Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-01-2024, 07:22 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just a pin.
The Enigma Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-06-2014, 07:57 AM

Enigma happens upon XWF X-treme Champion and kick out aficionado. Enigma clocks Evertrust in the back of the head with a ring bell that he just randomly happened to have with him. Evertrust falls forward and Enigma quickly covers him for a pin.

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
~Umberto Eco

[Image: LoylT4w.jpg]
[Image: TKO12Eu.jpg]

Former United States Champion
Former X-Treme Champion
Former Trios Tag Team Champions w/Sebastian Duke and Azrael Erebus
Former Ark/24-7 Champion x 2

Edit
⤤⇝ℰⱱεℛℑȓųšƬ⇜⤣ Offline
░▒▓ ℰvεℛ ℑrušt™ ▓▒░

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-06-2014, 07:06 PM

" Where I come from, Enigma, there's another like you. Allow me to introduce you to the one you're only a fraction of a holographic mirage of, within your own era of induced darkness. "

After suffering that unpalatable combo, Enigma finds himself a temporary tempest of powers he had never before dared to elucidate, but he is also bedaubed with every moment of pain he'd ever encountered since birth in one split second of momentary clarity. With his hands to his head and knees to the ground, his screams are heard far and wide until the twinkling icon of beauty whom Evertrust had summoned decides to spin kick Enigma 10,000 times in less than a second to release him from this moment that surely would have ended his existence.

And with that, the colorful depiction of all Enigma could never be, did vanish through thickened air.

SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-21-2014, 07:17 PM

lol