Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-25-2024, 04:16 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Is March Madness?
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

01-30-2024, 04:39 AM

So I should have done this sooner, especially with several new folks joining us butttttttt better late than never right?

So what is March Madness? 

It is our King of The Ring style one v one tournament in which the winner is crowned King or Queen of the XWF for the year. What does being King or Queen entail? Well that depends on the handler. Some ran with the ideas others did not. It's really up to you. Should you win I'd love to hear any ideas you have and we would do our best to make them happen. 

How does the tournament work?

So in a perfect world I can get 16 people to opt in before the next Warfare. That would allow us to host all round 1 match ups on that show. Then the following Warfare we'd host the Elite Eight and then come the March Madness PPV we would have the Final Four and the Finals match. Along with any other title matches etc. 

Can champions be in the tournament? 

The TV champ can. 

The X champ can, though with the X title being a 24/7 title it means the title is on the line for each tournament match. 

The tag champs can. 

The Anarchy champ can. 

The Uni Champ can not. Sorry Ned. 

All matches are 1 rp 4k as is the new standard for 2024. 

If you would like to opt in for the tournament please do so HERE - > https://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=47277

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Dionysus Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-30-2024, 05:45 AM

Don’t mind being transparent about this.

A project outside of this is going to be ramping up pretty quick, so I won’t be able to participate in March Madness this year.
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

01-30-2024, 10:36 AM

All I heard was "blah blah blah, some words, I don't want to lose the X title."

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Theo Pryce's post:
Misty Waters (01-31-2024), Peter Principle (01-30-2024)
Dionysus Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-30-2024, 11:32 AM

SHH, NOT SO LOUD

[Image: Many-Faces.png]
1x XWF Xtreme Champion (November 2023)
2x XWF Television Champion (May/August 2023)
2x RP of the Month (March/October 2023)
2023 Rookie of the Year
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

01-30-2024, 11:44 AM

My b. My b.

Hate Post Like Post