Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-06-2024, 08:29 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Operation: Give In To Quinn... (RP2)
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

01-06-2021, 08:47 AM

[The scene opens up to John’s crib, he then turns on the TV in his living room to see the news of the latest drug overdoses off the white stuff. Then the news shift to the incident that happened last week at train station, as they bring it up in passing, his cell phones goes off and he answers it to hear Reggie on the other side.]

Reggie: JB, what’s up?

JB: Nothin much man, what got you hitting my line up?

Reggie: I heard what happened at the train station, did you kill some guy in the middle of the sidewalk.

JB: No, I tried to help him out… some guy in a hoodie stabbed the shit out of him, and stole the stuff.

Reggie: They are calming you’ve done it, and I know that isn’t true. For as long i’ve known you, you might have done some shady shit in the past, but that doesn’t mean you are bad person.

JB: Does it really matter? Let them say what they will about me…

[Then he see’s an unknown caller ID that is ringing on his phone.]

JB: Hey Reggie imma call you back, I got someone on the other line.

Reggie: Aight man.

[JB answers the phone, and he hears someone breathing heavily, as if they are obese or something. Then he puts the phone on speaker, and places it on the table to hear this unknown number.]

JB: Who’s this?

???: This is a man who’s a fan of Ash Quinn, how dare you offend my queen! She’s going to put you through that table, and you will take the dive.

JB: Oh so, you won’t tell me your name… but you are a fan of Quinn?… that’s pretty cute i’d say. Plus, how you know she gonna do that?

???: I know everything about her, and I know that she’s rolling in deep with those cultist people, and if you disobey his orders… there’s hell to pay for it. You won’t get the satisfaction of being able to get a new look. John, you aren’t going to be safe around XWF if you don’t do what’s right!

JB: Look man, I know I should do the right thing for the sake of my own safety, but like I said… I don’t give a fuck about THE MAN and his orders, I am me and she is her with her gang, so I won’t budge.

???: Oh that’s so huh… well… I have sent you something in door to be a reminder if you don’t comply with his order.

[JB then goes to the door, and opens it to see a box, and he brings it inside. He opens it and pulls out a replica left hand of a gorilla, and he smiles at it. Then he heads back to the living room and acts he’s scared.]

JB: OH MY GOD….. I WILL COMPLY *fake sobs*

???: Good…. you better do the the rig——-

[JB hangs up the phone, and tosses the hand back into the box. Then just remains in the room, watching the news until it was the night. Then the next day or so, JB is out doing some shopping in the rich side of the area of B-More, then he goes into this store and we see this one of the teens coming up to him. Then they hand him a piece of paper and pen to sign.]

Teen Boy #1: Hey You John Black right?

JB: Yeah, what’s good kid?

Teen Boy #1: I would want your autograph, i’m a huge fan of yours.

[JB then takes the pen and paper to sign, but the boy does an Ash Quinn face, and farts on him and runs off. Then all his friends pull out their phones, and mob on JB, and they are laughing at him and saying “You got Quinn face’d”; then he walks out of the store with his head down. Then he goes to a park bench, where’s there no others as he sits alone, gathering his thoughts.]

JB: First it the cane with her name on it, to now challenges where people fart on you for no reason?… man it looks like I am an disadvantage here, I mean I guess that’s what happens when you roll with the cult, one gets the benefits and fame. Hell, I get a phone call from some stranger on taking dives n shit… to being farted on in the public store, I guess its a sign that I should just become a broken man; maybe I should reconsider my time in the XWF. For as long i’ve been in this place, i have never been told to take a dive for someone else, but now consider that option to be absolved from the life of sin.

Maybe, Ash Quinn will be the Mary Magdeline who will be responsible to sacrifice me through a table this Saturday…. maybe, i’ll put up with the least resistance, and play the pacifist route so she can get her leg up the ranks of her cult. I know how important it is to keep up a streak of wins, when in reality it’s nothing more than a number to keep in your head space. I mean, yes its totally important to be able to flex your nuts with how many wins you have; but on the flip side, it’s egocentric point of view to think on.

Now Ash, it’s up to you on how you want to punish me, because I want you to know that you are better than me, you work ten times as harder than me, and I am not your level that you are in. I am a nobody among you and your little cult, so say and do whatever you feel that is necessary for you and your leader’s ego to thrive in this place. I know a “I beat John Black” sounds like a good motto to you Ash, and i’m giving it to you like severed left hand on platter.

[Image: pookie.gif]

….But I will say this to you, I will still beat the breaks off your pale skinned, no ass having, shit talking knock off fourth horsewoman of the apocalypse. Quinn, you are so fortunate to have your little fans get to me, that I will make it my civc duty to permanently send you to an ICU ward, even if you manage to see me take a dive for you. You gonna feel the rage of the Black Man by the end of the night.

[Then the scene cuts to various images of Ash Quinn, then images of The Left Hand personnels…. then it shows those images burning in a fire, then we see a follower with his left hand up, shooting himself in the head… then it cuts to static.]

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John_Black's post:
Theo Pryce (01-09-2021)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates John_Black's post!
nope (01-06-2021)