Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-06-2024, 02:28 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
He is here! Who goes first...
LiddleJ Offline
XWF Geordie King

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

03-09-2016, 02:35 AM

Scene fades and we are at the front of a large house in California on a very hot day, clear skies and sun beaming across the surface...
[Image: large.jpg]

...then the camera picks up the back of two gentlemen walking towards the front of the house and pause and one of the men have a look around to take in the view and is revealed as newly signed XWF wrestler LiddleJ. He is smiling and looking smart with his white t-shirt, blue shorts and black shades on. Hands on his hips looking flash while the other man he is with takes in the surroundings of where he is and turns to LiddleJ smiles and says...

Anonymous man #1:
LJ do you know how lucky you actually are young son. I mean winning lottery is one thing but this is just something else... You came all the way out here to embark on a new career I know but if I were you then this right here would be it for me... I wouldn't need to do a single thing but lay in the sun in this big ass house and drink the world away.

LiddleJ
:
Dad this is the best thing I have owned and certainly the best thing I have done with my money, better than that piece of shit house back in Newcastle. Rained almost everyday back home, At least over here you can come outside and appreciate the weather and enjoy where we are. I am glad you came out here, if it weren't for you I would have never found anyone to train me as hard as Pete. He made me a wise man and doing MMA I would of ended up like Silva or Danny before long.. Wrestling is way for me now...

Both men nod in agreement while still looking round realising theres not a thing this house needs to be perfect. LJ turns to his dad again

LiddleJ:
Dad I tell you what I have many many things to do, I have getting all the shopping you and Mam like and I am sure you will have fun finding you way around the kitchen.. and I am sure you'll find your way around the mini bar to, if you wont mam bloody will.

Both men chuckle and have a little hand shake before LiddleJ greets his mam and the taking her things from her and putting them on the front of the house before taking them both inside and making them feel at home, he looks like he is going some where before saying to his dad

LiddleJ:
Right enjoy the house, remotes over here and the gardner will be over to introduce himself in an hour or two so I will be back for that. I have Pete coming over. He decided to come over and manage my training while I get used to this company, I have looked at many videos and I am guessing the first few fights will be easy ones. XWF is not going to know what has hit them.

LiddleJ leaves the house and gets in his rented vehicle and heads off to the airport for the second time today to greet his manager Pete Jenson... the cameras cut to the airport where Pete arrives and is greeted with manly hugs by LiddleJ as both men joke and ask about one another and pete gets right down to business.

Pete Jenson:
Right where good to go baby, everything is all set up and ready to go. We can head over to the gym right away to meet some of the guys and don't worry I have good friends in these parts like I said and there all right men to get you ready for this career... Have you checked out any of the guys you could potentially be up against? I have looked at many videos and the best thing you can do is wait to be called out or the owners set you up in a match and we will go from there young blood...

LiddleJ : I am so glad you came out Pete and cant wait to get right down to business... all we need is one of these punks to open there mouth first and we have our selves an introduction into this company don't we... I wonder who the boss has in mind for me. Come on get in lets get to the gym it isn't far from where I just bought the new house. I will get you to call the boss on the way to see if he does have a match in mind for me yet.

LiddleJ and Pete get in LiddleJ's rented vehicle and ride away and the scene cuts left wondering who is first opponent in line for LiddleJ's new career in XWF.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRgNasZPsTRqJ4sRrvJd6C...wRL2LiUZ-A]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes LiddleJ's post:
Rain (03-09-2016)
Kid Kool Offline
#WarGames [#bPrepared]

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

03-09-2016, 04:09 AM

[We open to a lavish pent house suite where a man stands in a pair of lime green track pants and a hot pink tee displaying " #koolioz " in ice blue. The man looks into the camera with a towel over his shoulder and his hair dripping after he just got out of the shower...]

[Image: Dolph-Ziggler-WWE.jpg]

KK: Hey there, sports fans, it is I, the new kid on the block, Kid Kool! AKA, #YourOnlyHope / #HeroOfTheDay !!! I'm the only man that's willing to get his hands dirty so YOU groovy people can have someone to cheer for!

KK: Liddle J, if it's a challenge you're looking for, look no further! Next week, WarFare, 3-16, it'll be me and you, mano e mano, burnin' the house down and giving them ALL what they want; #That5StarClassic !!! Bring it on, baby cakes!

...tbc by j...

[Image: darren%20gardella.png]

5x HeavyMetalWeight | 1x Federweight | #YourOnlyHope | #HeroOfTheDay | #80s4LIFE
@kool_beanz_123 (on forum) | "I'm 2 cute for this shit." ~ Hunter Payne | W/L -- 3/11 | @kool_beanz_123 (on twitter)
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kid Kool's post:
LiddleJ (03-09-2016)