Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-13-2024, 01:21 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
OOC: For those who may or may not be concerned
Mystica Offline
Monsters Are Real

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

07-01-2014, 04:35 PM

OOC:

Hello, all. It's been quite a while since I've been here. Those of you who remember me may remember me as the Eldritch Abimination-possessed "Mystica," the golem-like former GM of Madness "Morgan Eldred," or even the short-lived "Guy Toadie" (if you're a hipster or something). I have missed you all quite dearly, and wanted to give you all the truth of the matter behind my hiatus from the site.

Back in January, I received two consecutive blows to my mental and physical health. First, the mental. My long-time girlfriend of 4 years broke up with me out of the blue. For anyone who has been utterly in love with someone, you'd understand how this might have...well, messed me up, to put it lightly. Those who were familiar with me might know that I already had some mental issues that weren't being properly addressed. Combine major depression, OCD, and ADHD, and you've got yourself a recipe for disaster.

But that wasn't quite enough to throw me off the wagon. I still had my health, right? Not so much, as it turns out. Before the break up, I had been diagnosed with lupus erythematosus. Essentially, this is an autoimmune disorder, which manifests itself when the immune system gets confused between what is good and bad in my body. Healthy tissues are attacked by the human immune system. The day after the break-up, I had a doctor's appointment, in which we discussed the results of some tests they had done on me a few weeks prior. The doctor told me my immune system had begun to attack my central nervous system, which thereafter began to manifest in my legs becoming numb after only a few minutes of light walking.

And that's about the time I tried to do myself in. It didn't work, obviously. And thus, I began treatment for both mental and physical issues. It helped...a bit. Until about a month ago, when the major depression relapsed, and I tried to off myself again. As you can tell, that also didn't work.

And that's the story. Here I am, rather alive and uh...relatively healthy? I figured I owed an explanation to those with whom I lost contact, and to the runners of the site and anyone else who wanted to know. This isn't some attention whore post. I just wanted to let it out into the air, you know? So I'll be back. Soon. Thanks to all who supported me or left me messages. You guys are the best, and I've missed this site.

If this post is stupid or unnecessary, I have no qualms about it being deleted or moved to a more appropriate place.

[Image: b7zaJm8.jpg]

Achievements
  • 1x Tag Team Champion
  • August 2013 Superstar of the Month (Thank you all so much!)
  • 1x US Champion
  • 1x X-treme Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Ozymandias Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

07-01-2014, 04:42 PM

OOC: Tried to PM you but I got a return message saying you have a full mailbox, or something of that sort. Either way, message couldn't go through.

Good to see you back on the boards.

[Image: uuNaMEP.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

07-01-2014, 04:57 PM

OOC: Wishing you all the best mate. You're a great guy and a great writer, and I look forward to you coming back when you get the chance.

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

07-01-2014, 05:09 PM

When life gives you lemons, you squeeze them in gods eye!

болезненное ангел!
[Image: 8IZ5unY.png]

Intercontinental Champion
TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

07-01-2014, 06:38 PM

hope u get better soon man

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-01-2014, 07:23 PM

I went ahead and moved this so that we don't have to mark anything as OOC.

I'm glad to see you pop your head in. I hope everything works out, I know depression can be a bitch.

We all missed you when you left, especially Duke. The man cried his eyes out every day.

Can't wait to see you return-return whether it's GMing, competing, or just BSing.
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-01-2014, 09:04 PM

As I said in the PM, it's great to see you around and I hope to see many more great things from you! Welcome back.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-02-2014, 05:15 AM

Glad you are still with us (alive) and with us in the XWF. You've been missed and I was hoping you were okay. Keep fighting those battles, man. You'll overcome.

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Hate Post Like Post
Hunter Payne Offline
RIP Ray Peterson

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-06-2014, 04:19 AM

Mystic-Morgan! You need to return soon buddy, this place is a great outlet, as I'm sure you already know.

There is this saying I like, I don't know if you're religious or not but it goes, "God (or whichever your preference) only gives the toughest battles to his best soldiers." And that's you right now.

On a seperate note, I seen 'The Fault In Our Stars' the other day (don't judge me), and those two characters reminded me of you and Ally Callaway for whatever reason.

But anyway, get well soon, and remember whenever you're feeling alone, you are not, because you will always have our crazy asses to entertain you.

Take care bro.

[Image: 111315-wwe-Eddie-Guerrero-pi-mp.vresize....high.1.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-06-2014, 09:23 AM

OOC: I don't know you as I've only been here a couple of months, feels like forever. Anyway the thing is, men don't like talking about their issues, and that's our greatest failure. It seems around here its a great outlet for frustrations.

It's a good thing that you've let everyone know of your condition. There's a strong showing of support here, and I know it's just people behind the computer, but that can sometimes be a good thing. You need to go to a place that's not sane to keep sane so to speak. And this place for you it is that place.

I've been there through depression. I've had a 4 year relationship go sour on me. I know what you're going through. Stay strong. Keep on keeping on. Just keep on talking to people, and just keep on being around.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub