Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-24-2024, 04:57 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The time has come for the moment of climax
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-29-2020, 09:33 PM

Some are gathered near the watering hole. The desert night was relentless and the heat? Taxing on one's tongue, but of course.

Hark! Shane "Milk of the Lamb" was observed selling a mysterious potion in an unmarked, Miron glass bottle.

"Step right up and claim the FINAL bottle and become immune to all sexual urges today, guaranteed! Watch as I demonstrate a sample!"

Shane welcomes Fuzz up to the front of the crowd. Shane tries to have sex with him, but only after having applied one drop of the "No Fucking Sexy Urges Tonight" serum onto the reigning double champ's head. Shane goes on to proclaim, "Watch as this potion makes this man immune to his raw, primordial urges of the lust and the sex! He will REFUSE my advances, whereas any other time it's quite clear with one look at me that he'd have no chance in hell of refusing my love!"

Shane pins Fuzz and thrusts...1 ...2 ...

Shane's face was beet red. His voice was being forced out from deep within him on wings of the nastiest, horniest of grunts. It was with one final thrust that he knew he'd climax but "Uuugghhooohhh god yes here it comes! Watch the potion work its magic! This man shall cast my loins away before I cu..."

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Shawn Warstein Offline
Blood In Blood Out

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-29-2020, 09:35 PM

I do not like this. I refuse to acknowledge its existence, and Shane you need help.

Kickout

[Image: 193QVMb.png]
Banner Made By: @reinventiongfx
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shawn Warstein's post:
(02-29-2020)