Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-07-2024, 06:47 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bunch of Vaginas
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

02-03-2016, 12:50 PM

"Lets cut to the chase. First that vagina by the name of Tyrone slapped me like a girl because let's face it, he is a bitch! Yes Tyrone, you are a bitch. Just so you know Tyrone, just because you're a GM, you may think you're Bruce Almighty but I could not give a flying fuck. I'll happily knock you the fuck out. It will be a pleasure!

Bobby Zi, the self proclaimed King of Turds. I would say welcome back, instead the Skull says well done for attacking a man when he's already been cheapshotted. What a great comeback! I doubt anyone cares that you're back, I didn't even notice you left! Congratulations, you just added yourself to the Scully Rampage list.

Austin Fernando look after the Xtreme Championship for me. It's about time you were given a real contest not like the matches you've been having as late. Not like those losers, Pest, Robbie, Gilmour and Dim gave you. Time you earned your bux my friend and Scully is going to make sure you earn every last one.

Talking about earning bux. JB, congrats to you for giving me some easy wages. Well done for attacking me too after you lost like the Cunt you are! I have nothing more to say to you, you've wasted enough of my time!"
Edit Hate Post Like Post
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

02-03-2016, 02:33 PM

(02-03-2016, 12:50 PM)Scully Said:
Talking about earning bux. JB, congrats to you for giving me some easy wages. Well done for attacking me too after you lost like the Cunt you are! I have nothing more to say to you, you've wasted enough of my time!"

Well if you can't get my name out your mouth, then i feel really bad for you. It's like if you want me to keep on fighting you, and you won fair and square to go against Fernado the fucboi. If you don't have anything to say to me; then just remember that I can still put you out in a body bag.

So keep my name out of your lips, and you'll be okay.

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

02-03-2016, 03:46 PM

(02-03-2016, 02:33 PM)John_Black Said: Well if you can't get my name out your mouth, then i feel really bad for you. It's like if you want me to keep on fighting you, and you won fair and square to go against Fernado the fucboi. If you don't have anything to say to me; then just remember that I can still put you out in a body bag.

So keep my name out of your lips, and you'll be okay.

"John Black takes it up the bum crack,
John Black here's a flashback;

You wanted to fight me and you got a beating,
I kicked your ass and there was no cheating.
You're a joke, you make me laugh,
You're a reject, the XWF riffraff.
John Black, John Black that equals four,
John Black, John Black shall I say it more?
Empty words, false promises and empty threats,
The XWF Galaxy not wanting to see you on their TV sets.
Seven times now, John Black I've said your name,
I'm not scared because you got no game.

John Black you vagina, what you gonna do?
Yes bitch I'm talking to you!

Don't talk smack when you've got a little maggot,
Get the fuck outta here, do one ya !"
Hate Post Like Post