunglasses over the kid's eyes, as they beam with joy! Kid Kool smiles, before rolling back into the ring and preparing for the match.

Ghost Tank
65%
- vs -
Kid Kool
100%

The bell sounds and Ghost Tank immediately charges at Kid Kool, spinning him around with a vicious lariat!

Kool lands on his face, and before he can even start to claw his way back to his feet, Tank has him tucked between his legs… TANK TRACKS!!!! TANK TRACKS!!!!

The triple powerbomb finisher is hit with perfection, and Tank stays seated, bending Kool’s legs over his unconscious head as the referee counts.

1!!!!!!!!

2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dewey: Is that a record?

Loverboy: It might be, dude. Kid Kool never had a chance. Did you see that 720 degree spin he took from that clothesline? Fuck.

Loverboy: Dude, look up! What’s that up there, is that a parachute?

Dewey: I think… yes, it’s Equinox! Equinox is the next entrant!

“Savior” by Rise Against booms through the arena as Equinox floats down to the ring, hitting the ropes like Fan Man in round seven of Holyfield-Bowe 2.

Ghost Tank
75%
- vs -
Equinox
100%

The bell sounds and Tank once again wastes absolutely no time, rushing over to Equinox and pulling the parachute over his head, wrapping him inside like a caterpillar in a chrysalis. Equinox struggles, but Tank starts pounding his meaty fists into the rolled up parachute silk until Equinox slumps forward, unmoving.

Tank drags the lifeless body of Equinox into the center of the ring, then lifts him high over his head in a gorilla press… running forward and throwing the wrapped-up Equinox out over the top rope and into the fifth row! Equinox landed hard on the floor and in a pile of chairs as fans scattered to get out of the way… and a pool of blood is forming around his head!

The referee has no choice but to start a count!

1!

2!

3!

4!

5!

6!

7!

8!

9!

10!!!

Dewey: Equinox just got counted out! Ghost Tank is straight murking fools!

Loverboy: For sure dude! Tank looked like he was in trouble early, but he might be in position to take this thing! I wonder who’ll be in next?

Loverboy: Oh my god…

The lights go out. The music starts to play... the lights come on very dim with a blue haze with fog smoke everywhere. Eli makes his way to the ring smiling and taking is precious time... he's in no hurry.

Dewey: That’s former Universal Champion Eli James! He’s been gone for so long… but he’s here now and face to face with the Pale Rider!

Ghost Tank
85%
- vs -
Eli James IV
100%

Dewey: Loverboy, some people say Eli James is the greatest champion the XWF has ever had. He, like yourself, was at one point even the owner of the federation. He’s the reason Shane was under that mask for so long! He never lost half of the titles he held! He…

Loverboy: That’s awesome, Dewey, thanks. But des he sign your paycheck?

Dewey: …

Loverboy: Right. So… the match?

The bell rings then, and Ghost Tank isn’t so quick to rush into the fray. He and Eli stand nose to nose, staring one another down and circling, looking for an opening.

Quickly, Tank throws a haymaker and connects! Eli’s head snaps back and he turns away, shaking his arms… and laughing.

Eli walks to the ropes and shakes his head, wiping away a drop of blood forming under his nose. He then turns again and walks right up to Ghost Tank and SLAPS HIM ACROSS THE FACE!

Tank is literally quivering with rage at the disrespect shown to him, but before he can process what’s happened, Eli is on him with a flurry of shots that send the big man backing into the ropes.

Tank is forced to cover up like a prize fighter as Eli continues his assault… and then James takes them both tumbling over the top rope with a big swinging clothesline!

Eli is to his feet first, and he grabs Tank by the back of his head… he runs Tank’s face across the top of the guardrail, busting him open!

Eli then goes for a whip to the ring steps, but Tank uses his girth to but the brakes on and pull Eli into position for an STO! STO right into the announce table!

Dewey: Hope you don’t mind standing…

Loverboy: This isn’t in the budget guys! Do you know how expensive these things are?!?!

Tank smirks at the Universal Champion, gesturing at the title belt amongst the rubble of the table and making the “I want the strap” movement across his waist to let Loverboy know what his intentions are.

He then grabs Eli and pulls him up, shoving him hard into the ring apron back first. Eli clutches the small of his back and drops to his knees, and Tank takes advantage by running forward and planting a knee of his own right into the face of Eli James!

Tank has Eli completely defenseless now, and he lifts him once again… this time into a powerbomb lift. Tank throws Eli into the ring ropes from the outside! Eli rebounds off the rope and his flung face first to the concrete floor! What a move!

Dewey: Ghost Tank is manhandling the former Universal Champion! Don’t think he doesn’t realize what this means for his career!

Ghost Tank climbs onto the apron as Eli struggles to get to his hands and knees. Tank measures and lines up, then leaps off to drop a knee to the back of Eli’s head!

Eli moved!!!

Tank crashes knee-first into the floor, letting out an agonizing wail… Eli sees the opportunity and throws his shoulder into the back of Tank’s leg with a vicious chop block as Tank gets to his feet. Tank is in trouble!

Eli James pulls the mammoth man to his feet, Tank hopping on his one good leg, and this time manages to properly throw Tank into the stairs. The steps go flying and Tank crashes and burns to the floor once again.

Now Eli has his sights on Tank as he’s lying against the remnants of the steps… SPEAR!!! Eli crashes into Tank, sacrificing his own body to spear the Pale Rider into the steps and ring post! Both men are on the floor trying to recover, and the crowd is chanting ‘holy shit!’

Ghost Tank is stirring, and Eli manages to crawl up and roll into the ring in time to break the referee’s count on both men… Tank follows momentarily. Eli is to his feet, slowly, and he stomps on Tank as the big man struggles to stand.

Finally, Tank is to his feet, and the crowd pops huge for it! The crowd is really behind Ghost Tank!

Tank throws a tired clothesline, but Eli James ducks under… he’s got a sleeper locked in! Eli backs Tank into a corner, and he steps up on the buckles, standing on the middle ropes! Eli pulls upward, lifting Tank’s feet from the mat and hanging him there… the Sabbath Nap! Tank is dangling, he’s barely remaining conscious as the referee tries to get Eli to release the illegal hold!

Tank struggles and eventually gets his feet back onto the mat… and he pulls Eli from the corner onto his back! Tank yanks Eli forward, then lifts him high over his head in a gorilla press… then runs forward and drops him into a jumping omega driver!!! Tank hooks a leg and nods his head vigorously along with the ref’s count!

1!!!!!!!!!!!

2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dewey: Holy shit! Ghost Tank just defeated the former champion, Eli James! I can’t believe it!

Loverboy: It took a hell of a lot out of him though, Dew, and this thing isn’t over!

.... BACK IN THE WHITE RING ...

"Fucking in the Bushes" by Oasis plays

Chris Macbeth and his lovely girlfriend Monika make their way down to the ring.

Ginger Snaps
90%
- vs -
Chris Macbeth
100%

Macbeth wastes no time in getting down to business, stomping over to Ginger and kneeing her in the gut, doubling her over. He shoves her head inbetween his legs and hoists her in the air, dropping her hard with a Powerbomb in the middle of the ring. The Philadelphia crowd boos the ever-loving shit out of Macbeth, decrying his allegiance to The Union with various disparaging chants. Macbeth shakes his head and scoffs at the raucous crowd before pulling on Ginger's arm and stomping on her elbow. Ginger yelps in pain and rolls over onto her stomach, thrashing around and holding her hurt elbow. Macbeth drops an elbow onto Ginger's back but Ginger rolls out of the way, sending Chris crashing to the mat. Ginger gets back to her feet and kicks Macbeth in the head as he tries to get back to his feet.

Macbeth rolls over and pushes himself back to his feet. He rubs his temple where Ginger kicked him with a smirk on his face, mouthing "try harder" to her. Embarrassed, Ginger stomps towards him only to catch a kick to the stomach for her trouble. Macbeth sets her up for a swinging knee to the face but Ginger gets her hands up and pushes his knee back down. She then delivers a couple back elbows and shoves Macbeth away, snapping back up to a vertical base. Macbeth lets himself fall into the ropes before bouncing off and sliding between Ginger's legs, hopping back up to his feet and dropping her from behind with a Russian legsweep.

Macbeth covers for the pin.

Kickout!

Ginger gets up to her feet and goes right back to the mat, delivering a basement dropkick that also takes Macbeth down. She gets up to her feet quickly and hits the ropes, going for the same big knee drop that almost put Dim away earlier. She leaps in the air, and Macbeth rolls out of the ring. He drops to the concrete on the outside of the ring as Ginger crashes and burns. Macbeth dusts off his hands and cracks his neck, approaching Monika. The pair converse for a couple seconds as the ref counts, before Chris rolls back into the ring. He's immediately greeted by a series of stomps from Ginger. He doesn't seem to be fazed however, and he still gets back to his feet before shoving Ginger away.

Ginger leaps up in the air and drops Macbeth with a hurricanrana and keeps him down for the pin.

Kickout!

Macbeth hoists Ginger up drops her back first on his knee for a backbreaker. He keeps her down across his knee, trying to get her to tap out. Ginger claws and screams, thrashing about to try and get free. She accidentally rakes Macbeth's eyes which causes him to let go of the hold. Macbeth screams at the ref to disqualify Ginger for the illegal attack to the eye. The ref tells Macbeth that he didn't see it and Macbeth huffs. Ginger grabs Macbeth by his hair and goes for the patented Ginger Snap.

Blocked! Macbeth blocks the Snap Suplex.

The End of the Night! Macbeth nails the Codebreaker to perfection!

The pin!

Three!

Ginger rolls out of the ring and Macbeth stands up, holding his fists in the air awaiting a chorus of boos.

2Pac - When We Ride On Our Enemies plays

The entrance ramp fills with fog.

And Makaveli... doesn't emerge. Macbeth chuckles, leaning against the ropes. Mak's music continues to play but he just doesn't come out to the ring. The ref starts the count.

Macbeth stretches.

10!

Makaveli has been eliminated via countout!

Macbeth looks like he's caught his breath in the time it took to eliminate Makaveli.

The Blood of Cuchulainn by Mychael Danna plays

Michael walks out ready to fight as he checks his gloves. He walks down the ramp and to the steel steps and walks up them. Once at the top he stops and turns around and looks at the crowd and smirks before he steps between the ropes and leans back on the nearest corner, lights up a cigarette and waits for the match to start.

Chris Macbeth
85%
- vs -
Michael McBride
100%

Macbeth and McBride circle each other. McBride blows cigarette smoke in Macbeth's face before the ref steps in and demands that McBride put the smoke out. He reluctantly does, giving Macbeth the opportunity to deliver a cheap shot in the form of a forearm to the back of the head. McBride drops to the mat and Macbeth lays the boots to the fallen Irishman. Macbeth rolls McBride onto his back and continues to deliver vicious stomps to the gut and chest. McBride grabs onto the ropes and the ref shoves Macbeth off. McBride gets up to his feet and gets right into Macbeth's face. The two jaw jack for a few seconds before McBride delivers a series of elbow smashes to the face.

Macbeth kicks McBride in the shin, which gets the pissed Irishman off of him long enough for Macbeth to push McBride into the corner. Macbeth delivers a series of knife-edge chops that welt McBride's chest and turn it beet red. McBride smiles and tells him to "hit harder" before delivering a headbutt that knocks Macbeth back. McBride explodes out of the corner and dropkicks Macbeth to the mat. McBride drops atop Macbeth and delivers a series of elbows to Macbeth's face: a modified version of his Semtex Press. Macbeth struggles and slips free of McBride, delivering a roundhouse kick to McBride. McBride crumples over and falls to the mat.

Macbeth pins.

Kickout!

McBride powers out at the last second, bursting back to life. He gets back to his feet and goes for the Car Bomb Suplex on Macbeth, however Macbeth knees McBride in the gut and whips him into the ropes. On the rebound Macbeth delivers a hurricanrana that takes McBride off his feet. Both men get back to their feet at the same time and engage in a collar-elbow tie up. McBride gets the upper hand and whips Macbeth into the ropes.

McBride hits the opposite set of ropes and goes for the Celtic Clothesline but Macbeth ducks under. He springboards off the ropes and delivers a moonsault takedown that brings both men crashing to the mat. Macbeth gets back to his feet and delivers more stomps to the fallen McBride. McBride grabs one of Macbeth's feet and sweeps it out from under him, dropping him to the mat. McBride crawls atop Macbeth and tries to drop more big elbows down atop his face. One of the elbow strikes busts Macbeth's nose! Blood trickles down his face, staining McBride's elbows red as he continues to elbow him.

In Macbeth's struggle to get free, one of his knees drives into McBride's nutsack! McBride stops the assault long enough for Macbeth to get free. This fucking referee manages to miss yet another illegal maneuver and Macbeth ascends the turnbuckles as McBride lies on his back in the middle of the ring, clutching his balls.

Macbeth leaps off!

Party Hard! The Shooting Star Frog Splash lands flush!

Three!

Macbeth wipes blood from his nose and holds his hand up high once more, receiving that chorus of boos.

... BACK IN THE RED RING ...

The arenas lights go red and the Union Theme blares out of the PA System. After about 40 seconds The Scull Meister finally steps out on to stage and looks around at the XWF Galaxy in attendance… and out behind him steps Archie Lawson, GM of Savage Saturday Night!

Dewey: What’s Lawson doing here, Loverboy?

Loverboy: That’s a good god damn question, dude, but it seems like he’s thrown his loyalty behind the Union as of late. I don’t like the way the odds have stacked against Ghost Tank though, who’s been to hell and back in this gauntlet!

There is a mixed reaction from the fans. He slowly walks down the ramp, ignoring the fans. He stops at the bottom of the ramp and smirks at the crowd. He walks up the steps and walks along the ring apron. He turns to look at the fans whilst slowly moving both hands from his face to the floor, gesturing "A look at me" type taunt. He then jumps over the top rope and into the ring. Scull walks over to the far turn buckle and climbs to the top. He holds his hands in the air and then does his "Look at me" taunt. The Scully Meister spins himself round and chills on the turnbuckle with his arms folded. His music fades out.

Ghost Tank
25%
- vs -
Scully
100%

Ghost Tank is definitely in bad shape as the bell sounds to start the round, and his attempt to charge at Scully is slow and easily avoided.

Scully peppers Tank with some lefts and rights before bobbing and weaving away from Tank’s attempts to strike back. Tank misses with a huge clothesline, and Scully runs the ropes… dropkick to the injured knee! Ghost Tank is down on one knee, and Scully grabs him in a swinging neckbreaker! Scully with a quick cover!

1!!!!!!!!!!!

2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ghost Tank powers out and throws Scully halfway across the ring!

Scully is up quick and he runs to Tank, who’s still hobbling to his feet… but OH! Scully ran straight into a Vaderesque body attack! Scully hits the deck hard, and Ghost Tank quickly drops a big senton on top of him!

Tank drags Scully up, and he lifts him in a choke… but Scully starts assaulting that bad knee again with vicious kicks, and Tank has no choice but to release his grip, allowing Scully to run to the ropes and springboard off with an Asai moonsault! GHOST TANK CAUGHT HIM!

Tank struggles through the pain of his injured leg and pulls Scully up by his legs… wheelbarrow facebuster! Scully’s flat on his face!

Ghost Tank now… he observes the prone body of Scully and then heads for the corner…. Ghost Tank is climbing the ropes!

Loverboy: What is this lunatic doing? He’s almost 350 pounds!

Tank is up top, and he’s got Scully right where he wants him… he takes a deep breath… and Archie Lawson jumps onto the apron with the ring bell! He clocks Tank and causes him to fall and crotch himself on the corner! Tank’s eyes roll back in his head as Lawson rushes to put the bell back in the timekeeper’s area before the referee sees him.

Dewey: Blatant interference from a member of XWF’s own front office! What the hell, Vinnie?

Loverboy: That will be dealt with, I guarantee you that! Archie has to upkeep the integrity of the XWF!

Meanwhile, Scully has regained his bearings in time to see Ghost Tank perched in the top buckle, clutching at his family jewels and rubbing the big lump forming on the back of his head.

Scully runs to the corner and grabs Tank… SCULLANATOR!!!! SCULLY HITS THE SCULLANATOR FROM THE TOP!!! Ghost Tank is unconscious in the middle of the ring, and Scully leaps on top of him for a pin!

1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dewey: Scully did it… with a little bit of help.

Loverboy: Indeed he did, Dewey. It pisses me off to see a great run like Tank’s ended by shenanigans like that, but we’ve got one more entrant in the Red Gauntlet!

... BACK IN THE BLUE RING...

Peter Gilmour
75%
- vs -
Fontanna
100%

Fontanna almost immediately tries swallowing his fear and says, 'fuck it,' Irish-Whipping Gilly and going immediately for the Gypsy Bomb (Pop-Up Powerbomb)! But no! Gilly reverses it with the greatest of ease with a mid-air dropkick! Fontanna's head almost gets taken off by the force of that dropkick! Gilly looks out to the crowd, and simply shrugs. He then picks up Fontanna and Irish-Whips him before stealing his finisher and hitting the Gypsy Bomb! What a show of disrespect by Gilly as he goes for the cover!

3!

Gilly then starts getting pumped up, believing he can get himself back into shape for the Triple Threat, as he now firmly believes he can win his Gauntlet. Right as soon as he finished that thought, It's Not Unusual plays by Tim Jones, as Swagmire does the Carlton dance all the way to the ring.

Peter Gilmour
85%
- vs -
SwagMire
100%

Swaggy tries distracting Gilly by continuing to do the Carlton dance, leaving Gilly to have a 'what the actual fuck' face as Maria is trying to snap him out of this. Swaggy takes advantage of Pete's distraction by running forward and hitting a nice clothesline! And as Gilly bounces back up, Swaggy hits another clothesline! Gilly manages to bounce back up once more, only to get hit by a nice looking hip- toss by Swaggy! He then does the Carlton dance again, showing he's in firm control as he sizes up Gilly. He manages to use the ropes to get himself up, and as Swaggy runs towards Gilly, Gilly counters it by catapulting him into mid-air!

OH MY GOD! GILMOUR CUTTER IN MID-AIR! SWAGGY IS DONE FOR! Gilly with the pin!

3!

Gilly shakes his head at Swagmire's quick entry and exit, trying to get the cobwebs out, as finally, the last entrant for this Gauntlet appears, as La Gazza Ladra begins playing, followed by Robbie Bourbon's arrival.

Peter Gilmour
80%
- vs -
Robbie Bourbon
100%

As Robbie Bourbon goes forward and goes for a punch, Gilly no-sells that shit! Gilmour Cutter out of nowhere as Robbie is instantly dispatched!

1!

2!

3!

Winner of the Blue Gauntlet: Peter Gilmour!

... BACK IN THE WHITE RING...

"When the Levee Breaks" by Led Zeppelin plays

The lights dim as the opening drum beat of "When the Levee Breaks" plays over the speakers. A strange purple mist begins to emanate, forming along the floor of the stage and ramp as Jebidiah James II steps onto the stage, scowl on his face. He stomps down the ramp, surveying the crowd with disdain before pulling himself up onto the apron and stepping over the ropes. He stands in the middle of the ring and roars before backing into his corner, cracking his knuckles.

Chris Macbeth
70%
- vs -
Jebidiah James II
100%

Macbeth is still on the mat, trying to catch his breath. James doesn't let him breathe, hitting The Awakening on him immediately. James goes for the pin.

KICKOUT!

James looks beside himself as Macbeth manages to power out. He grabs Macbeth and pulls him to his feet, before lifting him up with the greatest of ease and holding him high above his own head, dropping Macbeth to the mat with a Gorilla Press Slam. Macbeth hits the mat hard and rolls over onto his back, wincing in pain. James then drops big punches to the fallen Macbeth, busting his nose further. Blood is now gushing from Macbeth's nose. Macbeth isn't going to roll over and die now, though, and he throws punches and kicks right back at James. At first the punches seem to bounce off the much bigger man but after the pair exchange and exchange blows, it looks to have some effect on him. Macbeth's face is drenched with blood as he pushes himself shakily to his feet, delivering kicks to James' knees. James' arms drop atop Macbeth, hoping to grab him for another huge move but Macbeth rolls underneath his grasp, hopping up behind him and delivering more shots to the back of James' knee.

Macbeth drives his shoulder into the back of James' knee, dropping him with a huge chop block. Now Macbeth's back in control, continuing his assault on the big man's legs. He then delivers a big elbow to big man's throat. He goes for the cover but James pushes him off before the ref can even get a one count. James gets back to his feet slowly, gingerly, trying to extend his leg to relieve some of the pain. Macbeth charges back in only to get caught and thrown across James' shoulder. James delivers an Oklahoma slam into the turnbuckles, before spinning around and dropping Macbeth to the mat with a Michinoku Driver! He presses his hands on Macbeth's chest for the pin.

Macbeth delivers a kick to James' head that breaks the pin, literally kicking out!

James scoops Macbeth up again and delivers a fallaway slam that sends Macbeth rolling across the mat. Macbeth uses the ropes to pull himself to his feet, wiping more blood from his face. James smiles at him, daring him to bring it. Macbeth obliges, charging right at him with a dropkick to the knee. James drops to the mat, clutching his knee. Macbeth sees the opportunity and ascends the top rope. Another Party Hard!

NO! James got the knees up! He looks to have been hurt by that though, as he gets back to his feet on shaky legs. He pries Macbeth off the mat and hoists him up... looking for the Shouten he calls The Truth!

Macbeth struggles free! He drops down behind James and rolls him up for the pin!

Three!

James might have had him there, but Macbeth continues his amazing streak!

Prayer by Disturbed plays

The lights shut out and "Prayer" by Disturbed plays. The fans find the words 'resist assimilation. think outside the box. fight the prison of naievety and RISE above the shackles of Normalocracy' on the X-Tron, before crimson red sparks rain down upon the stage. Ophelia McVeigh steps through the curtains to a wave of boos, flanked by his girlfriend, ATM: Ann-ThraxXx McVeigh..

Ophelia wears a pair of dark black shades, ripped jeans and a black tee with the word 'RISE' written across the front in blood red. The duo glares out across the sea of fans, Ophelia smirking to himself and shaking his head as Ann-Thraxxx waves with a mocking smile. Ann and Ophelia slowly walk down the ramp, hand in hand, glaring at the fans and soaking in their resentment.

Ophelia slowly, methodically walks up the steel stairs to the apron. He places a hand upon the top rope and smirks once again before entering the ring before sprinting toward the farthest corner. Ann slides in below the bottom rope and takes to the opposite turnbuckle. As ATM stands atop her corner raising the rock horns, Ophelia leaps upon the top turnbuckle on his side and puts the palms of his hands together as if he were praying, his eyes gazing above. He then lowers his head and closes his eyes, the fans pouring on the hate. He then hops off the turnbuckle, takes Ann's hand and kisses the back softly. He gazes into her eyes, before she kisses him on the cheek... and then rolls out of the ring to the outside.

Chris Macbeth
60%
- vs -
Ophelia McVeigh
100%

Macbeth wipes more blood from his face as he woozily leans against the ropes. McVeigh throws a few punches to get himself hyped for this bout. McVeigh ultimately makes the first move, nailing a dropkick that squishes Macbeth between McVeigh's boots and the turnbuckles. As McVeigh hits the mat Macbeth slides down to a seated position in the corner. McVeigh laughs wickedly before backing up and delivering another dropkick to the seated Macbeth, smashing him against the corner again. Macbeth falls forward and rolls out of the ring. He shakes the cobwebs loose and marches over to a fan in the front row with a "Union SUCKS" sign and snatches it from him, ripping it and crumpling the posterboard into a ball before using it to wipe up his blood. Laughing, exposing a row of crimson-stained teeth, he throws the ball of bloody posterboard back at the fan before getting back in the ring.

McVeigh charges at Macbeth again, only this time he catches a punch to the face for his efforts. Macbeth knees McVeigh in the stomach and grabs him by the hair, shoving him into the corner that McVeigh assaulted him in prior. He peppers McVeigh with a series of strikes; punches to the face, chops to the chest, kicks to the gut, until McVeigh slumps down to a seated position. Macbeth backs up, looking like he's going to do unto McVeigh what McVeigh did to him, before strutting back to the seated man and slapping him in the face.

The crowd ERUPTS in boos for the blatant lack of respect shown. Macbeth laughs at their anger before laying the boots to McVeigh in the corner. The ref admonishes Macbeth before pulling him off McVeigh. McVeigh gets back to his feet and Macbeth approaches, catching a superkick right to the jaw! McVeigh squeals in excitement before hooking the leg for a pin.

THR-NO! KICKOUT! McVeigh is shocked! The ref is shocked! The crowd is shocked! Even Macbeth is shocked! He snaps out of it first though, and gets back to his feet before kicking McVeigh in the face. He pulls McVeigh up to his feet, before setting up for a swinging neckbreaker. McVeigh delivers a couple of back elbows however and pushes Macbeth into the ropes. He runs into a knee to the gut. McVeigh hoists the bigger Macbeth up... EDGE OF GLORY!

He nails the Crucifix Powerbomb!

A smirk creeps across McVeigh's face as he climbs the turnbuckles.

He's looking to pay back Macbeth's disrespect by stealing his finishing maneuver! McVeigh leaps off the turnbuckles, looking for Macbeth's PARTY HARD!

NO! Macbeth gets the knees up!

Macbeth gets back to his feet and pulls McVeigh up before dropping him quick with The End of the Night!

He hooks the leg!

Three!

Macbeth continues to survive, courtesy of an ill-timed bit of retribution on McVeigh's part!

"Hail Satan" by Crucifyre blares over the Xtron system

Unknown Soldier and Greggo come prancing down towards the ring, skipping and frolicking two and fro. Sometimes just holding the others hand but most of the time holding the others penis. Unknown Soldier then prays to SATAN! in the middle of the ring while a red pentagram traces him from above in the rafters. The red disco lights tracing the pentagram around Soldier continues to encircle him constantly in a counter clockwise motion. While standing in the center of this pentagram of glowing lights, he kneels and touches both his shoulders and forehead as a sign of the Unholy trinity. In the name of the Liar, the Sinner, and the great father and lord of all that is Evil! Soldier then gets up and strokes his penis exactly 666 times getting faster and faster as the lights around him speed up in pace as well. He always wrestles with a full on raging erection for not only the increase in testosterone, but also as a scare tactic to the heterosexual male(s) or prude female bitch(es) he may be wrestling at the time.

Chris Macbeth
55%
- vs -
Unknown Soldier
100%

Before Macbeth even knows what's going on, Unknown Soldier has leaped through the air, landed atop of him, sending both men crashing to the mat, and has started lapping up Macbeth's blood like a cat lapping up water from a dish. Confused and disgusted, Macbeth struggles to get free, stomping on Soldier's back as he gets up to his feet and backs into his corner. Soldier licks his lips and charges after Macbeth, going for a Stinger Splash! No! Macbeth gets his foot up, clocking Soldier in the head! Soldier backs up and Macbeth explodes out of the corner with a dropkick that sends Soldier flying across the ring. Both men get back to their feet simultaneously. Soldier wastes no time going right back on the offensive, throwing a blindingly fast series of strikes that Macbeth sluggishly tries to avoid. He gets blasted with shots over and over as it looks like the abuse he's been handed throughout his run in this gauntlet has finally started to take its toll.

Soldier goes to lick more blood and catches a headbutt for his troubles. Macbeth throws a few strikes of his own that stagger Soldier, before whipping him into the corner. Macbeth rushes into the corner with a spear that flattens Unknown Solider. Soldier falls to his knees, then face first onto the mat and Macbeth grabs him by the hair. Macbeth hoists Soldier's head in between his thighs, looking for a powerbomb... but Soldier bites his thigh! He just sinks his teeth right into Macbeth's leg!

Macbeth's grip falters and Soldier slips free, before delivering a spinning heel kick that takes Macbeth right off his feet. Soldier climbs the top rope and launches off with a frog splash that lands flush before going for the pin.

KICKOUT! Macbeth still has some life left in him.

Soldier gets back to his feet, mocking Macbeth, urging him to get back up. Soldier climbs to the top rope again once Macbeth stirs, leaping off when Macbeth's up to his feet again. Soldier's looking for the Dark Star (Shooting Star DDT)!

But wait!

Macbeth catches him in midair with a Northern Lights Suplex! He keeps the bridge for the pin!

Soldier kicks out!

Macbeth's beside himself. He huffs and puffs as he gets back to his feet; the maneuver must've taken a lot of out of him. He then delivers a series of stomps to the fallen Soldier. Soldier sits up and then gets back to his feet in spite of the stomps, before delivering a frenzy of forearms to the groggy Macbeth, backing him into the ropes. He goes to whip Macbeth into the opposite set of ropes but Macbeth reverses it, sending Soldier into the ropes. Soldier springboards off the ropes and drops Macbeth with a corkscrew senton! Both men hit the mat with a thud but Soldier somersaults back to his feet to a roar of approval from the crowd.

Soldier pulls Macbeth up to his feet before scrambling up the ropes and leaping off.

This time he nails the Dark Star!

Soldier with the pin while licking more of Macbeth's blood.

Three!

Macbeth had a hell of a run, but Unknown Soldier emerges from this gauntlet victorious!

Winner of the White Gauntlet - Unknown Soldier

... BACK IN THE RED RING...

Darkness fills the arena and there is total silence. As the music picks up Steve emerges in the shadows, with one single beam of light shining down on him. He slowly makes his way down the ramp, then walks over to Archie Lawson and gives him a few stern words and a look that could kill before grasping hold of the middle rope and pulling himself onto the ring apron. He climbs into the ring over the middle rope, and riles himself up for the match.

Dewey: I don’t believe it! That’s former Universal Champion Steve Davids! We haven’t seen him in ages!

Loverboy: And he’s here just in time to get a quick win into the Triple Threat finale! Davids has a huge advantage now!

Scully
80%
- vs -
Steve Davids
100%

The bell sounds, and Steve Davids is standing stock still in the middle of the ring, glowering down at Scully, who seems intimidated as he looks over at Archie for reassurance. Lawson just holds his hands up as Davids turns his gaze to him once more.

Reluctantly, Scully engages Davids in a collar and elbow tie up, but quickly finds himself muscled against the ropes by the much bigger Kingslayer.

Davids shoves Scully, then whips him across the ring. Scully runs back, and he ducks under a clothesline attempt from Davids. Then again, ducking under a back elbow.

Scully rebounds at Davids once more, and as the Kingslayer ducks down for a backdrop, Scully leapfrogs over him… but he drops to the mat, grabbing at his knee and screaming!

Dewey: It looks like Scully might have tweaked that knee when he jumped over Davids!

The referee is checking on Scully, who is clutching at his knee and pulling on the ref’s shirt in agony. Davids is losing his patience, though, and soon he shoves the ref away and grabs Scully…

SCULLY SPINS HIM INTO A LA MAGISTRAL CRADLE!!!! Davids’ shoulders are down!

1!!!!!!!

2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scully did it! Scully wins the Red Gauntlet and will be in the Triple Threat main event match!

Winner of the Red Gauntlet – Scully

Dewey: Scully pinned a former Universal Champion by outsmarting him! He was playing possum!

Loverboy: I’m in shock… the former Champion just won by using his BRAINS??

Loverboy: Dewey, you'll be pleased to know that because of the actions prpetrated earlier this evening, I have decided to BAN Archie Lawson from ringside during this main event. If he so much as shows his face during the match, Scully will immediately be disqualified! Hell, I might even let Ghost Tank take his place...

Dewey: A fair and reasonable decision... let's hope these three can have an equally fair and decisive match!

MAIN EVENT

Peter Gilmour
90%
- vs -
Scully
90%
- vs -
Unknown Soldier
85%

The three men are in the center ring, joining each other with looks of distrust but also respect.

All three have been through tremendous gauntlet matches, but Gilmour and Soldier have also already faced one another already tonight, taking each other to the limit.

The bell rings, and right away Gilmour eats a big superkick from Scully, and he’s dropped like a ton of bricks! Gilmour rolls away to the side, and Soldier and Scully charge one another. Scully surprises Soldier by ducking under a wild haymaker and rolling him up for an early pin attempt!

1!!!!!!!!!!

2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soldier kicks out emphatically. Scully is quick to his feet though and catches Soldier with a hard boot to the face! Soldier’s head bounces off the mat, and Scully sets up and executes a picture perfect standing moonsault! Scully hooks a leg and pins Soldier again!

1!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kick out by Soldier!

Unknown Soldier looks out of it, and Scully has him up off the mat, setting him up in the tree of woe in the corner… he lines up and runs forward… AND GILMOUR TURNS HIM INSIDE OUT WITH A CLOTHESLINE!!!

Gilmour shoots a sly grin at Soldier as he’s stuck upside down in the corner, and he grabs Scully… ENDGAME!!! ENDGAME!!! Peter Gilmour just dropped Scully in that package piledriver, and Soldier can’t stop him from making the pin!

1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SCULLY KICKS OUT!!!!

At the last second, Scully kicked out of the Endgame, and Gilly can’t believe it!!! Gilmour is checking with the ref, but the ref is saying it was definitely only a two count.

Gilmour gets to his feet, just as Soldier leaps off the top turnbuckle with a double ax handle. Soldier then drops into a quick DDT, and floats over, locking in a crossface! Gilmour is stuck, but he definitely doesn’t look like he’s going to be tapping out anytime soon.

Scully drops a leg across the head of Soldier! Then Scully drops down and locks a crossface of his own on Gilmour!!!

Now Soldier drops a big elbow onto Scully, and he re-applies his crossface… and instead of attacking Soldier, Scully grabs Gilmour’s ankle and slaps on a Scull Lock!

Gilly is writhing in pain, trying to get loose… Soldier let’s go of him, realizing he won’t tap out and runs to the far ropes… SPRINGBOARD BULLDOG ONTO SCULLY!!!

Soldier hooks both legs!

1!!!!!!!!!

2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shoulder up from Scully!

Peter Gilmour limps back to his feet, leaning back into a corner. Unknown Soldier runs at him and flies forward with a dropkick, but uses Gilmour’s body as a springboard, flipping backward in a moonsault onto Scully before he can even get up!

Soldier hooks a leg again!

1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gilmour dives in with a forearm smash and breaks up the pin!

Gilmour wastes no time as he mounts Scully and starts driving hard elbows and forearm shots into the Brit’s face. Scully throws his legs up and catches Gilmour in a triangle choke! He doesn’t have it quite fully locked in, and Gilmour is rolling through to try and some separation… Unknown Soldier flies in with a dropkick, knocking both men out of the ring under the ropes!

Scully and Gilmour hit the concrete hard, and Soldier isn’t done! He hits the ropes and runs back across the ring… somersault plancha onto both men! Bodies everywhere!

Soldier to his feet first, and he targets Scully. He drags him to his feet and whips him into the barricade, then whips him into the apron for good measure. Scully stumbles forward and Soldier clutches him for a belly to belly… but Gilmour has Soldier from behind! Gilmour with a huge German suplex, and Soldier doesn’t let go of Scully! Scully gets flung across the floor in a double decker overhead release suplex, and Soldier gets driven into the concrete by a huge German!

Peter Gilmour gets onto the apron, and he runs across the apron to where Soldier is on the floor, leaping off with a huge splash!

Gilmour now has a head of steam, and as he stands up he drags Soldier up with him, whipping the X-Treme Champion across the floor and into Scully! Scully and Soldier both go down in a heap, and Gilmour starts swiping chairs from viewers in the front row, chucking them into the ring.

Gilmour makes a pile of chairs, then heads for Scully, pulling him up and tossing him back into the ring. Gilly rolls in after him and grabs a chair… VICIOUS CHAIR SHOT TO SCULLY’S DOME! Scully falls like a tree, but Gilmour doesn’t cover! He slides back out of the ring and goes after Soldier, but Soldier gets a boot up and sends the chair into Gilmour’s face when he tries to swing it at him!

Gilly drops the chair, and Soldier capitalizes by hoisting Gilmour up and carrying him to the apron… DEATH VALLEY DRIVER ON THE RING APRON!!! Gilmour isn’t moving!

Soldier sees an opportunity and slides into the ring, crawling over on top of Scully for a pin!

1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kickout by Scully!

Soldier looks frustrated, but he turns his attention back to Gilmour and drags him into the ring, going for a cover on him instead!

1!!!!!!!!!

2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scully breaks it up at the same time that Gilly kicks out!

Scully pulls Soldier backwards off of Gilmour, then starts laying in heavy boots and kicks to Gilly’s ribs. Soldier joins in on the other side of Gilmour, laughing and nodding his head like a madman! Scully and Soldier are competing over who can kick Peter Gilmour the hardest!

Gilmour curls up and tries to protect himself, going fetal, and it gives Scully enough of a reason to jump into the air and hit a huge high angle drop kick on Soldier!

Soldier flies out over the top rope and crashes to the floor, he hit his head against the barricade!

Scully turns his attention back to Gilmour, but Gilmour sends a massive uppercut right into Scully’s twig and berries! Scully falls over onto his face, kicking his feet into the canvas in anguish! Gilmour gets to his feet and pulls Scully up… ENDGAME!!!!

But Gilmour’s too exhausted to take advantage, and he collapses next to Scully, both of them lying on the mat gasping for air.

Unknown Soldier sees the carnage in the ring and slowly gets to his feet… he climbs the corner ropes from the outside and perches like a gargoyle, waiting until Gilmour finally gets some strength back and stands up… Gilmour turns and sees Soldier leaping at him!

THE DARK STAR!!!!!

NO! Gilmour turned and used his momentum to throw Soldier right into that pile of steel chairs with a sick powerbomb! Gilmour senses his opportunity, and he lifts the motionless Soldier to his feet, then sets him up on top of the chairs for a Gilmour Cut – SPEAR FROM SCULLY!!!!

Scully speared Gilmour right out of the Cutter attempt, and now he’s got him on the mat… and Scully heads to the ropes! Scully is on the top rope!

UNTOUCHABLE!!!!!!

SCULLY HIT THE CORKSREW PERFECTLY AND HE’S GOT GILMOUR PINNED!!!!

1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WINNER AND NEW NUMBER ONE CONTENDER TO THE UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP - SCULLY!

Loverboy: I can't believe it...

Dewey: Neither can Scully! I think the man is going to break down into tears!

Loverboy heads into the ring to congratulate Scully as red, white, and blue confetti falls from the sky. The two men look at one another and Loverboy holds Scully's hand in the air.

Scully seems thrilled, it's truly his moment... and then Archie Lawson comes down the entrance ramp smiling, reminding everyone that Loverboy had him banned from ringside.

Before Loverboy knows what hit him, Scullly has him in a face lock, and he drives him into the mat with a Scullanator!!!

Gauntlet Warfare fades to black as Scully stands over the unconscious XWF owner, holding the Universal Championship belt high in the air!

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 10 users Like Vincent Lane's post:
(06-09-2016), Axl (06-10-2016), Chris MacBeth (06-10-2016), drezdin5788 (06-11-2016), Frodo mother fucking Smackins (06-09-2016), Jakob Davis (06-09-2016), Peter Fn Gilmour (06-09-2016), Scully (06-10-2016), Shade (06-10-2016), Unknown Soldier (06-09-2016)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

06-09-2016, 04:18 PM

Backstage, Ghost Tank is seen with Shade and Abaddon. He is getting his knee getting looked at by a medic and growling out loud as it is touched, moved around, all to make sure it's okay. He then places the Hart title upon his left shoulder. He grins and chuckles a bit. He looks into the camera, as Steve Sayors comes into the locker room.

"Ghost Tank, I'd like a word with you, if at all possible."

"What is it, Sayors? Are you here to talk about my win? To talk about how I got screwed by The Union? Or are you going to talk about the newest faction, The Riders of the Apocalypse?"

"Well, pretty much all three. Mind I ask your thoughts?"

"I'll start with the bad... Union, you worked together. That's good. However, I made my mark when I destroyed you all earlier in the night. I took the last thing valuable to your pathetic little faction. And Scully, you won by interference. If Archie had not attacked me, you know it was going to be the end for you. Then again, I might have lost, after all, of all us, I got torn down pretty good by Eli. The bigger competition. Bigger and badder than Davids. So in summation, I know I'm better than you. If I had not been worn down by Eli, you would've been another mark on my career. A second loss to me. So count your blessings that Archie was there. If not for him, you would've lost. Believe that.

The next issue is my win over Macbeth... I told you, Macbeth. You would never touch this title, again. I told you that it was mine and I made sure of it. I destroyed you, stripped you of what you covet, and now it is mine. Let that image burn into your mind. Let that fact be forever be stored inside your brain. I once lost to you, but this time, with higher stakes involved, I showed you that your win? A fluke.

And finally, with the biggest news right now, my faction... A long time ago, I was part of The Asylum. I was pushed out, and I fought hard against the control that was upon me by Doctor Louis D'Ville. I was his Cleanser... I was his Phoenix. Now, I am Death, and these two are just the beginning of my army. These two are a part of me. We are the Riders of the Apocalypse, and we will descend upon you all, until we own every. Single. Title. In. This. Company.

That answer your questions, Sayors?"

Shade begins pushing Sayors and Abaddon pushes the cameraman back out of the locker room, as a medic continues to aide in taking care of Tank's knee.

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. Oz's post:
Shade (06-10-2016)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Mr. Oz's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (06-09-2016)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

06-09-2016, 08:56 PM

Suck my dick Frodo. Yes that was a fake maria out with me. I told u all I'm not subjecting her to anymore bullshit from frodo or anyone.

Scully u got lucky but I want your title shot. After I dispose of felix and ophelia,your ass is Mine and then I'll end vinny lane too.

The reaper is coming... beware

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Peter Fn Gilmour's post!
Ted and Dave (06-11-2016)
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

06-09-2016, 09:48 PM

No, Peter. You're aren't allowed to have any Maria in your rps until you find your clone in the results. And find out who took her. And you don't get the real maria, soz. But, if you don't follow the storylines we set up, it keeps hurting you.

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

06-09-2016, 10:53 PM

I never agreed to this!

But I will find my REAL Maria.. and KILL the person who took her

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

06-09-2016, 11:09 PM

(06-09-2016, 08:56 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: The reaper is coming... beware

Ghost Tank laughs,

"The Reaper is already here. Maybe I smashed your head in a little too hard and killed more brain cells, leaving you more than Scully was.

Death has come, and he has reaped many. He even now holds the Hart title. I have joined the list of people who have been a champion of two different titles. And with my shot at any non-universal championship, I will continue to add belts.

You wish you had the deck as stacked as I do.

Soon I will win the X-Treme championship belt as well.

Soldier, your time is coming. Death comes for you at the next Warfare."

Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Mr. Oz's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (06-10-2016)
Unknown Soldier Offline
HAIL SATAN!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-09-2016, 11:21 PM

"I am immortal just like Peter Gilmour. Ergo; I can not die and you can not kill what you did not create. This is basic evolution theory from the ancient holy scientific documents of Gilmour logic, written way back in the middle ages. Somewhere outside an inbred pig farm in Italy around the year 823 AD."

[Image: MGncwBi.jpg]

XWF Record
56 - 20 - 1

1 (X) Universal Champion
4 (X) Xtreme Champion
1 (X) Tag Team Champion (w/ Doctor Louis D'ville)
1 (X) Anarchy Champion
2 (X) Superstar of the Month
Hall of Legends member inducted 9/27/20 at Relentless

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Unknown Soldier's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (06-10-2016), Vincent Lane (06-10-2016)
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

06-09-2016, 11:43 PM

(06-09-2016, 10:53 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: I never agreed to this!

You agreed to the idea of using the storylines we create on warfare and working with them when your chose warfare over SSN, and you never got the right to have real maria back after you lost to Gilmour Classic. As it sits IC, the Maria Brink account is the real one, and you still have your clone thing. When she's not being kidnapped.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (06-10-2016)
Alexis Riot Offline
You Will Respect Me

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

06-09-2016, 11:56 PM

Alright Dim, nice job. That Big Boot knocked me out cold and you pinned me fair and square. Let's see you try that again. Next Warfare, you and me, one on one.

[Image: RgWkPlt.jpg]

Love me? Good. Hate me? Better

Accomplishments:
1 Time X-Treme Champion
Snow Job Gauntlet Winner

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Alexis Riot's post:
Vincent Lane (06-10-2016)
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

06-10-2016, 01:37 PM

"I said I was going to win this gauntlet and that's exactly what I did. It is now my time to shine, my time to make an impact and my time to become the XWF Universal Champion. I am overwhelmed, I am very excited to be the guy who gives Loverboy Vinnie Lane the match of the year. I earnt it, I deserved it and I plan on making the most of it."

Nobjock Said:"I'll start with the bad... Union, you worked together. That's good. However, I made my mark when I destroyed you all earlier in the night. I took the last thing valuable to your pathetic little faction. And Scully, you won by interference. If Archie had not attacked me, you know it was going to be the end for you. Then again, I might have lost, after all, of all us, I got torn down pretty good by Eli. The bigger competition. Bigger and badder than Davids. So in summation, I know I'm better than you. If I had not been worn down by Eli, you would've been another mark on my career. A second loss to me. So count your blessings that Archie was there. If not for him, you would've lost. Believe that.

"You're input is invalid. You can whine like a big, fat, Slutty bitch all day long but the result is all that matters. You can say you were going to do this and this should of happened if, If what? If nothing! No ifs, no buts, I like Beyonces butt, no excuses you lost. I ended your little flurry and I went on to win the triple threat match. You lost, whether Archie helped me or not. If I have to win the Universal Championship the same way then so fuckin' be it!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Scully's post:
Vincent Lane (06-10-2016)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

06-10-2016, 02:42 PM

(06-10-2016, 01:37 PM)Scully Said: "You're input is invalid. You can whine like a big, fat, Slutty bitch all day long but the result is all that matters. You can say you were going to do this and this should of happened if, If what? If nothing! No ifs, no buts, I like Beyonces butt, no excuses you lost. I ended your little flurry and I went on to win the triple threat match. You lost, whether Archie helped me or not. If I have to win the Universal Championship the same way then so fuckin' be it!

"The only win you have, is by interference. You won by facing Davids, who decided to not give any fucking challenge to you. You won without even truly fighting him. I was in a war. My match with Eli was bigger and better, even better than the match where I was declared the NEW Hart Champion. I was worn down by him, and I beat the shit out of you. Unlike your match with a former Universal champion, mine gave me one helluva fucking fight. A man I fought for in my first ever true debut at the twenty-fourteen War Games. A man that also owned the company. A man that has practically done a lot more than many of us will have ever aspired to do. If I had landed the knee on him, I wouldn't have been injured. You wouldn't have been able to take your hardly war torn body and faced me for the win. Eli nearly beat me, after, what? Four matches prior? You were number six. You had absolutely none. So, think on that for a while, Scully.

Think about all those matches I had to go through, the injury I accrued, and think about how you couldn't beat me without an interference, an injury to capitalize on, and having to go through five other people, one being your stable mate.

Think about that, and just how pathetic of a person you are, that through all of that, and realize that you are not worthy enough to face Lane. Unless he has to go through a gauntlet of five other people, gets injured, and you get not only the ability to capitalize on it, but someone by your side in order to beat him.

That's the only way you'll ever win and it shows just how little you care about the titles.

And Lane. I want Archie to be penalized. A General Manager should not be directly involved in a match, and I just thought of something else, I demand a match against Scully. For the Number One contendership. He practically got a bye into the three-way. I actually had to go through a real gauntlet."

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mr. Oz's post:
Rain (06-12-2016), Vincent Lane (06-10-2016)
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

06-10-2016, 03:16 PM

(06-10-2016, 02:42 PM)Ghost Tank Said:
(06-10-2016, 01:37 PM)Scully Said: "You're input is invalid. You can whine like a big, fat, Slutty bitch all day long but the result is all that matters. You can say you were going to do this and this should of happened if, If what? If nothing! No ifs, no buts, I like Beyonces butt, no excuses you lost. I ended your little flurry and I went on to win the triple threat match. You lost, whether Archie helped me or not. If I have to win the Universal Championship the same way then so fuckin' be it!

"The only win you have, is by interference. You won by facing Davids, who decided to not give any fucking challenge to you. You won without even truly fighting him. I was in a war. My match with Eli was bigger and better, even better than the match where I was declared the NEW Hart Champion. I was worn down by him, and I beat the shit out of you. Unlike your match with a former Universal champion, mine gave me one helluva fucking fight. A man I fought for in my first ever true debut at the twenty-fourteen War Games. A man that also owned the company. A man that has practically done a lot more than many of us will have ever aspired to do. If I had landed the knee on him, I wouldn't have been injured. You wouldn't have been able to take your hardly war torn body and faced me for the win. Eli nearly beat me, after, what? Four matches prior? You were number six. You had absolutely none. So, think on that for a while, Scully.

Think about all those matches I had to go through, the injury I accrued, and think about how you couldn't beat me without an interference, an injury to capitalize on, and having to go through five other people, one being your stable mate.

Think about that, and just how pathetic of a person you are, that through all of that, and realize that you are not worthy enough to face Lane. Unless he has to go through a gauntlet of five other people, gets injured, and you get not only the ability to capitalize on it, but someone by your side in order to beat him.

That's the only way you'll ever win and it shows just how little you care about the titles.

And Lane. I want Archie to be penalized. A General Manager should not be directly involved in a match, and I just thought of something else, I demand a match against Scully. For the Number One contendership. He practically got a bye into the three-way. I actually had to go through a real gauntlet."

"I thought about the matches you went through and they were pathetic. You beat Mini Morbid, a guy who goes up to your knee caps. Equinox, a guy who didn't give a Damn about this gauntlet as you could see by his non activity beforehand. Kid Kool again, couldn't be fucked to cut a single promo. Then you beat the oh so past it, Eli James. Whoopty fucking do dah.

The pathetic person I am? Scully, the guy who is now the number one contender for the XWF Universal Championship? That's really pathetic isn't it? Fat bitch please, stop embarrassing yourself.

You are a hypocrite, listen to yourself, you are trying to diss me for defeating you, the NEW XWF Hart Champion. I then beat the former XWF Uni champ Davids? I then defeated the current XWF Xtreme Champion Soldier and current XWF Tag-team champion Peter Gilmour... All in the same night? That's pathetic is it. Think about it but don't hurt your brain doing it.

Cry me a fucking river.. You lost, you just wasn't good enough, you were too dumb and Archie smashed your big boulder head with a ring bell, you got pinned. Boo hoo."
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Scully's post:
Ted and Dave (06-11-2016)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

06-10-2016, 04:24 PM

(06-10-2016, 03:16 PM)Scully Said: "I thought about the matches you went through and they were pathetic. You beat Mini Morbid, a guy who goes up to your knee caps. Equinox, a guy who didn't give a Damn about this gauntlet as you could see by his non activity beforehand. Kid Kool again, couldn't be fucked to cut a single promo. Then you beat the oh so past it, Eli James. Whoopty fucking do dah.

The pathetic person I am? Scully, the guy who is now the number one contender for the XWF Universal Championship? That's really pathetic isn't it? Fat bitch please, stop embarrassing yourself.

You are a hypocrite, listen to yourself, you are trying to diss me for defeating you, the NEW XWF Hart Champion. I then beat the former XWF Uni champ Davids? I then defeated the current XWF Xtreme Champion Soldier and current XWF Tag-team champion Peter Gilmour... All in the same night? That's pathetic is it. Think about it but don't hurt your brain doing it.

Cry me a fucking river.. You lost, you just wasn't good enough, you were too dumb and Archie smashed your big boulder head with a ring bell, you got pinned. Boo hoo."

"Hah, your first match in the gauntlet was me. You were fresh. I was not. I beat your only champion left in your little Union. I didn't even get a chance to start fresh. Unlike you, I had things I had to have done the entire night. I have been destroying almost everyone that came to Warfare.

Then here comes little Scully. A man who is claiming he's the best because he beat Peter, who LOST to Macbeth in a singles match. I BEAT Macbeth in a singles match. Soldier had to fight Peter tonight, and Peter had to fight more than you and him. Freshest man in the triple threat? You.

You're pathetic, Scully. If I cannot face you, one on one, to show who is truly better, then I hope that when you face Lane, that you get absolutely destroyed, to the point you'll say to yourself "I wish Ghost Tank was taking this beating instead of me!"

You're a coward, Scully. You practically got a BYE in the gauntlet."

Hate Post Like Post
Rain (06-12-2016)
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

06-10-2016, 10:01 PM

(06-10-2016, 04:24 PM)Ghost Tank Said: "Hah, your first match in the gauntlet was me. You were fresh. I was not. I beat your only champion left in your little Union. I didn't even get a chance to start fresh. Unlike you, I had things I had to have done the entire night. I have been destroying almost everyone that came to Warfare.

Then here comes little Scully. A man who is claiming he's the best because he beat Peter, who LOST to Macbeth in a singles match. I BEAT Macbeth in a singles match. Soldier had to fight Peter tonight, and Peter had to fight more than you and him. Freshest man in the triple threat? You.

You're pathetic, Scully. If I cannot face you, one on one, to show who is truly better, then I hope that when you face Lane, that you get absolutely destroyed, to the point you'll say to yourself "I wish Ghost Tank was taking this beating instead of me!"

You're a coward, Scully. You practically got a BYE in the gauntlet."

"Are you still crying? Sobbing your little heart out? Jeez. Get over it already! I was fresher than you, so fuckin' what? I beat you. Do you think I care if I was fresher? Erm... No. I just don't give a fuck. I care about facing Loverboy Vinnie Lane for his XWF Universal Championship and yeah I care about The Union, my team mates. I care about The UK, I Care about the XWF. I care about my friends and family. Most of all I care about the lady in my life and our son. Do I care about you and the fact that your butt hurt making every excuse under the sun? No, I pity the fool. I pity you!"
Hate Post Like Post
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

06-10-2016, 10:16 PM

We see Robbie sitting in his dressing room. He's eating broccoli.

Wow, helluva a night. First, Dim cheats his ass off, taking love taps from whatever the fuck Ghost Tank, Abaddon, and Shade call their little love triangle while giving me the works, then a stab to the gut from another dystopian alternate future Pest that must've come back in time in my time machine, then a golden shower, then I manage to go compete in the gauntlet and eat a Gilmour Cutter for my trouble.

Win some, lose some.

I'm going to the beach.

Robbie puts a hawaiian shirt on, blood from his wounds staining it instantly.

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
Rain (06-12-2016)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

06-10-2016, 10:29 PM

"Always the lovable , Scully. Your skill in winning against someone weakened and injured is immeasurable. It truly is a wonder for the record books. I mean, should call the Guinness Book of World Records people, so that they can put you in there for the amount of talent you have in taking that spot through fighting someone who had gone through hell with the biggest name in the company, and winning by cheating. You know you stole my spot in the triple threat, and Archie practically handed the spot for you.

All I can say is, watch your backs, Union. Archie has declared war, and The Riders of the Apocalypse shall be coming for you. When you hear something in the shadows, it might be nothing, or it might be us, coming to deliver an unholy beatdown upon you.

Lane, contact me. I want to know every step you are taking when it comes to punishing your subordinate. I want an example to be made out of him.

Death has spoken his final words on this matter."

Hate Post Like Post
Rain (06-12-2016)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

06-10-2016, 11:08 PM

(06-09-2016, 11:43 PM)Frodo mother fucking Smackins Said:
(06-09-2016, 10:53 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: I never agreed to this!

You agreed to the idea of using the storylines we create on warfare and working with them when your chose warfare over SSN, and you never got the right to have real maria back after you lost to Gilmour Classic. As it sits IC, the Maria Brink account is the real one, and you still have your clone thing. When she's not being kidnapped.

I should've chose a different fed.. how the fuck am i supposed to do rp's without my REAL MARIA who is and always was the real maria in my promos.

fuck this im putting her in ALL my promos whether u like it or not

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
Rain (06-12-2016)
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

06-10-2016, 11:17 PM

Peter, don't make OOC attacks. You've been warned before. And don't bash the results in here. Seriously, you know all of this.

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

06-10-2016, 11:18 PM

i was THIS close to getting Vinny Lane in that ring again..

least im still tag champ Tongue

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

06-11-2016, 03:47 AM

(06-10-2016, 10:29 PM)Ghost Tank Said: "Always the lovable , Scully. Your skill in winning against someone weakened and injured is immeasurable. It truly is a wonder for the record books. I mean, should call the Guinness Book of World Records people, so that they can put you in there for the amount of talent you have in taking that spot through fighting someone who had gone through hell with the biggest name in the company, and winning by cheating. You know you stole my spot in the triple threat, and Archie practically handed the spot for you.

All I can say is, watch your backs, Union. Archie has declared war, and The Riders of the Apocalypse shall be coming for you. When you hear something in the shadows, it might be nothing, or it might be us, coming to deliver an unholy beatdown upon you.

Lane, contact me. I want to know every step you are taking when it comes to punishing your subordinate. I want an example to be made out of him.

Death has spoken his final words on this matter."

"I have to disagree there, GT, you are, loveable you are not. You're getting boring now, I never thought you had much charisma or personality but you are repeating yourself over and over again.

The Riders of the Apocalypse?"

Bursts out laughing. Scully has to contain himself.

"A stable where the untalented GT is pretty much the leader of the pack, I mean cack. Just sums how shit you all are!

You beat Macbeth but he will get the title back, it was a fluke.
I've heard enough of your sob stories and excuses, go away, go and bum your man beast, Alyssa. I have a real opponent to face in the next few weeks, ain't got time for you feeling sorry for yourself!"
Hate Post Like Post