Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-11-2024, 06:41 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
You Should Have NOT accept the fucking challenge
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

02-20-2015, 11:07 AM

We hears some scratches on a turntable inside some studio and it is all in black and white, we see Black dressed in "Master got kicked in the legs in the legs" shirt while Jessica is wearing a Vintage "I Mastered The Mind Of..." sweater down to her knees with some uggs. Black stands in front of the dj while the beat continues.

Listen up here Mastermind, you shouldn't have even bother joining the betting games against me. You should have sticked with joining the damn Intercontinental Championship hunt; not waste time with me. I am going to let my personal dj cut up some of your words you told me...

Quote:John Black. I need you to know that you cost me a place in the Inaugural Intercontinental Championship Tournament and now you must pay.

I costed you to accept this challenge? How about this... just don't bother coming into the ring next Warfare and suck the Warfare GM's dick to get into a hunt for a belt you are not worthy to even maintain in XWF. You need to not blame me for your stupid decision to face me, just next time, do not bother accepting challenges from me within your shot on becoming the next Shawn Michael's of not dropping your pants down.

Quote:I'm currently on a 3 match winning streak. That's good for me at the moment, because I know what a losing streak of 10 losses in a row feels like, so 3 matches on the good side feels like top of the world. But you don't know what that is like. Because just like Tommy and a few others you waltz in here when you feel like it, decide to enter a match, and then you are gone again for weeks at a time.

Well you are correct on that analogy there, maybe me and Gunn are not so different after all. I could have not respond to the promo at all, and just let you win against me in a infamous "no-show" policy; maybe if I beat that fake three streak of yours, i'll consider wrestling full time in this god forsaken place that is XWF. Who knows? i'll be gone again knowing that I made out favorite t shirt maker just gotten his ass beaten by a man who been whipped here for over four years.

Quote:You may enter tournaments every so often, but the tournaments that I enter are all of the time. The focus is climbing the ladder even if sometimes people laugh at me for my record, which currently stands at 22 Wins, 31 Losses, with 5 Technicalities. In case you are too slow doing the math JB, that equates 58 Matches

I never once entered any tournament since like what?... in like forever. Look here Mind, I can give you a benefit of a doubt you managed to be honest about your loses in this place. But think about this, i've lost more matches than you in your spawn of a career, so you are in no way in shape of bragging about people laughing at you. Do you want to taste a bloody tampon? Do you want to be placed on a noose? Did you ever had to end up beating fuckers for your own freedom?... If you managed to shake your head no, then you can just fuck off with your logical matches you fought in.

Quote:"So I will ask the obvious question that the direction of this line of topic was heading, and ask what have you won JB? Do you even care? Because at the end of the day once again you cost me a place in the Tournament for the Intercontinental Championship, and that was my first tournament that I really wanted to be in."

I am not sorry for you jumping into this challenge against me. You made a huge mistake against your own will; you can always go for the belt again. What I am telling you is this, never ever cross my path. You just might end up fucking up at all the cost, this will forever place you in a mark of shame. While all the people in the tournament are going to have chance at the main Mid card belt for Warfare, you going to end up losing to a man who sucked you into a match that does not involve a stipulation for the Intercontinal Championship.

Scene fades into static.

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post