Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-31-2024, 05:09 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Verti-BROKEN
Rebel Offline
Jackass of all Trades

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

07-23-2013, 05:10 PM

Tony Santos is walking around backstage at the arena as he holds his hand out and makes a cheese burger appear. He starts to eat it. Jonny Rebel walks up to him.

Jonny Rebel::How's it going man? I'm new around here and........

Jonny stops what he is saying, grabs the cheese burger from Tony and kicks him in the gut. Jonny then proceeds to stuff the burger into Santo's mouth and then lifts him for the Vertibreaker. Tony is upside down, choking on said cheese burger as Jonny drops him on the back of his head. Rebel stands and pins Mr. Santo's.......1................2...............

[Image: jonnyrebel_zpsebe5953d.png]
Edit
Tony Santos Offline
Santos Glares at You

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-23-2013, 06:03 PM

(07-23-2013, 05:10 PM)Jonny Rebel Said:
Tony Santos is walking around backstage at the arena as he holds his hand out and makes a cheese burger appear. He starts to eat it. Jonny Rebel walks up to him.

Jonny Rebel::How's it going man? I'm new around here and........

Jonny stops what he is saying, grabs the cheese burger from Tony and kicks him in the gut. Jonny then proceeds to stuff the burger into Santo's mouth and then lifts him for the Vertibreaker. Tony is upside down, choking on said cheese burger as Jonny drops him on the back of his head. Rebel stands and pins Mr. Santo's.......1................2...............

[Image: jonnyrebel_zpsebe5953d.png]

Tony gathers himself, finishes his FANTASTIC cheeseburger (he's a pro at eating laying down), and wonders, what is this man pinning? He's pinning something of mine, but it's not me... Santo's what? He must know the answer!

Another grammar fail has forced him to await something, ANYTHING. He awaits clarification.

#YouDidn'tGraduateThirdGrade

September 2013 and May 2019 Star of the Month
1x Hart Champion
1x Television Champion
1x Xtreme Champion

[Image: VIh61T5.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tony Santos's post:
Rebel (07-23-2013)