Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-07-2024, 07:39 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cameron Parker's Debut Opponent Revealed
Dewey Gobblecoque Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Flop

(boring; promos act as sleeping medicine; never recognized in public)

06-03-2024, 03:36 PM

Alright, wrestling fans, gather ‘round because I’ve got some juicy details about the newest sensation about to hit XWF Anarchy and who he will be facing to earn the right to stay there! 

Meet Cameron Parker, also known as “The Fighting Spirit.” 

I hear this guy’s got more heart than a marathon runner on a caffeine high, and he’s ready to make his big debut in two weeks.

If you ordered The Revelry, you know that Cameron’s got a chance to earn a full-time contract with XWF Anarchy

For those who didn't, he scored a meeting with Jett Sterling over the weekend, and after pleading his case, Jett gave him a one-day deal: win a match against a mystery opponent and snag that contract. 

Lose, and it’s back to the indies. 

No pressure, right?

Well, we now know who that mystery opponent is: Meet Hank.

A Literal Gorilla and former Xtreme Champion who wrecked Roger so badly, the poor guy was still seeing stars when he went on to challenge Jason Cashe for the Television title over the weekend!

I'd say the pressure, for Mr. Parker, is pretty damn high!

Still, he’s got a chance to make his mark on XWF Anarchy and I'm sure that he’s not taking it lightly.

So, what do you think—is Cameron Parker's heart big enough to overcome this challenge, or are his dreams of XWF glory about to be crushed by an 450 lb force of nature hailing from the Congo?

Sound off in the comments!

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dewey Gobblecoque's post:
Misty Waters (06-03-2024)