Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-29-2024, 12:14 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tush RP #2
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

01-01-2015, 03:43 PM

"Consider it a parting gift for a friend?"

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

01-01-2015, 04:10 PM

(01-01-2015, 03:26 PM)Tommy Gunn Said: Call me out?

How exactly will you go about calling me out after I've already called you out and then exposed you for the massive pussy that you are?

Are you going to come back and me and say
"I've had a change of heart, I vacuumed all the sand out of my vagina and now I would like to offer you the opportunity to kick my ass in a match like I've allowed so many others to do previously"

Is that what you are trying to say?

"That's cute, Tommy. Very cute. Answer Frodo, and you'll see what I say."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Gunn Offline
Director of XWF Security

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-01-2015, 04:27 PM

You are without a shadow of a doubt the saddest most pathetic pussy the world has ever known.

I'm sure you are sitting there hoping and praying that I say that Frodo and I are friends because the alternative means you lose your excuse for why you are too much of a pussy to face me.

Tank let me break it down for you like you were a fourth grader.

You don't want any part of me. Not even a little bit.

And if for some reason you find yourself staring across the ring at me, well...you've fucked up.

[Image: PFcRGRj.png]

Record: 8 - 2
1 x RTX Champion
1 x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
1 x Federweight Champion

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

01-01-2015, 04:30 PM

(01-01-2015, 04:27 PM)Tommy Gunn Said: You are without a shadow of a doubt the saddest most pathetic pussy the world has ever known.

I'm sure you are sitting there hoping and praying that I say that Frodo and I are friends because the alternative means you lose your excuse for why you are too much of a pussy to face me.

And if for some reason you find yourself staring across the ring at me, well...you've fucked up.

"Adorable."

Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Gunn Offline
Director of XWF Security

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-01-2015, 04:37 PM

So is your inability to come back at me with anything of substance.

You should really consider changing your name to Ghost Pussy.

1 x RTX Champion
1 x Federweight Champion

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

01-01-2015, 04:50 PM

(01-01-2015, 04:37 PM)Tommy Gunn Said: So is your inability to come back at me with anything of substance.

You should really consider changing your name to Ghost Pussy.

"Oh, believe me Tommy, if I truly wanted to come back at you verbally, I would do so. If you want me to really make any kind of response that has substance, then answer Frodo. Are you his friend, or are you some asshole, who would rather hurt the man, and show the world just how much of a classless Gilmour he really is? Oh, and in case you don't know what being called a "Gilmour" means, it defines you as dickless, as an inconsequential, fading relic. Someone that is not deserving of anyone's time or actual consideration, yet still thinks they're relevant because they pop up every now and then."

Hate Post Like Post
The Blue Tango Offline
HERO

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-01-2015, 04:55 PM

(01-01-2015, 04:30 PM)Ghost Tank Said:
(01-01-2015, 04:27 PM)Tommy Gunn Said: You are without a shadow of a doubt the saddest most pathetic pussy the world has ever known.

"Adorable."

"Ghost Butt! You need to learn to relax and just enjoy the party sometimes, bruh. Take a chill pill, ne-gro. It's time to go with that gut feelling down low and take some advice from your old pal...."

[[[ Calypso waves his hands mystically into the air. ]]]

"..... Calypso!!"

Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Gunn Offline
Director of XWF Security

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-01-2015, 05:03 PM

Are you kidding me?

Seriously, are you kidding me?

Listen to yourself for just 5 fucking seconds and maybe then you would see just how fucking stupid you sound.

Your reasoning for not coming back at me verbally is because of Frodo. A guy who by the way never told you to heel to begin with. You just did it because being a pussy is in your nature.

Frodo never once said leave his friend Tommy alone. He just simply pointed out how quickly I would fuck your shit up if you found yourself in a ring with me.

But you being you, you took that to mean go hide in a corner with your little tail between your legs hoping and praying that Tommy doesn't care enough to find you.

For someone who claims to give no merit to my words you seem to be damn quick to respond to each and every single thing I say.

You are too stupid to see what is right in front of you and that is that if I truly were as irrelevant and not worthy of anyones time or consideration then you wouldn't be trying so hard to not look like a basic bitch getting his shit handed to him by fading relic.

Go ahead bitch, come back at me. I dare you.

1 x RTX Champion
1 x Federweight Champion

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

01-01-2015, 05:26 PM

"I backed off out of respect. You also forget that for a while there, I didn't respond to a single thing you said. I have not hid from you, I have not backed down from you. I have been here the whole time. Brother Frodo called you a friend, and as a man with a code, I do not fight my friend's friends. It was the only reason I decided to not challenge you, or accept your challenge. I am not the kind of man who would put a friend of his through something like what is happening now. However, I see you don't care about Frodo at all. Which is a shame.

So, since it's clear to everyone how little you care about his friendship, we can fight. Name the day, name the stipulation. Just, do me a favor, and come to our match prepared. Get that ring rust cleared off, because I want a proper match. I don't want there to be any moments in the ring where you have to beg the ref to keep me away, just so you can take a minute to catch your breath."

Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Gunn Offline
Director of XWF Security

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-01-2015, 05:40 PM

You backed off because you are a pussy.

Code? What code? Oh right. Rule Number one always be a pussy.

Cool code bro. Maybe you can make t-shirts with that code on it.

Next Wednesday Warfare 1-14-15 you and me.

I'll figure out the stipulation and let you know.

Get your affairs in order now because after I'm done with you there is a good chance you'll won't have the mental faculties to do so.

1 x RTX Champion
1 x Federweight Champion

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

01-01-2015, 10:03 PM

"I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention. Mind repeating what you said? Because on top of not paying attention to you, there was this annoying sound. Sounded like some kind of bitch ringing through my ears, and the source of this noise was coming from you."

Hate Post Like Post
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-01-2015, 10:10 PM

(01-01-2015, 10:03 PM)Ghost Tank Said: "I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention. Mind repeating what you said? Because on top of not paying attention to you, there was this annoying sound. Sounded like some kind of bitch ringing through my ears, and the source of this noise was coming from you."

"By god you are if you actually think that was a witty comeback."

[Image: 4H375RW.png?6]
Check out Backstage Page for full list of XWF achievements.
Hate Post Like Post
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-01-2015, 11:03 PM

(01-01-2015, 10:22 PM)Joe Tuesday Said:
(01-01-2015, 10:10 PM)Gator Said:
(01-01-2015, 10:03 PM)Ghost Tank Said: "I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention. Mind repeating what you said? Because on top of not paying attention to you, there was this annoying sound. Sounded like some kind of bitch ringing through my ears, and the source of this noise was coming from you."

"By god you are if you actually think that was a witty comeback."

"Was there a question of him not being ?"

"He's trying to say he heard me and didn't pay attention. AT THE SAME TIME!"

"He's so fucking slow, the slow bus is honking in effort to get past him."

"No, there was no doubt about how fucking stupid Tank is. Trust me, I spent a week talking to this asshole before kicking his ass in the ring. I actually made a list calling him other fun names for how he is. That was fun, watching his promos on the other hand. Those are some minutes I'll never get back..."

"Anyway. Nice to meet you Joe, you're doing some good work here."

[Image: 4H375RW.png?6]
Check out Backstage Page for full list of XWF achievements.
Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Gunn Offline
Director of XWF Security

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-02-2015, 06:03 AM

This Joe Tuesday guy...he gets it.

It's so refreshing.

1 x RTX Champion