Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 10-17-2024, 07:48 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanted to Share...
Dionysus Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

06-27-2024, 04:51 PM

Ooooo, spoopy ominous title.

Anyway.

I had planned on writing this near the beginning of the year, but basically I forgot to do anything about it. So here it is now.

The past 18 months have been some of the most fun I've had doing this thing, and I'm glad you guys have welcomed me in the way that you have.

...Well, almost everyone.  You know who you are.

Steve.

You asshole.

Lately it might seem like I've been in a slump; writing hasn't been as crisp, not as active in the boards or Discord or wherever. And you'd be right; a lot of my free time has been taken over by a lot of stuff recently. And it seems like I'm only going to get busier from here.

This isn't much of a secret anymore, but I work at Activision as a QA tester. In particular, I'm one of the people that helped organize a union for our unit. Well, those same people thought it'd be a good idea for me to sit at the bargaining table with the rest of the union. So I get to have a fun fight against Activision.

...And Microsoft.

...Fuck.

Anyhow, this isn't me saying "welp, I had my fun, time to fuck off and debate on whether or not I'm coming back." I'll probably plan on being booked less, but I'll still figure out ways to be around. Just wanted to keep people in the loop, not because I felt like I needed to, but because I figured I wanted to give an explanation for things.

And if you did already know, that's cool too. I haven't been super secretive about my job or anything.

Y'all can go back to your usual debauchery now.

[Image: Many-Faces.png]
1x XWF Xtreme Champion (November 2023)
2x XWF Television Champion (May/August 2023)
2x RP of the Month (March/October 2023)
2023 Rookie of the Year
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Dionysus's post:
Misty Waters (06-27-2024), Peter Principle (06-27-2024), Thaddeus Duke (07-01-2024), Thunder Knuckles™ (06-27-2024)