Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-17-2024, 08:25 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sup Prince?
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

01-14-2016, 09:41 AM

Hey dude, hows that shiny belt on my friend? Is it better than your last reign as X-Terme Champion? I mean you should have at least kicked out of it oh wait, maybe you have lost your balls during that time. I mean, dude your streak shall forever be null and void at this blessed point in your short term career.

Unless someone else decided to give you the treatment of the Heavymetal title hunt, then let me be the first one to tell you this....

[Image: You-suck-GIF.gif?gs=a]

Oh yeah let me not forget to do this...

We see JB spitting Prince with his Mazio (Green mist) and he goes down on the floor holding his eyes in pain. Then he him stomps the living shit outta this poor fellow and pin him.

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Mason Prince Offline
Mom's Spaghetti

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

01-14-2016, 11:21 AM

"...

Oh. You're done?

That's uh... Disappointing.

Quick question, does your ass ever get jealous of the shit that comes out of your mouth?

Who are you to even try and talk to me, Black? When have you ever done anything noteworthy around here? How does it feel to be outclassed by a rookie in less than two months, big boy? You're not even on my level. My shoes are worth more than your house, than your life savings!

How about you quiet down and go back to your corner of obscurity, John? You're talking to a main even get in the making, it'd be bad for my image to be seen with you. I got a match with a legend to prepare for. The nerve on this motherfucker..."

Mason kicks out.

[Image: 4cDcn2D.jpg]

Accomplishments:

1x X-Treme Champion
1x Federweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Tyrone Jackson Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-15-2016, 10:55 AM

Winner: Mason Prince