Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-10-2024, 04:22 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
16 Candles Down The Drain
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-19-2014, 10:23 AM

((Loverboy, who seems to have a weird, radioactive glow, finds Bobby as he's eating some rock candy in the cafeteria.))

Loverboy: FOOOOOOD FIIIIIIIGGGHHHHT!!!!

((Loverboy throws an entire cold holding unit (complete with sneezeguard) at Bobby, crushing him underneath it. Loverboy seems more than inured to the radiation sickness he is clearly experiencing, but possibly empowered by it. He sits on top of the cold unit, pinning Bobby, as a referee who is just trying to enjoy a hoagie sighs and starts counting with his mouth full.))

Un...

Thoo...

Edit
Maverick Offline
With Fire in My Soul, I Return.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-19-2014, 11:44 AM

Maverick walks in on what seems to be Loverboy- with a radioactive glow- dry humping a vending machine on top of Bobby Zi and a ref with his mouth full trying to make the cover for Loverboy. Maverick shakes his head, then goes to get some chicken.

"Jesus, what some people here do. And they say MY pin attempt was messed up. Tch."

Passing by Bobby Zi, Maverick gives a small kick to his skull.

"Piece of shit."

After getting some chicken, Maverick sat down and waited to see what would unfold from this, all while eating his lunch.

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
The Return of The Crimson Face Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-19-2014, 12:28 PM

And with that, Loverboy and Maverick are swept away like dust by the flick of the almighty Crimson one's wrist. Since they can no longer be seen by human eyes, they must not really be here, thus Crimson Face is all that matters in this pin attempt.

The heavens open up and a hole in the sky reveals a flickering vision of Bobby as a young child.

The legendary stork flies out of the hole with baby Bobby harnessed safely in a blanket, which it drops the moment it passes over the Bobby of today.

The collision causes a flash of white light beyond that of which any human vision can accept.

When the darkness returns, the Crimson Face is gone, but his mask is now on the baby Bobby, who is now on top of a horizontal Bobby for the pin.
Greetings, Champion of the X-treme. Congratulations on your defending of this golden prize against so many attackers thus far. I come to test your resolve for gold—is your desire to fight greater than your desire to pay? Send me half of your XBux to release my hold, or can you do what Mastermind could not? Can you defeat this spell on your own?
You belong to me.
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Return of The Crimson Face's post:
Vincent Lane (09-19-2014)
Bobby Charles Offline
XWF's Prodigal Son

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

09-19-2014, 01:16 PM

Thre-naww

Zi kicksout vinnie's pin attempt and LET HIMSELF FREE FROM CRIMSON'S LOCK and beat him with his belt , then he approachs Vinnie as to hit him but instead he glares at him...

"Ay Vinnie you know I just drop by from that landmark hotel and shit and I didn't eat for times,so can I have one? "

Former 2× X-treme ChampIon
The Return of The Crimson Face Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-19-2014, 01:18 PM

fireballs
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-19-2014, 02:04 PM

Example of visible kickout by admin lol

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-19-2014, 02:10 PM

Example of visible kickout by admin

lolol

Christian Gunn Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

09-19-2014, 02:19 PM

kick out
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-19-2014, 02:22 PM

Crimson... you have no power over me.

[-] The following 5 users Like Vincent Lane's post:
(09-19-2014), Christian Gunn (09-19-2014), Gator (09-19-2014), Guppy Parsh (09-19-2014), Maverick (09-19-2014)
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

09-19-2014, 02:27 PM

My balls are dry

[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Gator (09-19-2014)
Maverick Offline
With Fire in My Soul, I Return.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-19-2014, 03:15 PM

'Tis only if this Crimson Mask character wasn't being such an arse.

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion