Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-06-2024, 07:30 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Roleplay limit?
Justin Sane Offline
Ⓙųȿţỉȵ Ⓢąȵę

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-13-2014, 02:31 AM

Hey guys,

I'm sure this is written somewhere but I haven't come across it yet. I'm just wondering what the roleplay limit (if any) is for the shows? I know in most feds it used to be 2 for weekly shows and 3 for PPVs, so just seeking some clarification. Thanks Smile

- Mike

[Image: sanegifbanner.gif]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
LH Harrison Offline
The Inspiration of the XWF

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

10-13-2014, 03:05 AM

It's actually 2 per day unless none of your opponents have Rp'd.

A) if your opponents are RPing daily, you can upload at most two a day.

B) if they have not RP'd that day... It gets fuzzy. If you have uploaded two yesterday and they haven't in a couple of days, then you have to wait. But you can post every two days with one.

It's a little confusing, but check out the Anti-Flood rules on the main page.

[Image: yA7XLDP.png]

[Image: f9wsBWb.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Justin Sane Offline
Ⓙųȿţỉȵ Ⓢąȵę

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-13-2014, 03:18 AM

Ah okay, thanks heaps man. Much appreciated.

Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

10-13-2014, 04:57 AM

Here is a helpful link that should answer all of your questions.

http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=15504

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Justin Sane Offline
Ⓙųȿţỉȵ Ⓢąȵę

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-13-2014, 05:01 AM

Legend. Thanks man Smile

Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-13-2014, 08:33 AM

Is Wargames going to have a different limit, like has been used in the past. Maybe a cap of 8, or 9?
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

10-13-2014, 07:20 PM

In order to keep things from getting out of hand with numbers, and to make sure it's easier for the judges, this show will have a daily RP limit of 1 instead of 2.

RPing will most likely begin tomorrow and go through end of day next Tuesday, giving a grand possible total of 8 RPs per individual RPer if they choose to post every single day, which is definitely NOT required because one excellent RP will always beat 5+ lower quality RPs in the XWF. Do not assume this is a show where you have to hit high numbers to do well.

Also, I've been asked how collaborations will be graded because in the past they've been treated as a way to gain extra credit for the team. For this show, if you happen to do a collab and it's amazing, then it's going to be seen as an amazing RP just like a solo RP that's amazing will be seen as such. There will NOT be extra points given just for the fact that it's a collab, but if the team comes together and happens to produce something incredibly amazing, then yeah it will help just like any amazing story or amazing trash talk or amazing char dev RP will help. Please do not force multiple collabs just for the sake of trying to do a lot of collabs, because if they come off sloppy, confusing or forced... or if it just seems like your team is trying to overwhelm the board with collabs for the sake of doing collabs (in my or any judge's minds) IT WILL hurt your team. Make sure there's a good reason for a collab and an easy to digest and entertaining story behind it.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

10-13-2014, 08:37 PM

Am I allowed to ask how many judges there are? And are they involved in the War Games?

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub

[Image: misfits.png]

[Image: Misfits2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

10-13-2014, 08:48 PM

As always we'll allow people to volunteer as judges but they will NOT be able to judge a match they are competing in themselves. I'll also be overseeing all the matches myself and deciding which ones need more eyes on them because they're closer or have more factors to look at based on what the participants supplied throughout the week. There's also a good chance Madison will lend a hand if he's available and some of the outside judges I occasionally call on who aren't currently active in the fed. Anyone who wants to lend opinions on matches they aren't involved in is welcome to PM me and let me know, and I'll respond back with specifics on how to look at this particular event from a judging standpoint.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post