Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-02-2024, 03:35 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Gauntlet City (March 31st) PPV RP Archive
Black's Dairies: Meeting Candybox [X-Terme Title RP 1]
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

03-26-2013, 08:44 AM

(After Black sprayed his eyes with Madison's pepper spray and was removed from his office from disturbing the peace, he stood outside of his office while he was holding his eyes in pain with tears coming out. As he was in pain with his eyes, he turns around to see one of the slutty prostitutes who were inside The Black Circle's office.)

Black: Shit, my eyes are Burning!

???: Sir, do you need me to blow it out for you?

Black: Yes, who ever you are.

(The prostitute then pulls his hands out of his eyes and then blows him in the eyes, and then Black can't feel the burning sensation anymore expect he's still in tears.)

Black: Thank you, lady who was in the office!

(The Prostitute smiled at Black.)

???: No Problem sweaty

Black: Let me start off right, My Name is Johnny; What your name?

(Black sticks his hand out for a hand shake from the prostitute.)

???: My name is Maria, but on the streets, they call me Candybox.

(She shakes John's hand and broke off the handshake.)

Black: How come they call you Candybox?

Maria: The resaon why you ask?, Well i--

(John cuts her off since she didn't want to explain her name.)

Black: I'm Just going to call you Maria, do you think we can exchange numbers? So maybe you and i can do stuff together?

Maria: Sure, i'll give you my card.

(Maria then looks over in her purse to find her card, after she kept digging in her purse, she then finds one of her cards and gives it to John.)

Maria: You can call me at my cell phone, don't tell anyone i gave you this card.

Black: I am not going to say a word, i'll try to talk to you tomorrow then?

(Maria smirks at him.)

Maria: I'll See, but until then, i'll figure out about this.

Black: Figure about wha---

(Maria leaves John to go back inside the Black Circle's office as Black was standing alone reading her card that she gave him as the scene fades into the Gauntlet PPV Logo.

~WhatChu Sayin Dat Fo'?: Trashing The Scene~

Well, since i am the first man to sign up for the X-Terme title, i'd like to state that i will try to gain win over Angelus or who ever might be in that match on the 31 of March. If i have to break rules and win to gain my freedom AND gain a the X-Terme title that can get me recognized in XWF, then so be it.

Angelus, i've known you since you started within this company, i known you had worked for The Black Circle and gotten kicked out for no reason, to having the time of your life in Warfare with winning the X-Treme title from a guy who gotten his ass kicked from Solider who now at his highest peak in XWF.

Now, if any signs up in this match for the 31, beware that i'll inflict pain on ANYONE who is going to derail me from winning the X-Treme title, that includes you too Champ, so don't hold that belt for too long, becouse your streak on the 24/7 boards will be History my friend. See you guys on the 31.

#Fin

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post