Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-10-2024, 01:52 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maverick is a filthy liar and his mother doesn't love him
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

09-25-2014, 08:22 PM

"First he lies about his age, then he lies about who trained, then where he's from, and now he shits on the X-Title and lies about it?! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS COCK SMOKE? Does he have too many dicks plugging his mind to think shit through, or is he just as intelligent as Swagmire is a ladies' man? Cause this ignorant mother fucker is a disgrace to the XWF, the X-Title, Shame , and the state of Iowa. WHERE HE'S REALLY FROM! Stop your goddamn lies, you lying liar from fibtown, PennsyLIAR. Oh, and fuck you."

Frodo smashes Maverick in the head with an IBM Thinkpad 380. He sends the lying limp dick to the ground and pins him.

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Edit
Maverick Offline
With Fire in My Soul, I Return.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-26-2014, 02:33 AM

KICKOUT!

"Really? The whole 'liar' thing again? Obviously I'm not lying about my mentor's names, seeing as how I won the X-treme Championship. You have no proof I lied about my hometown, or my age. I really wasn't lying about my age, or when I was born, I just didn't say anything about the year until recently."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion