Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-28-2024, 10:04 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cover up
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

11-13-2014, 02:28 AM

Mastermind finds Evertust and spears him to the ground, and covers him.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub

[Image: misfits.png]

[Image: Misfits2.png]
Edit
Maverick Offline
With Fire in My Soul, I Return.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

11-13-2014, 12:30 PM

"Goddamn, that spear must have been effective. Ten hours and no life from Evertrust."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-13-2014, 02:29 PM

Congrats Mastermind! You did it again!

Just remember who deserves a shot and who doesn't, right pal?

((Loverboy winks and opens up his denim jacket, revealing the "I Mastered Ghost Tank's Mind" shirt Mastermind gave him.))

And thanks again for the shirt! It's awesome!

Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

11-13-2014, 02:41 PM

Well isn't this rich? The same asshole who thinks he deserves a Universal Title shot because he and his team just lost to me and mine now wants to lecture Mastermind on who does and doesn't deserve X-title shots? You can't make this shit up.

I see you haven't jumped to accept Samuels challenge, what's wrong pussyboy did your balls suddenly disappear?

Tell you what Pam, why don't you worry about getting the X-treme title shot you believe you deserve and you leave the Universal Title to the real men?

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-13-2014, 02:45 PM

Aren't you the same guy who busted his ass to be the top contender for the X belt not long ago?

Dude, I'll get my shot at you. Samuels' offer was a red herring and you know it.

Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

11-13-2014, 02:52 PM

If by busted my ass you mean came back from a month long vacation and won a #1 contenders match then yes, that's exactly what I did. What's your point? You see unlike you I don't have to sit on the streets with my little cup in hand begging for anything I can just walk up to the X-treme champ and say title match now and boom it happens. Kind of like I did with the trios, and we saw how well that worked out. For me.

As for Samuels offer what you call a red herring I call you admitting to being too much of mary to face him one on one.

Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-13-2014, 03:02 PM

Yeah, I'm sure it will end up being one one one. Just like the trios was three on three. You got that shot because you're in good with Madison and he has the book. Making a challenge isn't begging for anything, man, it's me making a point to show you aren't willing to defend your title. You've got Samuels taking the hit for you, and if I win I still don't go to the top of the list? Please.

Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

11-13-2014, 03:11 PM

I got that shot because I asked for it and not one of you idiots said no. Not once. You're right, the trios match wasn't 3 on 3. It was 3 on 2 for the vast majority of the match and you assholes still couldn't win. So what if there was interference, you should be used to that by now. Has it sunk in yet? You guys are garbage. The amazing thing though is that your biggest mistake wasn't accepting a challenge from the Three Kings without flinching, or even stepping into the ring with us thinking you had a chance. No your biggest mistake was picking the partners you did. The second those two jerkoffs couldn't beat you in that handicapped match you should have regrouped and picked people who are actually capable of winning a match but you didn't do that. And now looking at you. Relegated to nothing more than a common beggar.

As for Samuels offer, he made the offer. Not me. I didn't ask him to do it, he did it on his own. Mostly because he wanted to shut you up but a little bit because he wanted an easy match and low and behold you happened to be available. You don't go to the top of the list because there are other people who have already earned a shot where as you are still begging for one. I told you that if you won you got to face me in a match but now you have made it clear that you don't actually want that. You just want to try and make me look like I'm unwilling to face you when the opposite is true. Nice try though. Now run along and go beg Mastermind a little more for a shot at his title.

John Samuels Offline
Whatever you are, be a good one.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-13-2014, 03:30 PM

"Ah fuck it, Theo, it's not even worth arguing with the creampuff over. I'll just go on into Madness and become the #1 contender for your title.

But with my busy schedule and all, I hope you'll understand that it might be quite some time before I make you defend that strap. Vinnie is going to be waiting a long ass time."

[Image: WWF-JBL_1506347856131-768x431.jpg]

1X - GOAT.
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

11-13-2014, 03:34 PM

Shane rides by on his potato bike and can't believe his eyes. He donates the bike to a black kid sitting on the curb and gets right down to business with the count!

...THREE!

New Champ: Mastermind, and what a roll he's on! He's on fiya!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
⤤⇝ℰⱱεℛℑȓųšƬ⇜⤣ Offline
░▒▓ ℰvεℛ ℑrušt™ ▓▒░

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-16-2014, 04:35 PM

" Congratulations on accomplishing what so many others before you could not do. While some consider you a mere charlatan to mindhood, you've managed to break me in half with your spear and take that precious championship in the process. Without that belt to keep my body whole, I am officially cracked. "

Evertrust's body is now in two separate pieces on the ground, broken clean in half right where Mastermind's shoulder had crashed into him. There is much blood, though it is black as tar rather than red. Evertrust's flesh is now beginning to glow the brightest, most blinding gold as his eyes burst aflame and begin to melt.

" Now the question is, good sir, can you make that championship do for you what I made it do for me? HA HA HA HA HAAAAaaaa…"

Evertrust's bubbly cackle resembles that of a sickly, freakish bird getting drowned alive as both halves of his body dissolve into the Earth.