Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-07-2024, 04:18 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exit Scene
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-21-2024, 06:42 PM

Hey

So, I don't talk to a good many of you, mostly because I'm a moody prick and I've done a fine job of scaring people off.

I did want to come and publicly say that I'm taking a big step back from roleplaying with y'all for the time being. Mostly because, well, I beat this game. I have made amazing friends, including the best friend anybody could ever ask for IRL in TK, and OOC we have literally partied from post-show backstage at palatial opera houses (I know a friend, he helped me score bonus points with her along the way) to the filthiest dive bar/strip club in the boondocks. Creatively, I'm stepping out of just writing a character and trying my hand of being a goofball live and in person, and as long as I've been creating dialogue, memorizing a script is a different challenge, even if I'm off-off-off-off-off to the umpteenth power off-Broadway and nowhere near Hollywood, the culture of working and collaborating with other people in the real world is something that I find fascinating, and something I used to do before I got into the hobby back in 2015.

That said, I'm still going to be writing matches, because as much a good time as I've had doing all of this, I want that magic to continue on for everybody else. Whatever weird reason you have to be here, be it boredom, angst, to relieve stress, or because you don't have enough stress, I hope I can contribute to it somehow by writing matches that delight and reward your creativity in turn.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 11 users Like Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
henryhittems (07-21-2024), Jason Cashe (07-22-2024), King Kieran (07-22-2024), Matthias Syn (07-22-2024), Misty Waters (07-21-2024), Mr. Oz (07-21-2024), Ned Kaye (07-21-2024), Peter Principle (07-21-2024), Thaddeus Duke (07-22-2024), Theo Pryce (07-22-2024), Thunder Knuckles™ (07-21-2024)