Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-16-2024, 09:50 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Third Attack
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

07-07-2015, 07:05 AM

After the last attack, which was hijacked by Nico LaVey, Ghost Tank needed to recover. It wasn't a long recovery, however, as he found out where Trax was going to next.

He followed Trax to a convenience store, and stalked the X-Treme champ. However, he had to crouch, so he could hunt the man without being noticed. He took his size sixteen quadruple E black boots off, and as Trax went one aisle, GT put his boots at the head of the aisle and looked around the corner. He saw Trax was coming upon the refrigerated drinks, and with the speed and agility of a cheetah, Ghost Tank rushed to Trax and...

"SPEAR!"

Trax turned himself to the yell, and the moment he turned, he'd feel the huge body of Ghost Tank slam into his gut, feeling as if a freight train at high speed had slammed into him. That wasn't all, both of their bodies slammed into the refrigerator section, slamming into the milk area, breaking the glass and sending them into the back, with the tempered glass cutting their bodies up. Ghost Tank slowly stood up, growling as some glass cut up his sock-clad feet. He stood over Trax and spoke,

"This time, Nico isn't able to get to us. Unless he decides to spend hours of his time with my fake clues to where you are."

He grinned, then leaped high up, performing a standing corkscrew splash before a ref slid in from the back area and began to count!

1!...

2!...

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit
Mr Killjoy Offline
Who wants their trap silenced?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

07-07-2015, 07:07 AM

Trax kicks out.

"Yawn, you get points for persistence I give you that, I look forward to kicking out of the fourth attack, and the fifth, and the sixth..."

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15
Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
July 2015 Superstar Of The Month
March 2017 Superstar Of The Month
October 2016 Promo Of The Month "Changes"

[-] The following 2 users Like Mr Killjoy's post:
Scully (07-07-2015), The Phantom (07-07-2015)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

07-07-2015, 04:19 PM

"I'm going to make sure you stay down for the count next time. For now, you are free to roam. Maybe some day we'll actually have a match."

Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

07-07-2015, 04:39 PM

Hm. Take it from one of the longest reigning Xtreme Champions of all time, Mister Trax. Ghost Tank's pin attempts are lack of a better word, persistent.

Oh wait, I just found one. Annoying.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
Mr Killjoy (07-07-2015)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

07-07-2015, 04:54 PM

"Oh, I'm sorry for annoying you, Doc. Though, wait a second, I tried to pin you once, when you were just Doctor, King of the Ring. The second attempt came when you won the Universal belt you hold now, and I thought I was trying to do something that you would happy about, me actually trying to give a fight so I could win the title from you, instead of it being vacated. None of the other members of Asylum wanted the belt, I was the bodyguard for both you and Harrison, so I figured you'd let me win the belt.

However we saw what happened, and I STILL followed you. I STILL helped Harrison stay champion. Yet you still decided to kick me away like trash. While I would've wanted to face everyone in the Asylum, except Frodo, and leave Harrison and you for last. However Harrison decided to attack me after my match with Cain.

Though, we know how that ended for Harrison, didn't we? For now, I'm choosing to stay away from you. It's not time for me to face you, and I'm happy to wait."

Mister Mystery 17 31707 1 Offline
Eat shit and rot in Hell

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-30-2015, 06:34 PM

Eat shit
SLAVE Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(shemale)

02-06-2017, 12:12 PM

i AM SLaVe
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates SLAVE's post!
Unknown Soldier (02-06-2017)