Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-10-2024, 02:33 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reclaiming My Throne
Maverick Offline
With Fire in My Soul, I Return.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-30-2014, 03:36 AM

Maverick quickly sprinted down the halls, not missing a step. His heart had jumped for joy when he's cameraman told him Evertrust and a ref were spotted in the stock room. Grabbing a nearby table, he hit Evertrust with it, and then put him THROUGH the table thanks to the Stinging Nightmare. Not wasting any time, Maverick went for the pin.

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Edit
⤤⇝ℰⱱεℛℑȓųšƬ⇜⤣ Offline
░▒▓ ℰvεℛ ℑrušt™ ▓▒░

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-30-2014, 03:50 AM

Maverick never took notice of the device in Evertrust's hand, which even during the pin, Evertrust is still holding onto. The device resembles a television remote but the material it's made of doesn't appear to be of this Earth; a very fleshy looking appearance with possible veins or wires sticking out of it at the tip, and when Evertrust presses a red spot on the device those tips begin to spark up.

Seconds later, before a referee can even continue the count… The Crimson Face!

He levitates through the wall at such an incredible speed, in a standing position with his arms crossed, that rubble smashes into Maverick's body and head to knock him off of Evertrust. What a unique kickout, but it looks like they aren't finished with Maverick as The Crimson Face clamps his massive hand around the throat of the attacker and squeezes, lifting him up as Evertrust dusts himself off and presses another button on his remote control device, causing The Crimson Face to fly up several feet with Maverick in his clutches and then smash him down with a one armed choke slam that caves in the floor by several inches. Evertrust presses another part of his remote and The Crimson Face floats away just as quickly as he had arrived.

" Thanks for contributing to my testing. I wasn't sure how well this new controller was going to work. I got it on clearance sale at Vehnolc's fourth moon, and usually, that means cheap quality. Looks like it works as advertised, though. "

Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

11-21-2014, 07:01 PM

lol

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]