Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-01-2024, 11:20 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why would you ever trust anyone...
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

10-09-2014, 11:07 PM

Evertrust is seen walking through a dark hallway. The lighting is dim and only the sight of a large steel door can be seen at the end of it. Evertrust walks through the door and into the office of Doctor Louis D'Ville. The Doctor sits behind his desk puffing a cigar, sipping one of his favorite drinks. Smiling, the Doctor speaks.

Doctor D'Ville- Hello, my friend! I've been expecting you! Please, come in! Come in! Have a seat with me and share a drink.

The Doctor stands from his chair and turns his back to Evertrust. The Doctor pours Evertrust a drink and places it on his desk in front of the champion. Evertrust approaches the desk, picks up the drink, and sips at it.

The Doctor blows and large puff of smoke out towards Evertrust.

Doctor D'Ville- Perhaps you'd care for a cigar, as well?

Evertrust says nothing. Suddenly, his eyes roll in the back of his head and he falls backwards. As Evertrust hits the floor his body shatters into what seems a million pieces like glass. The Doctor laughs and stands over the pieces of Evertrust, which resemble little mirrors. In the reflections, Evertrust is lying on his back struggling as several shadow-like hands hold him to the ground. The Doctor places his foot over one of the images. Pin.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Edit
⤤⇝ℰⱱεℛℑȓųšƬ⇜⤣ Offline
░▒▓ ℰvεℛ ℑrušt™ ▓▒░

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-10-2014, 12:05 AM

" Psst, excuse me Doctor. "

Without removing his foot from its position, the Doctor turns his head back toward his own desk to see Evertrust sitting behind it, almost snorting with a giddy chuckle before taking a puff from a cigarette.

" I was never much for cigars, though I do appreciate the sentiment a great deal. Welcome to my humble abode; can you feel yourself trickling down my throat? Massaging the insides of my lungs? You were quite delicious, Doctor. "

With another drag from his cigarette, he stands slowly.

" How rude of me. Would you care for a cigarette? A drink as well? There's nothing quite like the intoxicating effects of the perfect combination of smoke and brew, but I'm not telling you anything you didn't already know. "

Evertrust tilts his head as he looks down at the floor where the Doctor's foot remains. Vines crawl up the corners of the desk and slowly overtake the entire structure as Evertrust walks over to the wall and splits it apart in the exact same manner someone would whisk open their curtains to let in the brand new day. A blinding pillar of light is just beyond the opening, appearing as a whorl of raw energy that spins as high into the red sky as any eye can see.

" But one must wonder, Doctor, if I've already swallowed your essence and you've seen me shatter to pieces which in turn have transmogrified into bits of my own captured self beneath you… don't you wonder who you're looking at right now with this radiant sunrise flushing over his shoulders and into his office? "

Every bit of glass on the ground immediately shoots upward, most notably the one under the Doctor's foot which has cut its way clean through his fine looking shoe and of course ripped through the flesh and bone contained within. The pain is the equivalent of what the Earth would feel if every railroad spike ever laid in the past were suddenly humanized in agony's passionate delight through this singular moment. Blood surges from the Doctor's foot like wild rapids as the miniature Evertrust that was contained within that particular shard of glass can be seen battling the waves as he rushes down the blood stream inside a very tiny canoe with a minuscule paddle.

The already bright beams of light penetrating through the opened wall become jagged edged and both the Doctor and Evertrust are skewed beyond recognition for just a split second before…

It is the Doctor himself who is now standing in front of the gaping wall; the back of his head burning from the fire entering the room, but he doesn't even take notice. His eyes are locked on Evertrust who now stands in the center of the room, his foot the one bleeding(?), or more accurately retracting(!) every ounce of blood as the miniature Evertrust and his tiny canoe trail back up and into the foot before the hole in the shoe seals itself. The shattered pieces of glass stuck to the ceiling now fall all around Evertrust like a sparkling rain as the back of the Doctor's suit catches fire.

" Isn't it a good thing we're both not so susceptible to the commonalities of this modern day circus act these humans call a life, Doctor? I'll tell you one thing you do trust—you ever trust—in that you and I shall be meeting… again. Good day; much obliged for that generous taste, Devil. "

Before the Doctor's reaction can be seen, all is black. The only thing we're left remembering with crystal clarity is a hushed whisper in the dark—"kickout."

Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

11-21-2014, 07:45 PM

lol

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]