Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-07-2024, 08:54 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » March Madness VI 2024 RP Boards
Control
Mark Flynn Offline
24/7 Briefcase Holders get their name in GOLD
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

03-23-2024, 10:43 PM

Previously…

Quote:Corey releases the schoolboy! The King of the Deathmatch gives the official a deathstare as he points to the XWF logo on his black and white shirt.

Bourbon slowly rises back to his feet... Dion rubs his eye clean!

The three are set to square up, with the X-Treme title at st-

...Suddenly the official signals to the timekeeper.

THE BELL RINGS!

Quote:JC: What the hell is going on? Is that the same ref from last Warfare? The one that blew the ending of the Mark Flynn and Sebastian Everett-Bryce match?

Quote:TD: …I did a little digging and it turns out, that IS the same ref from the Flynn and SEB match. His name is Wallace Wallace III."

Quote:Out of the back comes Theo Pryce and directly behind him is XWF's Head of Security Tommy Gunn and two of his staff.

Tommy, can you and your two friends please take this lame excuse for a ref out back and disappear him. I don't care how. I literally do not want to know what you do with him but I never want to see him again.

Tommy and his staff do as requested and literally drag Wallace Wallace III out of the ring and up the ramp where he disappears, presumably forever.

Now, the story continues...

(OOC: When you get to the bottom of a doc, and you see a link, please click it. There are five scenes total, hope you enjoy.)
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Mark Flynn's post:
Jett Sterling (03-24-2024), King Kieran (03-24-2024), Ned Kaye (03-24-2024), Theo Pryce (03-24-2024)