Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-16-2024, 12:51 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
ULTIMATE HYPER MLGEEZUS 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALO RATED R FOR RESTRICTED AUDIENCES
"Meme Machine" Mike L. Green Offline
Fighting 4 Ur Memes

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-08-2016, 09:30 PM

Wow M8, U have 2 B shitting me right now. Literally, I'm coming out of ur asshole as U make ur promos, u have B be shitting me! 1st of all, ur name iz Boris Johan? Explains a lot, that's teh name I would picture a like you having. Ur first name explains everything about U, U R BORING. U just say sum generic fighting words like the 7'2 vanilla midget that U R!

That's right, I called a 7'2 manchild a midget, Y?

Bcuz first of all, he is moar than that fuckin Kazoo Kid , so his brain is small, and he probably haz a tiny dick. #midgetdick #midgetbrain

Also, bcuz fuck U! I am a MEME GOD! I can summon an army of waifus and use the dankest of memes against U, I can doo what the fuck I want!

And wat I want to do to U is tear you 2 shreads and make U SUX MY COX.

Ur even moar of an cocksucker than ur sister Victorija, another name 2 add 2 ur fam, and you R in even moar of a shithole than ur brother! He might hav 2 work @ a dead end job 4 the rest of his lif, but at least he won't B utterly humiliated and rekted like U will B on Wendsday! Ur Dad might be "old school", but U never went 2 any school if U think U can beat me! It will B a short match, but I won't B jobbing. U are the worst wrestler in the XWF and as we all saw, an embarrassment to ur own family. U R pathetic, and U should drink bleach, #amandatoddstyle

What U gonna do when teh Meme Machine puts his dong on U?

SUX MY COX.

DANK MEME OF THE DAY:
[Image: image.jpg]

#Neverforgetii

[Image: 98b.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Meme Machine" Mike L. Green's post:
Vincent Lane (02-09-2016)