Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-26-2024, 04:11 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The end draws near...
Mike Emerick Offline
Soon...

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

06-12-2016, 05:10 PM

Lázaro stands in a dark, dungeon looking place. In front of him is a large metal gate, and in his hand is a key. The camera can only see the back of Lázaro as he seemly speaks to the gate, the only light in the room coming from two torches beside it.

"Hola mi amigo, I have some great news. The end of days, your day of vengeance against the ones who did you wrong, comes sooner than expected,"

A loud, animalistic growl is bursts from the gate as a large and calloused hand suddenly bursts through an opening, covered in bloodstains. Lázaro simply chuckles at this sight.

"Cálmese, my monster, there is still a wait ahead. Your wrath shall be unleashed on the world in eleven days time, no more, no less."

Another growl, although with much more sorrow, is heard as the hand seeps back into the darkness.

"I suppose I should let you know what you're in for on that day. It will be a ladder match against a man they call... Equinox. On the line in that match is 1,500 XBux, but you and I both know that on that day, you won't be looking for money, fame, or any other vice the world offers..."

Lázaro then puts the key back in his pocket.

"You'll be looking for blood"

A loud roar is heard in response.

"Rest well, amigo, for you must be at full strength for our plan to succeed. I'll have your meal ready in a few hours, at the moment it seems to be... uncooperative."

Almost on cue, a human scream is heard. Lazaro then turns around at the desprite cry, a sinsiter smile on his face.

"Hasta pronto, mi monstruo"

Lázaro then walks off into the darkness, licking his lips.

The end is nigh

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mike Emerick's post:
Unknown Soldier (06-12-2016)