Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-10-2024, 01:01 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letters to Mandii
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-17-2014, 06:51 PM

Letters from Morbid Angel-“Dear Mandiii…ain’t you dandy, lookin all sandy with MY FUCKING TITLE AROUND YOUR SKINNY BITCH WAIST! GIVE ME MY SHIT BACK BEFORE I GOUGE OUT YOUR EYE AND SKULL FUCK YOU!

Ignore that…I can do better…

Roses are red, violets are blue sugar gives you cavities and YOU ARE A FUCKING WHORE! GIVE ME WHAT IS MINE OR FUCKING DIE, BITCH!!!!

Nah…here is the money maker….

Ring around the rosie, pocket pull of posies, ashes, ashes YOU FUCKING FALL ON THE GROUND AND GET PINNED BITCH!!!! THAT BELT IS FUCKING MINE! MMMIINNNNEEEEEEE! “

Morbid sneaked up behind Mandii and grabbed her tight and bit her neck like a fucking vampire! A vampire with AIDS! He then lifts her off the ground and slams her down hard! She was unconscious! Morbid goes for the pin!

болезненное ангел!
[Image: 8IZ5unY.png]

Intercontinental Champion
TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Edit
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-18-2014, 09:16 AM

"Shane Anonistrator" walks onto the scene, counting $100 bills. He is wearing his classic Charlie Sheen mask. Without even turning his head he extends his fist out to his side to punch Frodo Swaggins right in the nose.

Shane A: "You know what you did."

"Shane" sees the pin happening and pockets his cash, clapping his hands together to count the THREE count!

Shane A: "Looks like we have a new X-treme Champion! What's amazing to me is the timing here because as of yesterday, Mandii had been the X-treme Champ for SIX WEEKS and has competed successfully during that time, earning her a 24/7 Briefcase!!!"

"Shane" tosses the title to Morbid Angel and then tosses a shiny new briefcase over to Mandii!

Shane A: "Enjoy your new toys, folks!"

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
[-] The following 3 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
(05-18-2014), AlexandraCallaway (05-18-2014), Ozymandias (05-18-2014)