Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-10-2024, 03:40 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cucumbers
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-22-2014, 08:13 AM

Morbid Angel walks into a restaurant where Mandii is having her lunch. Morbid spots her almost immediately…sitting there with her napkin…polishing her title belt while eating her salad!

Waiter-”Sir, seating for one?”

Morbid Angel shoves him out of the way and storms over to the table and sits in an empty chair! Mandii looks up near uncaring while she finished chewing her food. Morbid looks at her with intense eyes then his eyes move from her face to the title then back to her face…a smirk appears and Morbid abruptly moves his hand causing Mandii to believe he is on the attack and stabs Morbid with a fork! Morbid’s hand continues to move towards the salad and he grabs a slice of cucumber from the plate and eats it before reaching over and rips the fork out of his arm and tosses it to the nasty carpet.

Morbid Angel-”That wasn’t very nice! I come in here to talk.”

Mandii-”Talk? About what?”

Morbid Angel-”About life in general…I see a lot of cowards here in the XWF. a lot of unwilling and undeserving champions. None willing to defend what they have. Your victory over Enigma is very perplexing to me…odd how he won and lost at the exact moment! That is odd…don’t you think? That and the moment he wins his new and HIGHER title than the Xtreme he vanishes into all of out memories. Where is he? Where did he go? His inactive manner these days are becoming more and more like he stole the title. He is unwilling to defend as much as you are. When was the last time you had a real match? Against someone worth a shit?”

Mandii-”Are you thinking you are worth something? You are worth nothing! You are a simple minded moron!”

Morbid Angel-”Oh, Mandii that was cute! I love it when people try and talk shit! I may have a one tract mind but far from a Moron. See…”

Morbid reaches into her plate yet again and grabs more cucumbers and starts to eat them.

Morbid Angel-” I am a firm believer that in life there are many kinds of victory. I for one am undefeated in the ring. Take note that some matches were not finished but still I cannot count what I quit on. Not tapping…just walking out. Its not every day that a man such as myself meets a crying male who believes to be the best at something. I struck fear so deep into people that when a match was set for a title…the man just handed it over. It was like stealing candy from a baby!”

Mandii-”Or a cucumber from a champion?”

Morbid Angel-”Precisely!”

Morbid then reaches out and grabs her beverage from in front of her plate and takes a large sip. And puts it back.

Morbid Angel-”What can be considered more insulting than taking someones food…and what can mean more of a defeat by you letting me get away with it! Are you a coward? Do you fear me?”

Mandii-”No! I don’t fear liars!”

Morbid Angel-”Then face me!”

Morbid stands up and looks down at her and smiles…quickly he rips her title from her lap and runs out the door to his awaiting car and takes off out of the parking lot and off into the distance! His screams echoed though out the area.

Morbid Angel-”CATCH ME IF YOU CAN! AHHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

болезненное ангел!
[Image: 8IZ5unY.png]

Intercontinental Champion
TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Edit
[-] The following 2 users Like Morbid Angel's post:
Frodo mother fucking Smackins (04-22-2014), Ozymandias (04-22-2014)
Mandii Rider Offline
Eat Your Heart Out Bitches

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-22-2014, 10:53 AM

A sigh left my lips before I took another bite and stood from the table, tossing down a twenty. I started to walk to the door but was stopped by the same man that had waited me. He held out his hand as if to say "You owe me something."

Can I help you?

Your food was $22.95, you are $2.95 short.

And I was short cucumbers.

I pushed past him and began to walk outside, lighting up just as I hit outside the doors. I rolled my eyes seeing only people walking up and down the street. Don't get me wrong, I was worried that Morbid might infect my championship with stupid but not enough to run after him in panic. I took a puff of smoke into my lungs and began to walk down the street, pushing past people. I stumbled on a very ugly beat up old car with "Victory Forever!" scratched off the back of it. Again, I just rolled my eyes to the site. I walked past the car and into a near by building that was full of screaming. I bet I can tell you why Morbid's boyfriend is in love with him, he has lungs of steel.

You might want to think about a farther get away than just, I don't know, four blocks? Also the laughing and sounds of cats dieing is a dead give away Morbid.

I stood in the door way as Morbid stopped kissing and praising my championship. A led pipe drug on the ground as I walked over to him. He got to his feet and I sent the led pipe to the top of his head, only making him stumble back slightly. Morbid Angel- The new meaning to a hard head....Hmmm Hard head.

Victory Forever!

Oh? Now you want to fight or is it just because I am in front of the door that you don't want to be a pussy and run from a girl?

Morbid dart for me, or maybe the door, either way I grabbed him by his balls. I'm probably going to end up regretting that later, or now. I gave them a good twist and got a cat screech in my ear and clawing at my arm the more I started to twist. I finished it off with a knee between the legs and Morbid dropped to the ground getting the Victory! of an almost full Genital Reconstruction Surgery. I walked over him, well over the buddy in his pants, to retrieve my championship and turned back around to him.

Let me start by saying I find my championship more important than the U.S championship, why? I have to work my ass off 24/7 to make sure I keep the damn thing. I don't have the restriction of a show, no, I have everyone on my ass at every time of he day. I've been harassed, I've been stalked, I'm pretty sure I've almost been raped more than once, and I almost got fucking aids.

Morbid started to grab at my championship like a child would grab for candy, so, I slapped his hand and used my foot to probably bust one of his nuts. Not like he was using it anyway. Actually, I wonder if they have even dropped yet.

Do you really think for one second that I would be afraid of a man who lives in his own world where he wins everything? Sorry Morbid, but out here in the real would, you are a smelly hobo looking thing who can't handle when he gets his ass handed to him and runs when he has a real fight on his hands. So, if you want a "Real Match" Considering I haven't had one in a few weeks, then you can have it. Then you can go home, curl up in your Victory Ball, and cry yourself to sleep whispering "Victory Forever, Victory Forever, Victory Forever,". As for me, I'll go home with the prize, you know the proof of winning a match, and sit on my happy ass until the next dick head decides he wants to pin me for an excuse to touch my ass.

I smiled and tossed the championship over the top of my shoulder and began to walk away. I stopped at the door and looked over my shoulder.

Also, I don't like cucumbers.

~Morbids Head~

[Image: head%20explosion.gif]

jlHCQQ.png

[-] The following 3 users Like Mandii Rider's post:
Frodo mother fucking Smackins (04-22-2014), Morbid Angel (04-22-2014), Ozymandias (04-22-2014)