Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-07-2024, 09:01 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » March Madness VI 2024 RP Boards
No Revolution... No Mercy!
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

03-20-2024, 08:04 PM

[Opens to a black and white style scene where we see JB by T’s side from last Anarchy. The audio was silent, but we see T giving him a burlap sack. JB opens the sack and looks into it, and he looks at what is inside it, here was transcribed.]

“Do it JB… put on the mask… do it for me, and Reggie.”

“I don’t know if I should man… I don't know if I can go back there…”

“You need it… you need to unleash your dark side again… think about what they did to me. Think about what happened to you… forget about being a good guy for once…. Embrace your dark side again.”

JB pulls out the rustic metal mask and he holds on to it. He was hesitant to put it on, but T insisted on JB to put it on.

“Think about it JB… you need to take things far… you need to show Cadryn and Oz what it means to be a degenerate thug… even if you don’t win the Revolution belt… you done the right thing.”

[After some time, JB put on the mask, and T was smiling at him. JB then see’s the mirror to see his old mask and he looked at T who he gave a fist bump towards as the scene fades away from behind the Anarchy.]

[Now we see cuts of JB in the mask doing day to day activities, and even managing to do some minor shopping at the local supermarket with nobody knowing who he is. After some time passed, he was walking down a street with his headphones on, and he decided to find an alleyway to record his thoughts on his android cell phone.]

[Image: tmp-name-3-896-1670395460-38_wide.jpg]

“I honestly don’t even feel different with the mask on my face again, it feels like I am hiding not only my face, but my true intentions in that ring. Ever since I saw T got hurt, and he told me to wear it once again, I had to take his word on it. I had to take on his word for my own sake, because I am at a point where I need to change myself.

Change myself for the worst, because I need to be able  to not be liable for when I take things to far in that ring during the Match Madness card. I know being the replacement is odd, but at the same time, they trust me being involved with two guys who think they are better than what Anarchy has to offer.

I am only doing this match and going after the belt for T and wanting retribution against Oz and I just don’t seeing Cadryn’s face. Do I have ill will against Cadryn? Well I don’t but I do know that him coming back on the scene is bad for business. I know he would rather be posting memes on his personal page saying he’s better than everyone else, then being in the ring. I’ve had some encounters with him, at some point in XWF and this will be the first time I will encounter him since he made his return.

All I can say is that Cadryn better be aware that I anit the same man years ago, I am more vicious and hungrier for being men like him, I anit afraid to take things far with that pretty face of his.

Now to fucking Oz, that man who once was relevant for meathooks and C.Diffing his competitors in his past life. Now, here he is who thinks he’s smart enough to take me out of this shit, now you are on my shit list man. I never fucked with you when you turned on me when your associate tried to blindside me, and now you tried to take T out of the equation.

You are going to understand that we thugs don’t die, we fucking mutliply in our bloodlust. Your blood is what I want on my mask, alongside Cadryn as well. I am not a human anymore, I am just a killing machine who needs to get the job done for my own benefit.

Jett wants a revolution, he wants a change for his brand… he might see Oz and Cadryn bring the revolution, the change that the brand needs. That’s fine by me, because like Gil Scott Heron once said…

The Revolution Will Not Be Televised…

So you know what that means?... you might be able to televise Cadryn or Oz, but not me… I am a man in my own stance within the Anarchy brand.

Like what T told me, it doesn't matter if I don’t win the belt… I just have to make an effort to change where my priority is in my time in XWF. I will make sure that I will harm Oz and Cadryn on where they stand this coming Sunday.

I will come in, and burn the revolution down to the ground where it belongs as I scorch them two in the flames.”

[From there it cuts back to Anarchy post show where we see T looking on as JB looks at himself in the old rustic metal mask, and he punches a mirror in pieces where it faded into blood red.]

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like John_Black's post:
Jett Sterling (03-21-2024), Mr. Oz (03-21-2024), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (03-20-2024), Sean Parker (03-21-2024), Theo Pryce (03-24-2024)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates John_Black's post!
Mr. Oz (03-21-2024)